Forum › Posts by gaylolkillme

gaylolkillme
Image Comments 26 Sep 07:18
joined Apr 19, 2017
En-81995630_p28-29

Thank you both for bringing up (1): A forum, which consists of people speaking spanish, completely devoid of actual multilingual content (uploads such as these pictures) on THIS site. I understand the forum thread exists and is in spanish, but it only appears to exist because the content posted to this website is ONLY in english, as I stated before. I suppose though this could be a slight mixup on my part, as by “posting content” I meant uploads such as these pictures. If you can find me an upload (such as a picture or doujin) that was INTENDED to be uploaded in a language other than english from the past year, then I’ll just drop everything (other than me being kinda peeved everyone passive-agressively attacked elevown - there really is no justification for that). And (2): the use of romanji representations of words, which is just an offset of this being a website which consists primarily of originally Japanese works, which were then translated to english, and soon after uploaded to this site, in english. Sure, if I saw tags like “yuri” in the original japanese text, I would understand, but considering it is in a format specifically for latin based languages (which to my knowledge, english is), I would say that those tags are only in romanized japanese because of my previous point, the primarily japanese originated content. Also, if you really wanna bring up the tags, its pretty easy to see there are ONLY english tags (and the aforementioned romanized japanese).

gaylolkillme
Image Comments 26 Sep 01:32
joined Apr 19, 2017
En-81995630_p28-29

I like that while people were all trying to make a point about accepting diversity in this site, they all ended up passive-agressively harassing elevown, ultimately alienating one of their own in the community. Nice job everyone for instead of trying to rationalize an argument against elevown, who by the way did type out a pretty sound argument for mono-language on a site where ONLY english is used for posting content, you all just said (in simplified terms) “spanish is okay because other languages are okay,” with no other justification, and then proceeded to passive-agressively harass elevown. This, my friends, is a real quick way to make someone more adamant against your point, especially when you do things like call them an “ass” for trying to explain their thoughts.

Understand I don’t side with one or the other side - although I suppose I am fine with seeing multilingual comments in threads - but I’m still ready to be harassed in a similar way to elevown because im trying to defend him, lol.

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Lily Pentagon?

gaylolkillme
Yuru Oyako discussion 13 Sep 14:26
joined Apr 19, 2017

Now thats just bad parenting

gaylolkillme
Image Comments 14 Aug 01:12
joined Apr 19, 2017
Edswjeru0aarwse-orig

^ i dont know bro, for me, someone usually just lurking and trying to enjoy some yuri, its really fuckin annoying to see someone just throwing rankings and (nonconstructive) criticism in a place where im trying to read peoples quick reactions to a cute image being... cute. I dont care if you think this is the best or worst picture or whether the artist’s shading needs work, i just wanna see some homies who think on the same wavelength with me that yuri is (usually) cute regardless of how good the drawing is. Not only that but ranking the images LITERALLY implies that you believe all the other images presented are not as good as the ones ranked due to your shit ass superficial ranking system, which no one else cares about. And also the problem is they arent “easily ignored” because you cant block on the image forums (to my knowledge), and the only way to “ignore” a message is to read its contents to see if you want to ignore that but wait... by then you havent ignored it!! Nice. Sorry just had to vent but regardless of if these comments are some “witty humor” or some shit theyre still annoying, unwelcome, and without purpose as it adds nothing to an image but what seems like an attempt to validate the original posters opinion which no one else cares for

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

????

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

And now theres piss everywhere

joined Apr 19, 2017

... “nigo-shan” ...

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

[GONE VIOLENT]

gaylolkillme
My Idol. discussion 04 Jun 14:27
joined Apr 19, 2017

That was a boring read...

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dr. Nishikino's diagnosis is in, and it appears you don't have a soul. Completely non-existent, I'm afraid. The prognosis is not necessarily fatal, but you may experience a drastically diminished capacity to enjoy heartwarming stories.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Dr. Noshikino’s diagnosis is in, and it appears that you don't realize different people can have different opinions. Although the person in question went about mentioning their opinion in a particularly distasteful way, this do not let this distract you from that fact that it is still their opinion. Also, oddly enough, some people actually don’t watch Love Live but still like reading the yuri of it, so some of the added confusion and distance from the characters to the reader could have persuaded the user in question’s opinion negatively, especially in this story which seems to focus so much on the characters from the show.

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Assuming Yuki’s gonna part of this love rectangle, im ready for a Midsummer Night’s Dream but yuri. And in 2020.

joined Apr 19, 2017

^ just breaking it has been confirmed by this one guy that negom’s OC is objectively creepy and all japanese lesbian school nurses also have that aesthetic

joined Apr 19, 2017

do highschoolers usually go to lesbian brothels when they are bored

joined Apr 19, 2017

is marriage legal at like 10 in japan

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Hopefully they make human crackers in the future so i have an excuse to do what was done here

joined Apr 19, 2017

^ ok very cool bro

joined Apr 19, 2017

Wait you can upload animated images to the pages woah

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Thats a small smal

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Weird way to flex but okay

gaylolkillme
Image Comments 22 Jul 22:54
joined Apr 19, 2017
D_ubpsovaaaqoyr-orig

They’re probably just wrestling.

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

What the fuck

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Alright lads, prepare the ship! This will be one hel of a storm.

It would be so nice if people could stop assuming everyone is a guy here.

Alright guy, gals, any other gendered individuals and my nonspecific friends, prepare the ship!

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Its like a congo line of yuri

gaylolkillme
joined Apr 19, 2017

Gaylien

gaylolkillme
Image Comments 19 Apr 01:00
joined Apr 19, 2017
D4bqofgu8aajul4

I dont know what this is but its hella cute