Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

joined Jul 26, 2019

The highlight for me will be the day when they will have to say goodbye (momentarily), they will finally let go of their emotions, feelings towards each other.
This is all the more true as their relationship has evolved and seems totally unblocked, each no longer wants to waste time and spend time together.
I hope that we will have the right to events where they will enjoy spending time together and why not get closer again ^^

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Kaede is firmly in the "so best girl it hurts" category. I hope she can deal with her own loneliness before the end of the series, it's nice to see that it's being expanded upon, I'm guessing her siblings will actually be introduced later on.

By the way, unless the next chapter is over 70 pages long, I'm guessing this volume will have five chapters instead of the usual four. Not that it really matters since the author started to divide them into multiple parts.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait... did something happen to Kaede's sister? I don't remember this coming up before...

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch20#27

They all moved elsewhere and haven't been coming back to visit.

joined Jul 1, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch20#27

They all moved elsewhere and haven't been coming back to visit.

I suspect the reason she got the job in the first place is to save up money to see them again.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Oh yeah, that's a good idea, bring Konatsu to spend the night with Koyuki "I'm so gay I can't form full sentences when her hair is in a ponytail" Honami, not problems there.

But seriously, even if you still keep things "subtext", Koyuki is a whole mess of a lesbian, how is she gonna react to Konatsu and Kaede sleeping over?

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

This but she accidentally rolls over Konatsu.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Poor Fuyuki's gonna have some kind of stroke one of these days lmao

Can't fault his taste tho, Kaede is best girl OF THE YEAR o3ob

joined Jul 1, 2018

The sleepover chapter can go a lot of ways. I expect it to be VERY awkward, granted that the three of them have never hung out together, and because Honami is probably really inexperienced when it comes to these things (as she is with everything). I mostly can’t wait to see how Kaede will react to the whole dropped honorifics thing. Anyways, totally hyped for the next chapter!

Also, does anyone else notice how Fuyuki, his mom, and Kaede’s relationship kinda mirrors Honami, her dad, and Konatsu’s relationship (wing-parents ftw).

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I feel like Kaede will try to give them space and leave the room at some point.

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

Is the next one gonna be the finale or are we getting more than 8 vols? I

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

There is no indication that it's going to end here.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Kaede in wingman mode again. ^_^

Meanwhile Fuyuki keeps taking damage and these two don't even notice... :D

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

A-A-A Sssleepover???
Koyuki, my dear...

Owari da.

joined Jul 1, 2018

Is the next one gonna be the finale or are we getting more than 8 vols? I

I’m sure that we are going past 8. Hopefully.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

The sleepover chapter can go a lot of ways. I expect it to be VERY awkward, granted that the three of them have never hung out together, and because Honami is probably really inexperienced when it comes to these things (as she is with everything). I mostly can’t wait to see how Kaede will react to the whole dropped honorifics thing. Anyways, totally hyped for the next chapter!

Also, does anyone else notice how Fuyuki, his mom, and Kaede’s relationship kinda mirrors Honami, her dad, and Konatsu’s relationship (wing-parents ftw).

Those are great points Major.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

@BeanBeanKingdom thank you for the reminder about ch20!!! now we have all the context for Kaede and that helps a lot, she's been all about supporting the main characters so I'm glad she gets her own things to work with and grow too.

PLUS Sleepover! NICE is specially nice that she thought of inviting Konatsu too, truly the best friend out there.

joined Jan 25, 2017

I want Konatsu and Koyuki to cuddle

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

inb4 Kaede suddenly has to cancel last minute

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

She wouldn't do Fuyuki dirty like that. On that note, I liked how Fuyuki was able to notice that Kaede was feeling down, he won't grow up to be hopeless like his sister.

And while it was only for one page, it was nice to see Konatsu bringing the kouhais to Aoshima, I hope we get to see more of her leading the club in future chapters. She still hasn't figured out what she wants to do and that could help her.

last edited at Aug 28, 2020 1:01PM

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

when i saw the raw i thought this was filler
I don't know why but I think Kaede will only be there for the fireworks but she won't stay for the sleepover

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

^well that would be a way to get them some alone time

last edited at Aug 28, 2020 3:27PM

joined Jul 1, 2018

when i saw the raw i thought this was filler
I don't know why but I think Kaede will only be there for the fireworks but she won't stay for the sleepover

If it’s from her POV we’ll finally get to see what she actually thinks of them... though I’m also hoping that it doesn’t make her feel more lonely

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I think Kaede has a healthier disposition than Konatsu's, if anything seeing them close would probably make her double down on her efforts to earn some money to go see her sisters. Might also explain the chapter's title.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Yeah I don't think Kaede's, like, romantically (or girlship-ly, if you prefer I guess) into Konatsu or Koyuki the way they're into each other - I don't think she'd be working so hard to ship them in that case.

To reply you must either login or sign up.