Forum › Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Prez has insane energy.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

Lol those names. Of course, the student council would be led by a tiger and a dragon xD. The zoo expands yet again.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

It lives! The best yuri manga ever made continues! Hooray~

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like the StuCo pair already.

...actually, didn't they get a spin-off of their own or something? If so guess I'm not the only one.

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

...actually, didn't they get a spin-off of their own or something? If so guess I'm not the only one.

They got their own one-shot, going by memory.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Luckily the student council is much more sensible tha ... oh. Carry on then.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was the Tiger (Tora) and the Dragon (Ryuu).

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

When did they start saying/translating "dear miss"

joined Mar 5, 2016

Prez has insane energy.

i rather like her shit-talking

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

When did they start saying/translating "dear miss"

"Dear miss" kept me smiling so much.

I am so happy when something comes up, I always wonder if the manga is cancelled and then they just appear. Dragon and Tiger, of course.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Is there a link?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is there a link?

Unfortunaly no, there is indeed the entry here BUT there is not the chapter on them, neither there is what it's suposs to had. There is only a very angsty OS.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

The general reactions to Ushi and Nezu's exploits continues to be amazing.

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 5:44PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Angery Tiger, Shy Dragon.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Prez basically calls them out on their slice-of-life shenanigans and is then dissapoint when they don't properly follow BURNING YOUTH DRAMA tropes regarding the whole closure thing, she's got her priorities... uh, NOT straight.
>_>

last edited at Nov 8, 2019 7:14PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Is there a link?

Unfortunaly no, there is indeed the entry here BUT there is not the chapter on them, neither there is what it's suposs to had. There is only a very angsty OS.

Awwww, thanks anyway. Maybe one day we will be blessed with the translation :)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's interesting. Her name is Tora and the boyish one is Ryuu, which is a Doragon. The tomboy is very self-conscious about her looks and the palm-top-sized tiger girl is a tiny hot-blooded tsundere. Yes it's the classic Japanese ToraDora fight. I wonder why it reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Torao doesn't seem to be particularly short tho, Ryuuzaki's just on the tall side (as befits a "prince" character type).

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Yessss. Always happy to see more Inugami and Nekoyama. Thanks SAD, you're the best!

It's interesting. Her name is Tora and the boyish one is Ryuu, which is a Doragon. The tomboy is very self-conscious about her looks and the palm-top-sized tiger girl is a tiny hot-blooded tsundere. Yes it's the classic Japanese ToraDora fight. I wonder why it reminds me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Hah, that occurred to me too. I should re-rewatch that some time, it's so good.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

We'd die.

Well now I have to know. She's not a gerbil, after all.

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

God this manga makes me laugh. Every time, it makes me laugh! I hate manga comedy! Why does this make me laugh so hard? The answer is simple: Lesbians. Lesbians make everything better.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It was so long since last chapter that i forgot those two where introduced in the last chapter. Well,doesn't change the fact that i kinda skip over the chapter because i don't found it really interesting. I'm not that verse in baseball so it's just annoyed me and the whole "side characters being further in relation than MC" always tick me off, especially in a manga where progression is not the prime focus. God know before we had something that ressemble progression between Inu and Neko, if we had progress at one point cause i believe it will just shenanigans all the way.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

It was so long since last chapter that i forgot those two where introduced in the last chapter. Well,doesn't change the fact that i kinda skip over the chapter because i don't found it really interesting. I'm not that verse in baseball so it's just annoyed me and the whole "side characters being further in relation than MC" always tick me off, especially in a manga where progression is not the prime focus. God know before we had something that ressemble progression between Inu and Neko, if we had progress at one point cause i believe it will just shenanigans all the way.

If you skipped over the chapter, you should also consider not commenting on it.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was odd, yet cute.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That was pretty cute. Glad they picked it back up! I like these two new characters, people complaining about progression don't get that the series has never had progression, introducing new side characters is the only thing they know how to do.

To reply you must either login or sign up.