Forum › Twins in Agony discussion

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

this is enjoyable & im rooting for maki sensei + short-haired twin but i would love a reason as to why LONG-HAIRED twin is jumping off the deep end sp hard. like wtf

joined May 25, 2019

I still hope it's incest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please God PLEASE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

The new chapter is focused about the relation of the childhood friend with the twins, until the end, where the teacher meets Ako. The layout of the last two pages and the teacher's gestures gives a little creepy atmosphere, already that their relationship is very healthy....
If it wasn't an yuri, I would worry for the chastity of Ako...No, wait, I am still worried... and they meet at 7 pm, a very good hour for a counseling time...

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 6:10PM

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

God bless, this satisfies (or could satisfy) my hunger for both incest and student/teacher content

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

->Character Introduction of Ch.2 : Say Sensei has no experience in love

->Ch.5 and Ch.6 : Give off a sexual predator vibes. Like make up your mind, did she had no experience or not. Just hope it's just an act like "i'm the adult so i should take the lead" kind of thing and not her true attitude.

Also i understand what Yuki mean but in the end, that's still something between the twins.Their relationship problem is something the twins should overcome with one another, as rude as it sound and as much as Yuki want to be for them, she still had nothing to do in their problem right now.

last edited at Jul 27, 2020 8:24AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

I still hope it's incest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please God PLEASE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eww no

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

YUKI YOU FUCKING SAVE THAT BIIIIIIIIIITCH SAVE HERRRRRR DAMNNNNNNNN

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Also i understand what Yuki mean but in the end, that's still something between the twins.Their relationship problem is something the twins should overcome with one another, as rude as it sound and as much as Yuki want to be for them, she still had nothing to do in their problem right now.

That’s really just kid logic though. Neither of them are going to resolve their problems on their own. They’re bother literally imploding under the weight of their own issues right now and both of them are walking dangerous paths. They NEED outside influences to help steer them away from it.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This might be one of the rare situations where the twincest ship seems like the worst option lol
this Komachi girl really needs to find her own damn love

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Man, that teacher... When the ones who always follow the rules decide to break them, they always go way too far.

And yeah, a twincest route would be like a horror manga. Komachi is already in yandere territory.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Really hoping the next chapter opens with sensei being completely unable to do what she was planning to do. She always knew it was wrong to take advantage of her student, but thought she needed to for the sake of both of them but now she simply can't. The twins are emotional wrecks right now and Yuki is heading in that direction too, so next chapter should reveal where sensei is at and hopefully this doesn't get too much darker.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aw but I shipped yuki and komachi. I was hoping yuki could get her out of that yandere funk she’s in. I still have hope though!

Ya teach has really been changing her tude. I hope it’s some stupid misunderstanding or something.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Yep, the title really suits this manga

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

I need this to be teacherxstudent. Incest is big no for me because that girl is a yandere.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

I don't understand just what it is Komachi wants, if she's so desperate to stay by Akos side forever, whatever she's trying to achieve currently will probably just drive Ako away and maybe even start to despise her, like ??? Also I have a bad feeling with the sensei at the end...hopefully nothing bad happens in there.

Diana Cavendish
Diana
joined Jun 3, 2020

the art reminds me of yagate kimi ni naru also this chapter felt so short to me.. now we have to wait another month grrr also what is sensei going to do with her student hehe

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I need this to be teacherxstudent. Incest is big no for me because that girl is a yandere.

It being Teacher x Student is just as bad in this context, if not worse. You're simply replacing the incest with a teacher abusing the shaky mental state of a child to have her way with her, while literally getting off on the wrongness of it all.

I don't understand just what it is Komachi wants, if she's so desperate to stay by Akos side forever, whatever she's trying to achieve currently will probably just drive Ako away and maybe even start to despise her, like ??? Also I have a bad feeling with the sensei at the end...hopefully nothing bad happens in there.

Komachi doesn't realize yet that she and her desire to essentially be the same person is literally what is pushing away her sister. So she's doubling down which is only going to make it worse, sadly.

I think we all know what the author is trying to imply about this visit, but I too hope it doesn't go that far. Actually, I wouldn't mind if the teacher gets struck by lightning at some point during the next chapter.

For real though, let Ako go live her own life, let Komachi and Yuki get closer together, and let the teacher get fired and stabbed in an alley somewhere. That's my hope for the ending.

last edited at Jul 28, 2020 1:28AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"I just wanted to be a sister to you to!"

Well that's your first mistake, you should aim to be a cousin

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

The new chapter came out in Japan. It is more upbeat than the last chapter. Yuki and Maki seem to succeed in calming each their twin and the chastity of Ako is safe for now.

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 5:22PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

What, no twin-murder?

joined Dec 18, 2019

Huh, I actually like pretty much all of these characters. This is nice.
I hope things work out fine for everyone involved. I'm really rooting for Yuki though, she's definitely got the hardest job ahead of her when it comes to helping 'cest sis along. I feel like we might see more of her backstory later on as well.

Screenshot_2020-05-19%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20a%20love%20letter%20for%20the%20marching%20puppy%20ch15
joined Mar 17, 2020

Letter to Santa:
- I want the teacher dead °v°
- I want Komachi to calm down and forget about Ako
- I want to see Yuki and Komachi get together

last edited at Sep 10, 2020 7:47AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

The teacher dead why?

Edit: Oh, I'd forgotten about her sudden reversal.

last edited at Sep 10, 2020 8:22PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Volume title is given as "their will is complex and white". Any idea what that's supposed to mean, or.any access to the original Japanese?."white will".makes no sense.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Volume title is given as "their will is complex and white". Any idea what that's supposed to mean, or.any access to the original Japanese?."white will".makes no sense.

This is probably their attempt to translate this from the first chapter: "ひどくよじれて、それでも白い、純粋な想いの糸。"
It's more accurately translated as "This thread of memories/feelings is as pure and untainted as it is horribly twisted."

last edited at Sep 10, 2020 9:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.