Forum › Yuru Oyako discussion

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Who else confused this with 1 x 1/2 ?

Well this and 1 x 1/2 have had some crossovers so...

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 1:14PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

She's better off without him anyway.

Now she can have sex with her daughter without having to cheat on anyone herself. :P

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup I think thats the real reason she wanted it done so fast- tho she hasn't realised it.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Who else confused this with 1 x 1/2 ?

It is interesting how this chapter contrasts with the flashback of Ayako's husband proposing to her.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That is a strangely young-looking 35-years old man

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

‹softly› Uwaaah...

They just do not come scummier than this guy.

For 16 years he has been mooching off Sayaka, spending her money on fun and games and bitches... and when she tells him it's over, his first reaction is: "Oh noes, there goes my easy life! I can't let this happen, where am I gonna find another money tree if she dumps me?"

Comparing him to scum, scum is prolly offended.

I can imagine one varient scummier than him - all of the same things as him + being abusive.

Had he ever hit Sayaka, or (God help him) Yuuki, he wouldn't be scummier, he would be dead.

Dunno if at the hands of Sayaka or Sumika or Yuuki, but, as sure as night follows day, he would be dead.

joined Jul 21, 2020

That is a strangely young-looking 35-years old man.

I'm guessing he spends a lot of his wife's moolah in his appearance, to make himself look young and fresh for the high-school sluts he dates.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Do you think Five Eyes keeps an intelligence agent monitoring mothercon artists, just in case?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm guessing he spends a lot of his wife's moolah in his appearance, to make himself look young and fresh for the high-school sluts he dates.

A lot of it can also have to do with genetics. I didn't look a day over 18 until I was already out of my 20s.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Do you think Five Eyes keeps an intelligence agent monitoring mothercon artists, just in case?

No. They do not. There isn't an agency on the planet that cares what fictional content people consume. It's a dead meme. Please let it lie.

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 4:35PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That is a strangely young-looking 35-years old man

yep- I also thought it was a 'she' till it said who he was- imo he looks like a tomboy / slightly masculine looking woman too.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

I fucking hate her husband he can die in a hole. Like Yesterday

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Now she can have sex with her daughter without having to cheat on anyone herself. :P

Out of context this is so wrong (I do agree though, Sue me.)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A lot of it can also have to do with genetics. I didn't look a day over 18 until I was already out of my 20s.

Wait... you're at least in your 30s? I swear I assumed you were in your mid-to-late 20s.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Wait... you're at least in your 30s? I swear I assumed you were in your mid-to-late 20s.

SHHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE!

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 6:17PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

SHHH! DON'T TELL ANYONE!

thumbs up

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Everybody is old on the forum

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Everybody is old on the forum

Lmfao it is true that some of us have been around here for at least 10 years now....

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

And her own mom for the ultimate polyamory incest relationship

joined Oct 10, 2016

Soo usual turn. Meh.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Sayaka is pretty harsh. He deserves it.

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

This chapter feels like it came out of nowhere lol.

However, disregarding your family, womanizing, and just being useless all around...? Yeah I can see why Sayaka (or anyone) would wanna divorce Yuuki's father. Yuuki seems to have gotten her dad's carefreeness. But she definitely got her mum's blunt and straightforward attitude.

joined May 24, 2019

Had he ever hit Sayaka, or (God help him) Yuuki, he wouldn't be scummier, he would be dead.

Dunno if at the hands of Sayaka or Sumika or Yuuki, but, as sure as night follows day, he would be dead.

I like that you included Sumika in the list of possible killers of a Yusuke went DV.
You understand this manga real well.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

What I dont get is how and why Sayaka married him in the first place if he was always like that- she's smart.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

When she doesn't even care about you cheating anymore.. it's so over

To reply you must either login or sign up.