Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Not only did Kase and Yui finally get to spend some alone time together on this vacation (for Yui... work/club event for Kase), but in a few short sentences, with the only real question Yui brought up being the one about working at a store back in their home town, Kase managed to clear up all of the misunderstandings from overheard conversations and lingering jealousy about her roommate knowing things about her girlfriend that she doesn't.

I'd be willing to bet that Kase mentioned the possibility of working at the store in their home town with the thought in mind that Yui might want to live near her parents, but, since they're still keeping their relationship on the down-low, she didn't want to say, 'but I'd be happy to live anywhere that my girlfriend wants to move." And now that Yui knows that the REAL reason she uses that sunscreen is that it reminds her of the smell of Yui's hair, she knows that Kase's roommate might know what brand Kase likes, but has no idea why she likes it.

I still think that the roommate is going to be a complication somewhere along the line, though not as an ACTUAL romantic rival. I think she'll make a move on Kase at some point.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Fuck! Yamada won in the lotery with Kase as her lover.

This has always been true, but one of the things I’ve always admired about this series is that we’re also able to see how Kase sees Yamada as not just cute but also extremely hot.

Not as hot as Kase herself, but then, nothing is.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch15#11

Kase is the best tomboy created, man. Ever. Both in body and personality...

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

True. I got the digital version, I don't have room for physical books in my wee apartment. And YUP definitely more to that scene haha

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

So weird to see them casually have sex now without yamada melting into a gay puddle. Yamada has come so far. Also shes lucky af i need me a tanned tomboy

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

All of you going on and on about how lucky Yamada is, but Kase is damn lucky herself quite frankly!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yay, another Yamada initiated kiss to add to the list!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

All of you going on and on about how lucky Yamada is, but Kase is damn lucky herself quite frankly!

Two people in love are always lucky to find each other. But Yamada was a deeply shy and naive girl with a single friend, while Kase was a sports star and one of the most popular girls in the class if not the school.

So from the outside, Yamada was the lucky one.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Two people in love are always lucky to find each other. But Yamada was a deeply shy and naive girl with a single friend, while Kase was a sports star and one of the most popular girls in the class if not the school.

From the outside

To Kase though Yamada is like Aphrodite birthed from sea foam
She's like a total inspiration to Kase and also the first person to actually really get close to her and love her

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

From the outside

She's like a total inspiration to Kase and also the first person to actually really get close to her and love her

Oh, no doubt--people might forget that in the first series the two of them were head over heels for each other from day one--from well before that for Kase-san, in fact.

51f904c379c04da9bb57683f48e645a5
joined May 3, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch17#28

Are they h*lding hands here?
Jesus, this chapter is so lewd.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

This has always been true, but one of the things I’ve always admired about this series is that we’re also able to see how Kase sees Yamada as not just cute but also extremely hot.

Guys, didn't you forget those scenes here, didn't you? :D

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch08#22 (Manga ver.)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_sandy_beach_and_kase_san_magazine_version#18 (Magazine ver.)

joined Nov 22, 2019

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

True. I got the digital version, I don't have room for physical books in my wee apartment. And YUP definitely more to that scene haha

Can anyone give me a direct link?

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wanna see ;_;

https://m.imgur.com/a/EOYAdrf

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

man Kase looked really handsome in this chapter

also the little sprouts on Yamada's head were so fucking cute

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Wooooooo! (fanning myself) That was sweet, cute, and hot! Now that is how you unambiguously imply a sex scene ladies and gentleman.
I kind of like Yamada sneaking out and getting laid, after that cliche girl talk about boyfriend hunting. I can't remember if Yamada's friends know about her and Kase or not, So I was kind of expecting Yamada's friends to turn and ask if she had any luck, in the boyfriend finding department.

joined Dec 11, 2011

I wanna see ;_;

https://m.imgur.com/a/EOYAdrf

whoaaaa thank youuuu

joined Aug 29, 2016

WAIT DID THEY EVER GET TOGETHER NAKED BEFORE???? IS THIS THE FIRST TIME? DID THEY JUST GLOSS OVER THAT?? These releases are so slow I can’t remember all their kisses

They did, https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch24#13

So because the series is licensed, did they have to cut out the pages, or do physical volumes usually have more than online scans?

joined Aug 29, 2016

Guys, didn't you forget those scenes here, didn't you? :D

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch08#22 (Manga ver.)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_sandy_beach_and_kase_san_magazine_version#18 (Magazine ver.)

Yeah I definitely did lol. Back in Chapter 8 of the first series damnnnnn Yamada be lookin hard really early lol

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Wow. They are luck they have each other.

2c8398570900c5e79edaf431f20173aa
joined Oct 9, 2018

omg so sweet

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

I can't remember if Yamada's friends know about her and Kase or not

Mikawacchi knows, Hana doesn’t.

So because the series is licensed, did they have to cut out the pages, or do physical volumes usually have more than online scans?

Often mangaka expand some things in the physical volume, another expanded scene that comes to mind is the rooftop scene from “crepes and Kase-san”, which is longer and elaborates more on some things. It’s not a matter of licensing, usually the magazine scans come first and get scanlated, and when the volume is released months later it doesn’t always get scanned. This is particularly true for Kase-san, it’s a series that doesn’t have a dedicated scanlation group who might buy and scan volumes, but it’s a collective effort of anons from /u/ thanks to someone who provides the raws from the online version of the magazine. (If you’re wondering how do I know all this, I’m the one who cleans and typesets Kase).

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

From the outside

Oh, no doubt--people might forget that in the first series the two of them were head over heels for each other from day one--from well before that for Kase-san, in fact.

I agree with all of the above, except that, rather than Aphrodite, I'd say that Yamada is to Kase like Chloris, Antheia, Aphaea or maybe one of the Anthousai. She's all about flowers and agriculture, after all.

I myself would pick Chloris, because her lover was the wind... and we know that lesbian tomboy track athletes all have this wish to become the wind, right?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

From the outside

I agree with all of the above, except that, rather than Aphrodite, I'd say that Yamada is to Kase like Chloris, Antheia, Aphaea or maybe one of the Anthousai. She's all about flowers and agriculture, after all.

I myself would pick Chloris, because her lover was the wind... and we know that lesbian tomboy track athletes all have this wish to become the wind, right?

Nicely done, Nene. Very nicely done. [Edited for proper credit. I even knew that, but brain-farted.]

And to go back to Ranzo’s point above—Kase was not only physically attracted to Yamada before she even met her (although she certainly was that as well), she was personally inspired by Yamada’s dedication and self-motivation to her plant appointee tasks.

That’s why the occasional “Yamada is too subordinate to Kase” critiques ring hollow to me—Kase is certainly more outgoing and proactive than Yamada is, but as this chapter shows, she’s as fully in thrall to Yamada as Yamada is to her.

last edited at Sep 30, 2020 11:22AM

Images%20(13)
joined May 13, 2020

Not only did Kase and Yui finally get to spend some alone time together on this vacation (for Yui... work/club event for Kase), but in a few short sentences, with the only real question Yui brought up being the one about working at a store back in their home town, Kase managed to clear up all of the misunderstandings from overheard conversations and lingering jealousy about her roommate knowing things about her girlfriend that she doesn't.

I'd be willing to bet that Kase mentioned the possibility of working at the store in their home town with the thought in mind that Yui might want to live near her parents, but, since they're still keeping their relationship on the down-low, she didn't want to say, 'but I'd be happy to live anywhere that my girlfriend wants to move." And now that Yui knows that the REAL reason she uses that sunscreen is that it reminds her of the smell of Yui's hair, she knows that Kase's roommate might know what brand Kase likes, but has no idea why she likes it.

I still think that the roommate is going to be a complication somewhere along the line, though not as an ACTUAL romantic rival. I think she'll make a move on Kase at some point.

I agree. The romantic build up, outside the main pair, is pointing towards roommate/rival. My guess is that Fukami thinks of Yamada as a fangirl and becomes overprotective of her friend Kase.

Anyone else crackshipping Inoue/Hana?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I agree. The romantic build up, outside the main pair, is pointing towards roommate/rival. My guess is that Fukami thinks of Yamada as a fangirl and becomes overprotective of her friend Kase.

Anyone else crackshipping Inoue/Hana?

We-ell... We have Kase x Yamada, and there have been heavy hints that Fukami x Aikawa may be a thing in the future, so Hana doesn't have that many ship possibilities in prospect. It's either Inoue or Mikawacchi.

Given that Hana wants someone physically strong, and Mikawacchi is anything but sporty, Inoue the track athlete does seem to have the advantage.

To reply you must either login or sign up.