Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, I don't know why people are getting so up in arms over this. Half-chapters often focus on side characters anyways, this isn't anything new.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

It's been so long that I almost forgot who this Maho was.

Maybe

Jesus Fuck.
I've been following this manga for so long I don't want to read another 10 chapters of love triangles
Lemme see main coulpe scissor each other already :/

Lmfao for that you'd have to wait at least some 100 chapters, since they're so useless.

Refer to the title for hints as to how romantic progression will proceed...

Exactly.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i love izumi/iroha. so cute seeing them hanging out after school together. <3 they might get together before the main girls at this point. :P

joined Jun 13, 2020

That's right! Never change, character who I don't remember who you are!

You know, its the character that only gets development in the chapter extras.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yeah, wait, who's this and who's Miki?

joined Nov 25, 2019

Why, oh why did I see spoilers in these comments? I just dropped in to the discussion because I found Useless Princesses. And what do I see? People bad mouthing a character I respected. Otaku life can be so cruel.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Does this mean Loralei is finally dropping this manga?

Of course not. We'll see that threat again and again, as usual.

Damn

I drop it. There is no hope. Still, it took Senko about 90 chapters to show their love.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Does this mean Loralei is finally dropping this manga?

Of course not. We'll see that threat again and again, as usual.

Damn

I drop it. There is no hope. Still, it took Senko about 90 chapters to show their love.

Well, see you in the threads of whatever series or one-shot we both agree is good.
At least we won't have to deal with an annoyance even more annoying than me here.

EDIT:
BTW, if a MurderByWords is just a Roast, but more extreme, and a SuicideByWords is just a Self-Burn, but more extreme, and KamikazeByWords is just both simultaneously, what would a non-extreme equivalent to a KamikazeByWords be called, because I think I just did that?

last edited at Jul 25, 2020 7:34AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I drop it.

We'll hold you to that promise.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I must say, for an author who was so focused in Dear My Teacher that the interesting side characters got spun-off into their own series rather than diverting attention from the MCs, this is pretty diffuse, and, in my opinion, the scenes are not as emotionally charged as I expected them to be.

Sure, the "uselessness" theme isn't as sexualized as the story in DMT, so the emotional stakes are inherently somewhat lower (i.e., people trying to break painful or destructive patterns of behavior there versus girls edging toward their first real romantic relationship here).

Maybe it's just that I am interested in the MCs and their individual and mutual development, and the others, for whatever reason, not so much.

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

So...like Fujishiro and Kurokawa are still going to fall in love right? Cus thats the entire reason I picked up this story. To see their relationship develop...and if they are...like can you hurry it up just a little bit? That was a whole lot of queer baiting just for Fujishiro "discovering" she wants to be Kurokawa's best friend.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So...like Fujishiro and Kurokawa are still going to fall in love right?

You're saying this like they wouldn't be in love already.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

So...like Fujishiro and Kurokawa are still going to fall in love right?

You're saying this like they wouldn't be in love already.

This

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nuances are hard, yo. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

Inb4 the inevitable drama in the comments about the dude. Though seriously, I hope it doesn't go down the brief playing around with a dude to move the yuri forward route, at least not too hard. It's such an old trope at this point.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Heh, even her old mates could sense some yandere vibes back then. Here til they stop being useless (probs be a while seeing as some random dudes here to make her jelly)

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

what are the chances huh?

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

ehhhh just give them a break XD

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

A wild childhood male friend appeared. He used misunderstanding. It's super effective!

For fuck's sake, man.... Also what's with Kuro? I don't quite get her mind set...

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 11:47PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I can't really recognize who's who anymore, so I'll have to reread this. What a burden.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

god damn it kuro!!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Well, "challenger"-guy Akio seems to be a decent young man. I don't think he's gonna stand in the way of Yuri route but maybe he'd become some additional misunderstanding and uselessness between two useless lesbians.

Side note, he looks good with Kurokawa (that delicious height difference). If this were het, I'd probably root for him. Childhood classmates/friends sometimes gotta win.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

What, Kuro, this is yuri, you can't talk to guys just like that! If we can't trust you to keep the drama low, who can we trust?!

(Also nice topic page. Yes. It's important.)

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 11:59PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

So Kuro its like that? those types of person that are obsessed in making couples on her head with other people, to the point of being creppy or getting mad if that certain couple brake up even though if that certian couple wasnt even a couple at all and stuff? thats trash.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 12:13AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.