Forum › Posts by BoruBagaWanu

BoruBagaWanu
joined Nov 25, 2019

I hope I've reached Rehashed Scans. Thank you for the work you do. The last few years I became interested in yuri manga and anime.
One of my favorites is Kaiju Iro no Shima. So I was glad to see that you had picked up the story after a 15-month dry spell. Looking at your current projects I see that you're also working on Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata. Also a new favorite. Ah, that Haraku! What a sweet girl.

BoruBagaWanu
joined Nov 25, 2019
87960450_p0

Wait! There are other people who love this manga?

BoruBagaWanu
joined Nov 25, 2019
Suckubus

It took me a minute to find the sauce

BoruBagaWanu
joined Nov 25, 2019
96290343_p0

@ mg134mg; And now you've ruined it for me. I've been savaged by chiggers and it was several days of itchy madness.

BoruBagaWanu
Image Comments 15 Jul 23:36
joined Nov 25, 2019
88791169_p19

"Your club initiation's are pretty intense, you know?"

BoruBagaWanu
joined Nov 25, 2019

There's an anthem for that?!... But I agree. Long Live Yuri !! And all the hard working folks who create it for us. It truly gladdens this old dwarf's heart.

BoruBagaWanu
Image Comments 02 Nov 12:10
joined Nov 25, 2019
Ef75meauyaaudvf-orig

WAIT ! There is a lewd version of Tadakoro? I just read the web version of Tadakoro. There was a lot of intense hugging an sweating but I never saw them break the wholesome tag.
[edit] Sept, 28, 2021
Chp. 101; Nice progression in intensity. "I want to do more!"

last edited at Sep 28, 2021 11:51PM

BoruBagaWanu
joined Nov 25, 2019

Why, oh why did I see spoilers in these comments? I just dropped in to the discussion because I found Useless Princesses. And what do I see? People bad mouthing a character I respected. Otaku life can be so cruel.