Forum › Come Rain or Shine discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Not so much when applied to any kind of real world common sense though. Or law for that matter.

Now i wait till Blastaar come.

Lol, can't wait to read what he got say. I don't know what it's gonna be, all I know is that it's gonna be amazing.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Not so much when applied to any kind of real world common sense though. Or law for that matter.

Now i wait till Blastaar come.

putting aside real life comparison and stuff, we can still dislike a character based on the current info we have you know?

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 11:33AM

joined Feb 24, 2019

I am once more left feeling like Tsubaki is in for a world of hurt. Her girlfriend is quite problematic, her friend (seemingly only friend) is an emotional wreck, and unfortunately she seems like she might be pining for the friend. No matter where the story goes, Tsubaki seems like she'll be put through the wringer. Here's hoping she gets a happy ending somehow. Also, I hope we get more side stories. I really like the side characters and the one we got already was a really nice read.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I am once more left feeling like Tsubaki is in for a world of hurt. Her girlfriend is quite problematic, her friend (seemingly only friend) is an emotional wreck, and unfortunately she seems like she might be pining for the friend. No matter where the story goes, Tsubaki seems like she'll be put through the wringer. Here's hoping she gets a happy ending somehow. Also, I hope we get more side stories. I really like the side characters and the one we got already was a really nice read.

same, I hope things turn out well for Tsubaki, cause right now everything around her seems like it will hurt her on way or another ;-;

joined Jun 12, 2019

So she’s just listening to her conversations on the phone?? Wtf

joined Jul 26, 2016

So she’s just listening to her conversations on the phone?? Wtf

Entirely doable with some 1337 h4xx0rz which is why it isn't unusual for mobiles to be outright banned from sensitive meetings, but here there's pretty clearly a mike in that cute phone accessory - no doubt given by the good Sensei. Why she's outright spying on them is a good question but presumably somehow relates to Nekozaki's ambivalent claims about her past...

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

insert "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" visible from outer space

joined May 29, 2019

the teacher romantically involved with an active student lives in creep town? what a shock

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This manga was better before the reboot now it's trying to cram a bunch of drama into it and I'm not feeling it.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

mad dog act

I had a feeling Nekozaki was actually the reincarnation of Richard Nixon, but now I have textual evidence!

(See the volume extras cover page)

last edited at Jul 8, 2020 10:57PM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Never liked the teacher >___>

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

The mascot thing on Tsubaki's phone has a panel to itself in the page Sensei listens in on them. It's probably the listening device, and a gift from her.

Nekozaki asking if creepy-Sensei specifically has given Tsubaki instructions about Nekozaki makes me think they have some history, and that Sensei is actually spying on Nekozaki for some reason, not Tsubaki. Maybe she's even "dating" Tsubaki primarily to get indirect access to Nekozaki.

There's a lot of foreshadowing about Nekozaki's past and family, so all this drama probably has something to do with that. Way darker than I hoped this series would be. T_T

last edited at Jul 9, 2020 10:49AM

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

That teacher is fucking creepy.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I know its supposed to be "cute" and all but it's kinda just creepy how she's spying on her like that and listening to all her conversations, makes me wonder if she does it all the time too during the day, it's unsettling tbh.

joined Jan 14, 2020

I know its supposed to be "cute" and all but it's kinda just creepy how she's spying on her

I think it's too early to say it's supposed to be cute.

The first version of this manga was cute. This one seems rather higher in drama.

joined Aug 19, 2019

It's always the best friend of the MCs love interest that seems to go through some shit like that...

makes me wonder if she does it all the time too during the day

I think she almost certainly is. The hidden microphone also gets a panel focusing on it on this page at the beginning of the chapter, in the morning.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

The mascot thing on Tsubaki's phone has a panel to itself in the page Sensei listens in on them. It's probably the listening device, and a gift from her.

Nekozaki asking if creepy-Sensei specifically has given Tsubaki instructions about Nekozaki makes me think they have some history, and that Sensei is actually spying on Nekozaki for some reason, not Tsubaki. Maybe she's even "dating" Tsubaki primarily to get indirect access to Nekozaki.

There's a lot of foreshadowing about Nekozaki's past and family, so all this drama probably has something to do with that. Way darker than I hoped this series would be. T_T

That would explain, among other things, why Nekosaki does his best to keep his distance from Tsubaki ...even if she wanted to be her friend.

I am really enjoying the redone (more focused on the protagonists, with more focus on the yuri, more polished in general, the last chapters of the other version had somehow lost the north), but I'm feeling the breath of the label "drama" in the back of the neck and somehow it's hard on me to process it (especially remembering the easy-going atmosphere of the original series).

Looking foward to see how it will develop!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

What the what the fuck of fucktown?

joined Aug 15, 2018

Huuuuuh? Sensei is spying on a supposed murder???

Where in the actual fuck is this plot going? I thought I was getting cute shrine maiden yuri but it looks like I got the wrong address.

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

We might just end up getting a new tag soon with all these new revelations... Murder plot aside, I appreciate the bit of fleshing out on the Showa Pop Record Club, I felt like they were lacking a bit in comparison to the rest of the cast. I'm happy for their little bit of spotlight.

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 8:50PM

joined Aug 19, 2019

I can't believe we went from a simple yuri with a cute plot to a whole investigation on a girl who supposedly killed one of her own family members, i'm so fucking lost.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Me probably thinking it's more than Nekosaki think it's her fault that her dad died more than she really kill him. Unless we really take that dark of a turn in the story.But why a teacher should be the one investigating that ? And what, did you think Nekozaki gonna talk about that to her roomate or a friend, "Oh yeah, did i mention i kill my father ?Ohman, what a great time."

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 8:58PM

joined Nov 27, 2016

^My guess is teacher was hired to investigate before and only became a teacher so it would put her close to Nekozaki.

To reply you must either login or sign up.