Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

I knew seeing the reversal this chapter would be interesting

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Ferhog
I'm pretty certain (albeit not completely certain) that wasabi29 was kidding.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Ooku--- I mean Satomi!

You need to drink more alcohol beverage! Top Ook- I mean top Satomi is awesome!

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

HAHA KANDA BOTTOM

104765986_735895880511314_4389221438819831005_n
joined Aug 4, 2020

another one of
the Right amount drama Right amount of NSFW
any one know any good series like this??

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Damn Majoccoid's art!!

joined Nov 23, 2018

Wow I can't believe Kanda-kun just raped Ookuma.

I'm certainly no expert on the subject, but is it really that immoral in this context? The issue with stauatory rape is that the person can't consent, but if the two people involved are already a couple isn't consent assumed to a certain degree?

I'm not saying all examples of statutory rape are made okay if the two participants are already a couple. Definitely not. If Ookuma did sexual acts on Kanda while Kanda was unconscious or the like, that would definately NOT be okay. But in this case Kanda was under the influence of alcohol, but otherwise actively persuing sex with her girlfriend, something she'd be happy to do without the influence anyway
I just think it's a bit harsh to call this rape, when I imagine there's a lot of couples in the world who've had sex while one of them wasn't in the right state of mind, and were perfectly okay with it afterwards.
ookuma ask to go to the love hotel to make things (and She top too) have you even read the manga?

Imgonline-com-ua-compressed-x85kp90svyulj
joined Jul 21, 2017

I thought it was complete

joined Mar 1, 2018

Hmmmmmmm omoshiroi

Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

claps once for each word of the sentence:
We. Need. More. Top. Ookuma.

PREACH IT MY FRIEND PREACH IT

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Just when I thought I couldn't love Ookuma/Satomi more than I already did... Kanda-kun you're one lucky gal!

I second wanting to see all the things that happened that night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

I hate the "drunk after one beer" trope, because no one gets like that after one beer, but hey ho.

You can't be serious. I've known several people who get drunk that easily, including my first college roommate.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I hate the "drunk after one beer" trope, because no one gets like that after one beer, but hey ho.

You can't be serious. I've known several people who get drunk that easily, including my first college roommate.

Aaaand it’s an excuse to behave badly as they can later blame it on the booze. It’s all psychosomatic, so pass the placebo!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I thought it was complete

Why would you think that? o_O

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

LOL probably the first time I've seen the hit-on-by-random-strangers trope be initiated by a couple of girls.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aaaand it’s an excuse to behave badly as they can later blame it on the booze. It’s all psychosomatic, so pass the placebo!

No, it's not--some people can't metabolize alcohol properly and can get shit-faced, lost-memory drunk on a drink or two. I've known at least three people like that--one who could nurse a beer for hours and be mostly OK except for some slurred speech.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I used to get drunk after just 2 or 3 drinks so I totally belive some people can get drunk off 1 big drink like that-
especially since she downed it in 1. And its not like she was totally legless- she was obviously functional still.

last edited at Sep 2, 2020 11:05AM

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

This reversal kanda-kun and sadist satomi is precious ♡(> ਊ<)♡

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I came here ready to endure several pages of preachiness on how drunken sex is equal to rape and Kanda should go to jail for being a sex offender.

Turns out there are only 3 messages, and one of 'em is obviously a joke.

Color me amazed. This forum is actually evolving. We are on our way to civilization! d(´∀`)b

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Ookuma played a reverse card!!

joined Apr 6, 2018

wew i like how the reversal thingy on the story's flow. In the first chapter, the slow burn was kinda frustrating but now we're blessed with goodness

joined Jul 26, 2016

I came here ready to endure several pages of preachiness on how drunken sex is equal to rape and Kanda should go to jail for being a sex offender.

Turns out there are only 3 messages, and one of 'em is obviously a joke.

Color me amazed. This forum is actually evolving. We are on our way to civilization! d(´∀`)b

inb4 the Moral Guardians were just busy with other stuff and haven't dropped by yet

joined Jan 14, 2020

Not everyone has that much experience with alcohol. Especially on a site where a large chunk of the population.is under age 19.

I love drunk Satomi! She needs more appearances xD

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I hope Ookuma will remember what happened last night, and awaken the inner Satomi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.