Forum › School Zone discussion

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

So we've got Yokoe x Kei, obviously, but now Fuji x Kishiya, Yatsude x Fuji has potentially appeared, Yatsude x Hinase, Kaname x Hinase, Kaname x Nakatani, Nakatani x Hinase, Hinase x Hiragi, Hiragi x Utsugi, and Hiragi x Sensei. So many possibilities!

That said, I love Fuji x Kishiya and Kaname x Nakatani. Hinase does have great chemistry with Yatsude, but so far it has felt fairly platonic. But then again maybe Yatsude not getting handsy with her means something.

I think you're onto something

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

So we've got Yokoe x Kei, obviously, but now Fuji x Kishiya, Yatsude x Fuji has potentially appeared, Yatsude x Hinase, Kaname x Hinase, Kaname x Nakatani, Nakatani x Hinase, Hinase x Hiragi, Hiragi x Utsugi, and Hiragi x Sensei. So many possibilities!

That said, I love Fuji x Kishiya and Kaname x Nakatani. Hinase does have great chemistry with Yatsude, but so far it has felt fairly platonic. But then again maybe Yatsude not getting handsy with her means something.

From what I can tell so far the only three clear couples being set up so far are Kei x Yokoe, Fuji x Kishiya and Utsugi x Hiiragi. Everyone else seems pretty much up in the air. Hinase, Kaname and Nakatani have this whole weird maybe love triangle thing going on, and Yatsude gives me some playgirl type vibes so I have no idea what the plan would be with her as far as pairings go.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Everyone else seems pretty much up in the air. Hinase, Kaname and Nakatani have this whole weird maybe love triangle thing going on.

N O, no love triangle, I'm fucking tired with that event

Be sure to contact the author so they can change the story for you.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Wait, you can do that? I mean what if the plot already done, you can't do anything at that point cause in this case the plot has done, it just the translate still in progress

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 12:31AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

how long til we get some pairing tags for the chapters like virgins' empire?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i still think the idiot couple is best, but i do also really like the gyaru pair, i love their hair lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait, you can do that? I mean what if the plot already done, you can't do anything at that point cause in this case the plot has done, it just the translate still in progress

No, Throb was just sarcastic as always. I rarely heard of an author changing the plot because one reader ask for it. And i rather not having poly, because lately i feel like for every triangle there is someone saying "it could be poly" and i'm tired of it. inb4 for someone to be sarcastic again

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 1:26AM

joined Apr 10, 2020

No, Throb was just sarcastic as always. I rarely heard of an author changing the plot because one reader ask for it. And i rather not having poly, because lately i feel like for every triangle there is someone saying "it could be poly" and i'm tired of it. inb4 for someone to be sarcastic again

Depends, in this situation, it's likely poly can happen, or if it's not, I'm fine as long as love triangle doesn't happen

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 1:43AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Put me down as +1 for poly pls. Imo its Rei x Kei, Matsuri x Kishiya, Hiiragi x Utsugi and tsubaki x piyo x kaname. I have no idea who Yatsude pairs well with but i really want to know the history between her and kaname.

joined Apr 10, 2020

People suddenly do "+1 for poly", so....yeah, +1 for poly by me

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 2:32AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Piyo is a big gay homosexual

IMO Kaneme reads more like she isn’t into girls and will be more of a wingwoman for her extremly sapphic friend but Im probably wrong

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 4:22AM

joined Mar 31, 2017

how long til we get some pairing tags for the chapters like virgins' empire?

I'm still against them, because the strongest pairs are only Kei-chan x Yokoe, Hiiragi x Utsugi and Fuji x Kishiya. If it's only those three, I'd be fine with them, but the others are spanning a whole network of crushes and possible outcomes and I realize that my own favorite is one of those. Obviously whoever uploads the chapters here can do as they please, but adding too many pairing tags would be clutter and too few would give some pairs arbitrary legitimacy over others.

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 4:27AM

joined Mar 31, 2017

Oh damn. I can definitely see why Yatsude and Kaname would butt heads now. Pocky-game Kana vs. Open-eye Yatsude would be intense.

I'm sweating just thinking about it. Maybe Kaname tried to mess with her once but got scared off.

joined Aug 15, 2020

sooooo, am I the only one who read this as Kana/gyaru being super possessive of Hinase and not liking how Piyo spend some time alone in the classroom with her? I don't know but that poki thing seemed super aggressive to me and not in a "sexual" but actually threatening "back off of her/you have no business being close with her" kind of way. Is somebody else getting that vibe?

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 5:38AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

sooooo, am I the only one who read this as Kana/gyaru being super possessive of Hinase and not liking how Piyo spend some time alone in the classroom with her? I don't know but that poki thing seemed super aggressive to me and not in a "sexual" but actually threatening "back off of her/you have no business being close with her" kind of way. Is somebody else getting that vibe?

When I want someone to stay away from someone else I usually give them that persons phone number

joined Aug 15, 2020

When I want someone to stay away from someone else I usually give them that persons phone number

wasn't that just to further mess with piyo though? like "apologize to my girl"?

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 8:32AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

wasn't that just to further mess with piyo though? like "apologize to my girl"?

If you're convinced the square peg goes into the round hole, sure.

Kaname gets off on messing with Piyo I'd remind you.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

mycro posted:

Oh damn. I can definitely see why Yatsude and Kaname would butt heads now. Pocky-game Kana vs. Open-eye Yatsude would be intense.

I'm sweating just thinking about it. Maybe Kaname tried to mess with her once but got scared off.

Kaname scared? ... I can't even imagine it hahahaa but wow yeah, the Yasude and Kaname arc makes me soooo excited also +1 for the gyaru team poly

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yeah, now I'm really curious to see how Yatsude and Kaname would interact. I look forward to the flashback arc between these two ! They are totally ex girlfriend right ?

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

Nakatani looks quite a bit like Yokoe when she has her hair down. Tsubaki continues to be adorable and a little creepy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hiirgagi must suspect that her sister is a siscom at this point, right? I mean... COmE On Lo/ In fact, I thought they were in bad terms at first because she must've found her sniffing her panties or something

last edited at Sep 24, 2020 1:17PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Yeah, now I'm really curious to see how Yatsude and Kaname would interact. I look forward to the flashback arc between these two ! They are totally ex girlfriend right ?

That was my first thought, lol.

joined Apr 10, 2020

Tsubaki is optimistic as fuck

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

(Ch. 60) gay mess initiated. We’ll get ‘em next time.

Nozoav
joined Feb 28, 2015

This gyaru is a big tsundere gay mess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.