Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

I hate being the bearer of bad news but there's no new chapter this month, instead Volume 1 is coming out this month.

Volume one is coming out next month actually, on the 27th (although pre-order are opened starting today). We'll also get chapter 7 that same day. No extras until then as far as we know.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

We got no chapter this month, but we got an official English title and a cover.

And the cover is false advertising if I’ve seen it. XD

cover

Oh, and we got the cover for Mushoku to JK too.

cover

Which I much prefer, I must say.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 12:25PM

joined Sep 19, 2015

I like Akira best, haha.

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

what a twist

things are about to get comically spicy

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

I understand that this will probably go the Poly route (and I hope there's going to be a love-making chapter).

BUT, in my heart of hearts, I hope Mayuki falls hard for Rin in a monogamy.

Everything points towards polyamory, which doesn't get told all too often, and its sweet too, not at all a novelty.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

yes yes yes yes yes

Oh man, that hint of jealous, possessive darkness in paragon jock/ace student Akira? Rin’s sad, wistful (yet kinda heated) admiration? Mayuki’s naïve, single-minded yet open admiration? Oh man, those are some tasty feelings. I also love the sexual dynamics here, with Mayuki like “please teach me all about kissing, Senpai” I also love the sexual dynamics here, with Mayuki like “please teach me all about kissing, Senpai” while Rin holds herself back and tries to keep from going full ara ara, and now we’ve got angry, jealous Akira who will probably try to take it out on yielding, enthusiastic puppy dog Mayuki until she loses her balance in the feels and will be like, “oh shit I like this way too much.”

I love it when more dominant/aggressive/mature women with Issues top a girl that goes all puppydog pliant and accepting, and then get ensnared by her kindness so she fills their minds and hearts. Dominant ladies getting seduced by submissives is -chef’s kiss-

Anyway yeah apparently I’m really feeling this quarantine lmao

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 6:05PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I also think we gotta chill on judging Akira right now. Literally the only knowledge of her character we have right now, beyond the school prince/idol image, has been that she is kind of possessive/insecure about her affections toward Rin (or, more precisely, Rin's potential feelings toward her.) This superiority complex showing up in the face of being overlooked in favor of another partner (she thinks) is one of her flaws, and it's the only personal character trait we've gotten from her so far. That is to say, we have only really seen her at her worst. I'm really looking forward to finding out what else she's hiding under her, admittedly very, polished exterior.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

That’s note entirely true. Chapter 3 did show that she had at least some consideration for Rin’s feelings, hence why she didn’t confess right away. It’s only now that said feelings are being directed at someone else that Akira’s thoughts start to become toxic. Before that she could tell herself that maybe their relationship would just evolve naturally with time and that she could safely confess then; she doesn’t have that luxury now, so she’s panicking.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chapter 7 is already out in Japan!

Hello, food delivery, I got a humble pie for Ms. Akira.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I have a feeling I'll be liking this chapter, based on the spoiler

last edited at Aug 26, 2020 5:32PM

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Help a sister out, link to read/buy?

I tried the official raw link on mangadex and theres nothing new :(

Oiseau_de_pierre
Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Sweet.

Copy%20of%201363123155143
joined Feb 9, 2015

does anyone have a link where to buy the released volume 1 please? thanks very much

joined Jun 25, 2017

I can't help it. I ship Akira & Mayuki. Or I at least can't see Akira with Rin.

╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭ just me I guess.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I understand that this will probably go the Poly route (and I hope there's going to be a love-making chapter).

Don't wanna be mean, but the title literally suggests that ...

joined Jun 25, 2017

Hi! I'm a new fan. Anyone know how quick they translate this manga? I know chapter 7 it out in Japan, just curious because it looks so so good.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

does anyone have a link where to buy the released volume 1 please? thanks very much

You have sites like E-Book Japan or Bookwalker.jp if you wanna read online. For physical import, there’s Ami-Ami, I think?

Hi! I'm a new fan. Anyone know how quick they translate this manga? I know chapter 7 it out in Japan, just curious because it looks so so good.

We translate within 2 or 3 weeks, usually.

last edited at Sep 1, 2020 7:40AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

You have sites like E-Book Japan or Bookwalker.jp if you wanna read online. For physical import, there’s Ami-Ami, I think?

patiently waits for the make-out party

joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank you for translating!

patiently waits for the make-out party

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Im still confused how anyone could write about “kissing lessons” while keeping a straight face

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Reversal

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

This series sure moves fast. Not that I'm complaining.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Oh, so this is what the "humble pie" looks like... Akira's ass got handed to her. Crushed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.