Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

lesbian Ishizoku Reviewers

Basicly that one episode stretched out

joined Mar 8, 2016

I want Mai to find out that her old love Asumi has been pining for her all these years, that Asumi started seeing prostitutes just to find her, that she even lost her virginity to Mai's best friend and I want that to hit Mai in the feels a bit. I want Mai to feel she missed her opportunity to have that classic fairytale romance because she never went back for Asumi who she left an alone and confused child and she has to live with that choice.

Dude, thats a bit messed up... Is what i was about to say because i read your comment wrong, i somehow swapped Asumi and Mai around for the first half of that bracket
(_)

No, it's still plenty messed up. Why not "Mai is happy to be reunited with her friend regardless, and happy her friend was able to have a bunch of positive experiences with sex workers (of which she is one so she knows their value) to help her with her confidence and repression of her physical needs. She doesn't give a shit about 'virginity' or toxic fairy tale romance tropes and is glad not to be stuck with the pressure of being the first (or maybe one and only in your way of thinking) sex partner Asumi has ever had."

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

How about,... After a bunch of chapters with girls that have some unusual yet better techniques, Asumi has sex with Mai.... But that sex felt “plain”... Lol

I mean ch 1 already has a long tongue. I’d go for round 5 with that girl. ;)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

How about,... After a bunch of chapters with girls that have some unusual yet better techniques, Asumi has sex with Mai.... But that sex felt “plain”... Lol

Since this is a comedy, I can see that exact thing happening, or she could be completely surprised that it's the best sex she's ever had. Maybe Mai became a sex worker to up her game because Asumi said her kiss was plain, and she's now the best in the business!

So many possibilities.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS WHAT THE HELL

Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

this is S E X Y

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

No, it's still plenty messed up. Why not "Mai is happy to be reunited with her friend regardless, and happy her friend was able to have a bunch of positive experiences with sex workers (of which she is one so she knows their value) to help her with her confidence and repression of her physical needs. She doesn't give a shit about 'virginity' or toxic fairy tale romance tropes and is glad not to be stuck with the pressure of being the first (or maybe one and only in your way of thinking) sex partner Asumi has ever had."

Why not? Because I would rather see a different story that's why. Other people hope this story goes down like poly relations and such and that is fine, all the power to them. I like annngst and jealousy and want to see a Mai that realized her own cowardness nearly lost her a shot at her childhood romance (which she still thinks about for because she's staring at a pic of Asumi when Sayaka walks in) and see her have to struggle for her happy ending, I'll root for her. Usually in these types of win the heart of your prostitute love interest it's characters like Asumi who has to go through the jealously and put in the work but I love a good reversal.

You say that is messed up, big deal, so is everyone who ever enjoyed a horror movie. I like stories with emotional turmoil and am not going to apologize for it. It's why I like Madoka more than Sailor Moon, doesn't man I still don't enjoy Sailor Moon btw, just like Madoka more. If this turns out to be a bubbly poly romp with no jealously and toxicity that is fine, I'll even still like it but I hope it gets a bit dark.

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 9:10PM

ADT555 Uploader
_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

I mean ch 1 already has a long tongue. I’d go for round 5 with that girl. ;)

After all the prostitutes specializing in different fetishes by the time Asumi get's to Mai she is going to be 8D sex chess master, the fun doesn't even start without a string of beads, candles, some feathers, a taser, a full body canary yellow latex suit and a gallon of strawberry jello... and that's just the foreplay.

Poor Mai is gonna need to up game big time.

last edited at Jul 22, 2020 9:19PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

At first I thought Sayaka and Mai were living together. Probably because of the "I'm back!" in the next to last panel. I thought Sayaka was returning home after a day of hard work and Mai, who was waiting for her, was her lover.

Then I took a better look at the background and realized that it looked more like an office (with rows of lockers 'n stuff) than someone's home.

Then I took an even better look and realized that the place had no genkan and Sayaka went inside wearing outdoor shoes... and I wanted to kick myself for being such an idiot. (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)
I can't believe I've been reading manga for twenty fricking years and still haven't internalized the most basic customs of Japanese daily life... ( ಥ Ĺ̯ ಥ )

joined Mar 8, 2016

Why not? Because I would rather see a different story that's why. Other people hope this story goes down like poly relations and such and that is fine, all the power to them. I like annngst and jealousy and want to see a Mai that realized her own cowardness nearly lost her a shot at her childhood romance (which she still thinks about for because she's staring at a pic of Asumi when Sayaka walks in) and see her have to struggle for her happy ending, I'll root for her. Usually in these types of win the heart of your prostitute love interest it's characters like Asumi who has to go through the jealously and put in the work but I love a good reversal.

You say that is messed up, big deal, so is everyone who ever enjoyed a horror movie. I like stories with emotional turmoil and am not going to apologize for it. It's why I like Madoka more than Sailor Moon, doesn't man I still don't enjoy Sailor Moon btw, just like Madoka more. If this turns out to be a bubbly poly romp with no jealously and toxicity that is fine, I'll even still like it but I hope it gets a bit dark.

Hey, that's totally fine. You're admitting those themes are a "thing" for you (fetish, however you prefer to call it) and not a universal truth, and that's cool. There's just too many people around here who get like, genuinely angry when characters aren't "pure" and god forbid date or have sex with more than one person or fuck up or have messy relationships or do anything relatably human, and want bad things to happen to them because of it. IMO that's messed up (and not where you're at, I get it now).

Worse, I think it's detrimental to those people (who I am making the assumption have no or limited experience with dating and relationships) and their ability to navigate future relationships to be fixated on the "pure" romance fantasy stereotype. If you think the shining example of love is "found my one true love in middle/high school and never so much as looked at anyone else" you're in for a lot of confusion, hurt, and disappointment when you find out reality doesn't work that way.

But again, if you're self-aware enough to recognize the difference between something that appeals to you personally and a standard everyone must meet, it's all good. I have plenty of my own!

joined Aug 16, 2019

Fucking hilarious!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Nice.
Imma roll with this.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Fuckkk this was so good I rlly hope we get another chapter soon

joined Dec 14, 2019

t-this is kinda gay I’m ngl

joined Dec 14, 2019

anyhow, why do I feel like she’ll never find mai T-T yuri always ends with angst for some reason

joined Jul 26, 2016

yuri always ends with angst for some reason

What.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Interesting

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

mission failed, you'll get em next time

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Circa 1900-2010, maybe that's accurate.

But nowadays, you need insulin for all that diabetes-inducing Yuri happy ending.

What.

I find this reaction spot on and funny.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Circa 1900-2010, maybe that's accurate.

But nowadays, you need insulin for all that diabetes-inducing Yuri happy ending.

What.

I find this reaction spot on and funny.

I really hope that the mods will use the break we'll have as a result of moving hosts to add an upvote button for forum posts.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I really hope that the mods will use the break we'll have as a result of moving hosts to add an upvote button for forum posts.

Oh please don't add fake internet points to one of my favorite sites.

joined Jul 26, 2016

but muh epeen measurements :c

joined Oct 22, 2018

I just want to let others know that I agree with what they said and/or that I like what they said without having to go through the hassle of having to think what reply comment would be best or most appropriate, or, if such a comment that I agree with and/or like is old, without having to go through the awkwardness of replying to such an old comment.

joined Oct 22, 2018

And besides, it's up to the mods to decide (preferably silently)

joined Jul 26, 2016

I just want to let others know that I agree with what they said and/or that I like what they said without having to go through the hassle of having to think what reply comment would be best or most appropriate, or, if such a comment that I agree with and/or like is old, without having to go through the awkwardness of replying to such an old comment.

:v

To reply you must either login or sign up.