Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

I enjoy this series so, SO much

Anyone else love those final two pages as much as I do? It's like the ending to the season 1 of an action packed anime and you get these little reveals and hints for the next arc.

Now, that I’m thinking about it it’s like Hellsing and Black Lagoon had a gay baby

honestly, my thoughts exactly

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

So .. do we think that last panel is Noel feeding on Someone or just a nightmare scene where both sisters are defeated

The pure-blooded vampire was in the panel too so I think Noel was feeding on someone while the pure-blooded vampire was informing her of her encounter with Maria.

This means Noel might actually be one of the bad guys at this point. Poor Maria will most likely have to fight her.

last edited at Oct 11, 2020 11:50PM

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

Hold on a second here....if this is 100% Noel in real life (not a dream) then is she just part of their organization? Glasses is practically saluting her here.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 12:20AM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Hold on a second here....if this is 100% Noel in real life (not a dream) then is she just part of their organization? Glasses is practically saluting her here.

Yep, best-case scenario, Noel is a mindless slave of the organisation, worst-case scenario, she's actually complicit.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Do we know if the next volume is out and being translated?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Hold on a second here....if this is 100% Noel in real life (not a dream) then is she just part of their organization?

Yes. The only question is whether she's on their side willingly or is brainwashed or something like that.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

As of chapter 11's release, we have caught up to the raws! Thanks for coming along, it's been great reading everyone's reactions and theories, and now I can actually participate in the discussion with no spoilers myself, hooray.

Next magazine issue comes out on the 17th, so that won't be too far from now, but after that it's truly a monthly wait. This comes out on Monthly Sunday GX for those interested (same magazine as Vampeerz).

Chapter 11 was split in the magazine itself, each part coming out on a different monthly issue, so we split them too because it'd be jarring to have two opening pages in one chapter, but they'll most likely be combined in the volume release whenever that comes out. No idea if the author plans on doing more split chapters in the future or not, but I doubt it, this was probably a one-off thing.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 11:14AM

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

On the latest episode of How to Train Your Dhampir, we learn that it might not be the best choice to bring your Dhampir into the workplace, since it may be targeted by the Unchosen Lesbian, a normally-docile animal that is occasionally prone to depressive hatesex. Also, any pet owners who refer to their pets as chess pieces, talk about ending wars, and publicly scream that they're turned on should be reported to your local constable (unless said constable is the Unchosen Lesbian, in which case, you can probably just go home).
So far, this manga's been fun. I'm looking forward to seeing how Dolores' 500 IQ plan plays out, and will be personally disappointed if she doesn't beat God to death with a dildo in the final chapters.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Thanks for all of your hard work! I'm so pumped to see where this goes.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

"Just a little longer and she won't be a minor anymore" "it's fine because she looks matue" "there being worse out there makes this acceptable"
Are you people actually listening to yourselves right now? I so badly regret looking in the comments section more than once, won't make this mistake ever again. Why are yuri communities so awful...

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I was about to be like "Shannon is my favorite character, even if she is a lil coocoo." But then a couple pages in I was like ". . ."

joined Nov 23, 2018

God the last scene (。・//ε//・。)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Just a little longer and she won't be a minor anymore" "it's fine because she looks matue" "there being worse out there makes this acceptable"
Are you people actually listening to yourselves right now? I so badly regret looking in the comments section more than once, won't make this mistake ever again. Why are yuri communities so awful...

You live in a world of lies if you think there is a community not awful out there. It's not like she is 12 or 14, she is 17 and the other MC is not that older than her so what give ? Plus it's fictional.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Sympathies for Shanon. Next chapter is forecasted to be spicy! And that's a great combo, Vampeerz and GxS together!

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Do the author want to make a polyamoris relationship?
Those nunds of so similar that i counfused who is Dolores

joined Jun 27, 2017

That Hitachi Magic Wand on page 4 :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is all over the place and the shock value is wearing thin...

joined May 1, 2015

I still can't get used to seeing a nun being a massive pervert.
I love it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This series gets better and better. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You seem to have some serious issues with past trauma that you need to work through to go this off the rails about literally nothing at all. I wish you luck in your recovery.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She is not a minor in a Lot of countries, including many western ones, But more importantly you broken rule 2 og manga/anime "their age is always a Lie" a rule that is consistently proven outside of school settings

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yep, best-case scenario, Noel is a mindless slave of the organisation, worst-case scenario, she's actually complicit.

Nonsense, best case scenario is that she is just trying to survive and get through things, she has been kidnapped after all

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 3:08PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I enjoy this series so, SO much

Anyone else love those final two pages as much as I do? It's like the ending to the season 1 of an action packed anime and you get these little reveals and hints for the next arc.

Love that Maria actually slapped her, shows that she vares enough about her to not accept All of her bullshit

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

...Wait Dolores is 17? And she looks like THAT??? I just turned 18 this year and I'm still a titless skeleton, this is bullshit

This might Sound off putting to some, But given the kind of World it is i wouldnt be suprised if she had been breed to be like this
(Note, breeding also includes the way she is raised as well as the whole parent selection ma-gik)

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 3:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.