Forum › Kimi to Kanojo to Watashi no Hanashi discussion

Fb_img_1599741472071
joined Aug 15, 2020

That's fucked up and i love it

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

Well shit... poor innocent girl.... damn her so stupid...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You're all adults, stop pretending to be babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3SnLGsfM0

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ok I thought about it, what was the point of her pretending to be the childhood friend and taking the real ones place if the girl doesn’t even remember her? There’s no leverage there then is there?

I suppose it would be awkward to explain (or hide) the fact that she knows so much about Miki. Pretending to be the childhood friends smooths it all out.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

You should take your own advice. Another snowflake, well done. If people are complaining maybe they should just fu*k off.

Who's the fucking snowflake when you can't even curse without censoring yourself like some ashamed child. For you, also:

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Super twisted story........... it really makes your heart pound after reading this chapter. I will always prefer a wholesome Yuri but this Dark Yuri story is something that can be enjoyable when taken in mild doses. This story really made its impact, whether people liked it or not. All of us come here to read Yuri, and this story did essentially have Yuri, but it took the sinister capacity of people and used it to create a very imposing plot.

Because the black haired girl was the narrator of the story, the image is shifted to her point of view, but the dark nature of the story still pierces the readers while still creating a visual aesthetic about her love. So as readers we are left with this weird mixed emotions of happiness for the narrator but still struck in shock at the real nature behind the supposed "fate" between the 3 girls!! This is a fine story with a dark twist that leaves you with a refreshed and very bitter feeling and I think that in itself is a unique plot, as many stories do not impose that "once in a blue moon" kind of experience upon its readers!

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

If you want people to stop complaining about things not being tagged, then tag things properly. That's the only way to prevent this conversation from happening over and over and over again. Sometimes, preserving spoilers isn't worth it. The hidden tag idea does sound intriguing, but only if it can actually be implemented. Stop complaining about people's issues with how works are tagged when you know this is how it's going to go down each and every time.

joined Jul 23, 2017

That was confusing and fucked up at the same time

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I kind of was expecting a twist. Not all romances have a happy ending. Putting it short, romance is a genre that depicts romantic love between two or more people, and we all know love isn't that sweet.

But, I agree this work should've been better tagged, or, at least, got a warning page. I wasn't in the mood for reading this today, even though I liked it.

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

I kind of was expecting a twist. Not all romances have a happy ending. Putting it short, romance is a genre that depicts romantic love between two or more people, and we all know love isn't that sweet.

But, I agree this work should've been better tagged, or, at least, got a warning page. I wasn't in the mood for reading this today, even though I liked it.

I know what you mean! There just some days where you want to completely detox from all angsty and dramatic themes and just want to full immerse in pure wholesome content.....!! I was hoping for that too but got blindsided by this chapter!! Loved it, but still stuck in a bitter mood!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I was expecting the real childhood friend to die, but I was expecting it to be an accident, hit by a truck one day, slipped and fell off a bridge. I wasn't expecting that.

joined Jul 26, 2016

At first I didn't understand and then I understood way too well...

Img_20230706_053347_360
joined May 21, 2020

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK IS THIS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Better not to ask a sequel

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Red flag, red flag!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Glad I read the comments before starting this one. Haaaaaaard pass.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Damn that was a pretty shocking reveal!

I really like this oneshot though it's so twisted.

I don't see how reading something like this would ruin your day though. Seems a bit hysterical

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 9:08PM

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

==did it work?==
No it doesn't
dammit
why not??

Dont mind me, im just experimenting the tag and spoiler mixes..
Looks like you cannot put tags in spoiler, and vice versa

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 9:52PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

==did it work?==
No it doesn't
dammit
why not??

Dont mind me, im just experimenting the tag and spoiler mixes..
Looks like you cannot put tags in spoiler, and vice versa

It works as long as you separate spoilers from the equals signs, but the tag still shows up outside

last edited at Sep 15, 2020 10:24PM

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

how cute... wait, nope. good feelings gone

joined Feb 24, 2019

I was expecting the real childhood friend to die, but I was expecting it to be an accident, hit by a truck one day, slipped and fell off a bridge. I wasn't expecting that.

That's certainly what I was hoping for, but murder was unfortunately the first thing that came to mind. Had to check the tags several times while reading.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Bruuhhhhh wtf

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

holy fuck

i really love this mangaka normally

but holy fuck

not what i was looking for right now tbh

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Or, maybe, since we're all adults, maybe accept that some people have enough shit in their lives that they don't need more and stop being a jerk.

You should take your own advice. Another snowflake, well done. If people are complaining maybe they should just fu*k off.

Who's the fucking snowflake when you can't even curse without censoring yourself like some ashamed child. For you, also:

“Can’t even curse without censoring yourself” is such a good burn lol

Screenshot_20210415-040506_chrome
joined Aug 26, 2013

This... this took a dark turn

To reply you must either login or sign up.