Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This one translation history has been a very bumpy one. I've seen in a credit page of the team that they still working on it but honestly i wish i couldhelp to make it faster. Also seem that the BLM credit page had make the team leave Mangadex so i guess here will the only place where it get uploaded. Althought i never understand why a team would leave (and erase all their work) because they don't want to bend by the rules ( i mean the credits pages was one time, isn't that overreacted to delete everything ?)

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 12:35PM

Yuu_milk_lowres
joined May 2, 2017

Wait, what's the situation regarding their withdrawal from Mangadex? Just the donation page?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

@Lilliwyt we chose to remove our scanlation work from this site as a response to a rule we felt was unfairly applied. Yes, we technically could’ve just changed the credits page, but we wanted to stand up for what we believe is right, so we have moved. This is not about freedom of speech, this is about sticking to our morals. If you wish to read any of the things we work on, we upload to Dynasty and I’m sure many other aggregate sites have rips as well.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Every single chapter of this is so fucking worth it.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I am now convinced. Mangaka x Editor is best couple.

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

so cuuuuute i love this couple!!!!!!

Animepfp
joined Jul 22, 2020

thank you secret society blanket for translating so much of this manga so far! it's a great series and an even greater translation! <3

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oh, so she already figured out the two are one and the same? I remember I few people had been complaining in the past about Heke being apparently given the idiot ball over this.

Lilliwyt posted:

@Lilliwyt we chose to remove our scanlation work from this site as a response to a rule we felt was unfairly applied. Yes, we technically could’ve just changed the credits page, but we wanted to stand up for what we believe is right, so we have moved. This is not about freedom of speech, this is about sticking to our morals. If you wish to read any of the things we work on, we upload to Dynasty and I’m sure many other aggregate sites have rips as well.

If I'm getting it right, they believe that MD's rule should have an exception for cases like the still ongoing protests sparked by George Floyd's death, on the grounds that the combination of a clear black/white divide between the two sides of the conflict (police brutality is simply indefensible) and the underlying problems that led to the current state of affairs having been festering for decades creates too strong of a moral imperative to support the protestors in any way possible, and that attempt to constrain that on grounds of "neutrality" or the like is in itself immoral.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Wait, what? Who are these people? How are they even related to the story/mcs? Did I miss a chapter or something

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Plot twiiiist. Cuteeee

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Wait, what? Who are these people? How are they even related to the story/mcs? Did I miss a chapter or something

More like several. They've been a prevalent new couple in the recent chapters.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 12:57AM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

SHE KNEW!!!!!!!

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

What a twiiist! Blessed chapter over in under 30 seconds.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Is she just super nervous when she's physically around other people then? I love the twist, just not sure how much sense it makes.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

More like several. They've been a prevalent new couple in the recent chapters.

Yeah...looks like I did miss a lot of chapters for some reason...

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

That was a great twist

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Huh. I take back everything I said before. That was fucking genius.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

So turns out author-san isn't the innocent one. Nice reversal. I have renewed hope for this couple. I honestly wasn't really interested in them before.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh thank goodness she knew, now it's so much better.

last edited at Aug 2, 2020 10:45AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wow her eyes could kill xD it only for her eyes only

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Thank you very much for all your work so far, Secret Society Blanket! I wish you the best.

Now for the chapter: I like these characters infinitely more than the main ones.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, now that was a laugh I truly needed. Brilliant! :D

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, she knew?! That changes everything!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Kinda wish the author would just spin these new characters into their own thing instead of ignoring the main characters.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

She knew?! When? This is one of my favorites on this site please keep this going.

To reply you must either login or sign up.