Forum › Citrus + discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This is weird. I clicked on that link ^ and it took me to the new chapter that was uploaded in September 21st, but when I click on the Citrus + title it doesn't show it to me. The last chapter showing is from August.
Anyone else has that problem?

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 10:26AM

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

^I also have the same problem, I'm glad it's on mangadex as well.

Mei trying out Yuzu's outfit is just too cute, with both their rings on their necks, sooo sweet!
Harumin finally doing some action is also very nice to see.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Has Harumin (or anyone else for that matter) ever been drawn as such a hottie before?

I mean, I know she's supposed to be quite cute all along (they all are, basically), and Yuzu sports a sexy-gyaru look from time to time, but has anybody ever gotten the equivalent of that tiny-shorts-and-tank-top quasi-ecchi visual treatment before?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Best girl finally on the rise and ready to step up to the plate
The literal reason I still read this fuckin' thing

Come on though Harumin don't cut up the burg like that

Make Yuzu get a little greasy

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 11:33AM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Our girl harumin finally getting her development huh?

ALSO HOLY SHIT SHE'S SO FUCKING HOT THIS CHAPTER THE FUCK???

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

now I'm interested

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

I will prefer if Harumi hits her sister instead who is better and hotter than Matsuri but sure is complicated that why she got for the blondie instead

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I will prefer if Harumi hits her sister instead who is better and hotter than Matsuri but sure is complicated that why she got for the blondie instead

I kinda cringe with incest but I feel like she even has a better chemistry with her sister than Matsuri.
Harumin's words about Matsuri didn't make any sense, and it feels like Saburuta was trying to make it seem like something deep, but it turned out to have no consistency and be more random.
It just seems like author wants to find an excuse to extend the story as much as possible, because she never had any development between them to begin with. Saburuta isn't very strong with chemistry developing, like we can see with Mei and Yuzu, but Harumin and Matsuri don't just have zero chemistry, but negative. At least in my eyes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Saburuta isn't very strong with chemistry developing, like we can see with Mei and Yuzu, but Harumin and Matsuri don't just have zero chemistry, but negative. At least in my eyes.

Certainly the recent Mei-Yuzu chemistry has been non-existent, but to me the crackling initial sexual chemistry between the two of them was the strongest thing the series ever had going for it (along with some pretty decent, although inconsistent, art/visual storytelling).

Once Mei transformed from Volatile Sexy Mei to Repressed Sincere Mei, all that went away, of course.

I'd be tempted to say that Sabu doesn't know what to do when sexual tension gets resolved, but the Harumin/Matsuri pairing seems like Matsuri trying to create sexual tension and Harumin declining to participate.

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_june_30th#11

"on read" or "unread"?

There are in fact burgers better eaten with knife and fork. Thick and goopy. Chile's good at them. OTOH I don't think a Japanese fast food burger is likely to be one of them, Mei's probably just unused to peasant food.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Tell me your secrets

Hahahahahahaha, okay, you gave me a wicked good laugh with that for some reason. I really needed one. Thanks!

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

Don't know why, but sometimes when I read this I feel like that's a manga version of Teletubbies.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

So is it me, or page 27 dialogue reads weird? Like it doesn't flow well. I dunno how to explain it.

our translator had a bit of a confusion there. Saburouta has been pretty vague with her dialogues lately and she has some hard time guessing what's going on (at least that's what she tells me cause I don't understand Japanese)
I thought she was talking about Mei first,but Harumi is imagining how Matsuri would respond if she was confronted about her absence only to finally realize that Matsuri is avoiding everyone so she wont get hurt instead of playing her usual mind games

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 5:15PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So is it me, or page 27 dialogue reads weird? Like it doesn't flow well. I dunno how to explain it.

our translator had a bit of a confusion there. Saburouta has been pretty vague with her dialogues lately and she has some hard time guessing what's going on (at least that's what she tells me cause I don't understand Japanese)
I thought she was talking about Mei first,but Harumi is imagining how Matsuri would respond if she was confronted about her absence only to finally realize that Matsuri is avoiding everyone so she wont get hurt instead of playing her usual mind games

It's those damn Japanese pronouns (or lack thereof). On the previous page Harumin says:

"All Prez does is magically solve things from afar. Of course she wouldn't understand."

But then on page 27, Harumin continues: "If she responds with something like . . ." But the referent for the pronoun "she" has changed--now it's Matsuri, who we see in the first panel.

English grammar demands that the name precede the pronoun, and the referent doesn't change until we get a new name. (Modernist writers like Faulkner violate that rule all the time, but they're just being bastards when they do.)

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I see that does make a lot more sense. Thanks for the clarification.

That said while seeing the discussion about the chapter in other places, someone mentioned that Harumin was remembering what Matsuri told to her in the extra of the volume 3 of Citrus all those years ago.

last edited at Sep 21, 2020 6:04PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Saburuta isn't very strong with chemistry developing, like we can see with Mei and Yuzu, but Harumin and Matsuri don't just have zero chemistry, but negative. At least in my eyes.

Certainly the recent Mei-Yuzu chemistry has been non-existent, but to me the crackling initial sexual chemistry between the two of them was the strongest thing the series ever had going for it (along with some pretty decent, although inconsistent, art/visual storytelling).

Once Mei transformed from Volatile Sexy Mei to Repressed Sincere Mei, all that went away, of course.

I'd be tempted to say that Sabu doesn't know what to do when sexual tension gets resolved, but the Harumin/Matsuri pairing seems like Matsuri trying to create sexual tension and Harumin declining to participate.

That's just what happens when you are replaced with a emotionless hunk of steel and metal.
I have also never really been sold on the Matsuri x Harumin pairing but if it means my girl can finally fucking be allowed to do something and not just be regulated to the background than I'm for it 100%

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

It's those damn Japanese pronouns (or lack thereof). On the previous page Harumin says:

"All Prez does is magically solve things from afar. Of course she wouldn't understand."

But then on page 27, Harumin continues: "If she responds with something like . . ." But the referent for the pronoun "she" has changed--now it's Matsuri, who we see in the first panel.

English grammar demands that the name precede the pronoun, and the referent doesn't change until we get a new name. (Modernist writers like Faulkner violate that rule all the time, but they're just being bastards when they do.)

My translator had to guess Harumin was talking about Matsuri cause she used "omae"
She wouldn't use that to refer to Mei

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

One chapter into this volume and it's already shaping up to be one of the best. We're finally getting some proper development for Harumin, which we haven't really seen since Volume 5 of OG Citrus, and I'm excited to see what we'll be getting from Matsuri. Backstory? Finally being honest about her insecurities?

I also love the detail at the beginning where Harumin just wants to eat wherever her grandmother wants, and Mitsuko says "she should choose once in awhile." Then at the end, Harumin puts her foot down and says "I'm gonna help her, leave this to me Yuzu." I hope Harumin will remain the protagonist of this volume.

And of course, I gotta gush about Mei. Letting Yuzu doll her up, trying that monster of a burger, and giving advice to Harumin... ugh, I love her so much. She really has come a long way with her development. The original, stone-cold Mei never would've done any of those things, at least not out of the good of her heart, and probably would've just disciplined Matsuri instead of trying to help her. She's such a sweet, caring and understanding girl now ^_^

This was one of the best chapters of C+ so far, right up there with Chapter 6 and 8.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Aaah, seems YuzuMei is declared resolved, but everyone else not yet. So the drama is focused on them instead :D

joined Apr 28, 2019

Harumin is such a babe!!! ouo

joined Mar 29, 2019

Chesty. C'mon Matsuri, go get 'em!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I love Harumi's image here. She's hot.

Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Anyone else want to see Mei do this:

Cuz I really wanted to see that.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

All aboard the HaruMatsuri hype train!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I must confess, Harumin is the most attractive character in the Citrus series. PROVE ME OTHERWISE!

To reply you must either login or sign up.