Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Oh Shanon...

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I want a Dolores doll....they look so cute LMFAO

joined May 26, 2016

You know I gotta say, this is a lot better than Hellsing

its decent but the fact alucard exist means i wouldn't go that far lol.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

...Wait Dolores is 17? And she looks like THAT??? I just turned 18 this year and I'm still a titless skeleton, this is bullshit

This might Sound off putting to some, But given the kind of World it is i wouldnt be suprised if she had been breed to be like this
(Note, breeding also includes the way she is raised as well as the whole parent selection ma-gik)

Bruh

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 11.2) Aaaanyways, to go back to substantively discussing the manga—it really does seem like Dolores is using Maria’s desire and need for blood as a tool to keep her compliant. I think in Shanon we’ve seen what happens when somebody emotionally attaches themself to Dolores on a deep level, and it’s not pretty.

Right now their (Dolores and Maria’s) dynamic is obviously unhealthy, but I’m not sure how much this manga is going to treat things seriously—it is kinda all about dark flamboyance, after all. However, I think we’re getting a hint of what’s to come with that slap—it looks like Maria is taking a bit more of a level and human perspective into their interaction, and Dolores is intentionally changing the topic to remove the possibility of discussion. Given the type of manga this is and the type of character Maria is, I predict we might see a scene at some point where Maria dramatically refuses to be seduced away from telling Dolores what’s up—and then maybe an angst explosion, or something.

It’s really hard to predict not just what will happen but even the type of course their relationship will take. At some level I feel like their relationship doesn’t have the same consistency that the plot does—but I’m not sure if that’s really the case, or if it’s Just supposed to be messy. Any thoughts?

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 7:39PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

"Just a little longer and she won't be a minor anymore" "it's fine because she looks matue" "there being worse out there makes this acceptable"
Are you people actually listening to yourselves right now? I so badly regret looking in the comments section more than once, won't make this mistake ever again. Why are yuri communities so awful...

Yes, I do agree that what everyone said was wrong but I'm sure they just said those things because you were overreacting just a tiny bit. At the end of the day it is a fictional manga with fictional characters that don't exist. I can't say for certain, but I'd like to think everyone here who is of legal age won't go for someone who isn't. Even if they do like seeing Dolores (a fictional character's) boobies in a manga. What I'm trying to say is these yuri-goers may love sexualizing Dolores, but won't sexualize a real underage person (at least I hope).

The pure-blooded vampire was in the panel too so I think Noel was feeding on someone while the pure-blooded vampire was informing her of her encounter with Maria.

This means Noel might actually be one of the bad guys at this point. Poor Maria will most likely have to fight her.

I'm not too sure about that, she looks naked in the panel which tells me she might be that pure-blood's slave.

I am literally so hype for this. My only concern is that this seems like complete cancel bait. I would stab someone as sacrifice to ensure this doesn’t get canceled.

Exactly what I was thinking, just like that other vampire manga that got cancelled, Killing Me!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Honestly, kind of rooting for Maria x Shanon

joined May 7, 2017

Wow, this story keeps getting better and better, slowly scalating and fleshing out the characters, very intrigued with the new ones too.
What a fine, promising story we got here.

joined Aug 29, 2016

Wait a second. This has dominant and submissive written all over this. Why isnt there a #BDSM tag?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

but all she had to do was put her blood in the tea instead...

joined Aug 21, 2017

Being Shanon is pain

joined Jan 7, 2020

Eh how did Dorthy suddenly appear? There’s also some feathers around her? Maybe it’s an aesthetic thing?

joined Oct 21, 2013

Eh how did Dorthy suddenly appear? There’s also some feathers around her? Maybe it’s an aesthetic thing?

I'm guessing the Saints aren't quite human, what with her blood being special and all.

I'm willing to entertain the possibility she's some manner of nephilim.

Untitled
joined Apr 26, 2015

We didnt get to see what weapon Miranda uses, right?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The pure-blooded vampire was in the panel too so I think Noel was feeding on someone while the pure-blooded vampire was informing her of her encounter with Maria.

This means Noel might actually be one of the bad guys at this point. Poor Maria will most likely have to fight her.

I'm not too sure about that, she looks naked in the panel which tells me she might be that pure-blood's slave.

Look carefully. The pure-blooded vampire has a hand in her chest, which is the typical gesture butlers and servants do in manga and anime. Meaning Noel is the superior in this dynamic. Mind you, Noel could have been brainwashed into this role, but it doesn't change the fact she's on their side now.

last edited at Oct 14, 2020 2:05AM

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Working on fanfiction for this

joined Sep 13, 2020

yeehaw

That was well said Maria.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Man, poor Shannon. I hope that umbrella loli with a smell fetish can do something good for her.

I would also love to see a simp character do a 180 for once... Never seen that before.

joined May 1, 2015

From thiccness to loli. I respect that.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017
joined Mar 31, 2013

So, like, 100% the girl with Shannon is a vampire right

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

So, like, 100% the girl with Shannon is a vampire right

Ehh, maybe 80-90%

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

People speculating werewolf on MD. Seems more likely than a vampire.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 1:23PM

joined Jan 9, 2015

At first I was kinda weirded out by Dolores' rapiness, but I'm glad that the story is revealing her to be a manipulative asshole rather than trying to make it seem like she's actually nice or something.

To reply you must either login or sign up.