Forum › Posts by Duelingk

joined Apr 4, 2019

There is no way that fork maneuver would ever actually work to stop a knife with stabbing force, especially one handed behind the back. It would either slide off the fork upwards or the fork holder would lose their grip.

Duelingk
joined Apr 4, 2019

I cant believe Yamada is actually calm with this whole situation.

Duelingk
joined Apr 4, 2019

This is the kind of ridiculous decision making that ends relationships. Postponing the apartment hunt for an entire month because she is too scared to tell the truth or even just tell her its none of her business. Now Yamada is going to be a complete nervous wreck after being so excited and probably go back to thinking negative thoughts again.

Duelingk
1 x ½ discussion 03 Sep 19:47
joined Apr 4, 2019

Looks like the author deleted her Twitter. I wonder if she dropped the series.

last edited at Sep 3, 2022 7:48PM

joined Apr 4, 2019

I wanted to see some kind of resolution to the side romance the punk girl was in and the issues the transgender boy in the same complex was having. It really feels like this series just got cancelled out of nowhere with the only major indicator of the future is the random whispered marriage proposal in her sleep.

last edited at Mar 1, 2022 10:48PM

Duelingk
joined Apr 4, 2019

She needs to go see an eye doctor and get those glasses updated lenses. Its trivial for glasses to have different prescription strengths for each eye.

joined Apr 4, 2019

Wanko, so innocent ~
I actually have no idea what this chapter try to tell...

I think they actually are not a couple and are faking it for a possible popularity boost? I was fairly confused myself.

joined Apr 4, 2019

Anyone else feel like this has been going downhill pretty quickly? Maybe I'm just feeling fatigued after 61 chapters.

Nah its just devolving into random messes occurring out of nowhere with no singular thread tying the plot together now that they have started dating.

joined Apr 4, 2019

This story is all over the place. I feel like I just got some whiplash.

joined Apr 4, 2019

So far it seems the only positive aspect of their relationship is the sex. Every time they are together otherwise it devolves into lots of doubts and lying to each other. It seems more and more likely that the one shot will become the truth cause I dont really see this couple lasting while they have all this emotional baggage to sort through but refuse to open up about.

joined Apr 4, 2019

Looks like the author made a third series of chapters for these two. Hope they eventually get translated.

joined Apr 4, 2019

This one shot even mentions the band they are both in. It seems fairly likely to me that this is the intended conclusion of the series even if the routes end up being different.