Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

joined Jan 11, 2018

Slowly but surely Aki will build a harem of all the other girls.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What a slayer.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Aki can you stop being dangerously fabulous for one second

joined Jun 1, 2016

Nekoyama seriously forgot Inugami this chapter lol. But hey lnugami mentioned plenty of times that she's cool with a threesome

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Surprise! The whole manga has secretly been about Aki building a harem of cute animal girls. :P

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know, it feel sorta out of characters for both of them. Btoh of the them (and the author) frogetting that Inugami even exist.Aki being nice and all when she had only been the violent tsukkmi and Nekoyama,well, said already multiples times but kinda forgot about Inugami.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I dont think theyre too ooc. Aki is only a violent tsukkomi when she needs to be, ie when Inugami is around. Inugami is obviously not always around and Nekoyama isnt obsessed with her. Feels like people are just surprised about character development in a gag 4-koma.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because they were none from the past 34 chapters besides Nekoyama and her feelings which was early on. All the chapters were weird shenanigans between the characters. The fact that not only we got development that late is strange but moreso it's not even between Inugami and Nekoyama, which would have been the logical choice.

Aki is only a violent tsukkomi when she needs to be, ie when Inugami is around.

She only have been a Tsukkomi for most chapter and had never been do such caring things for anyone. I'm sorry but the chapter feel very ooc for Aki. Why all of sudden she see Nekoyama like a little sister and seen when she act like a ladykiller ? Moreso, it feel lackluster because there is no Inugami in the chapter.
Really, i feel like the odd one to be weird out by a chapter like that.

last edited at Jul 14, 2020 11:49AM

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

It’s been a while since I read this series, I forgot how much of a darling Nekoyama is. Maybe that’s the cat lover in me coming out, but she’s seriously cute!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hmm, can we just axe Inugami from this story and continue with this instead?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Will be pretty boring. Inugami's antics is what make the manga work for me. It's pretty boring without her.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Will be pretty boring. Inugami's antics is what make the manga work for me. It's pretty boring without her.

Okay well perhaps I was not entirely serious in believing that a title character would suddenly be removed.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Okay well perhaps I was not entirely serious in believing that a title character would suddenly be removed.

Idk, this chapter say otherwise.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I love aki

joined Sep 13, 2018

the dog got cucked then?

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

i think i'm shipping them

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Nekoyama: "Are you doing each other well?"
Me: Dead

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I seriously need more chapters of Nekoyama's sister.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i was thinking dog died off but it did a small cameo in the end so she's still there , i dont see dog interacting with cat too much anymore.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The yuri is dripping off of this series, just not from the places I want....

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I seriously need more chapters of Nekoyama's sister.

Every time she makes an appearance its a great day.

joined Jun 19, 2014

I want Aki to marry me...

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

chapter 36 is lit! hahaha

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

And now she can't get married anymore.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

About time!

To reply you must either login or sign up.