Forum › Still Sick discussion

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Thank you for the translations~
You guys give me life

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"Yes... I am" oh don't do this to my heart ... and they made me remember the time when one of my co workers had to left and I actually cried, I was a mess xD aaah this chapter really didn't have mercy on me.

You know, I was scared. all that talk about pursuing dreams and promotions, for a moment I thought they would "give each others time" to focus on their work but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they WANT to stay together no matter what, and buy a big sofa and a big b-- ah fuck I'm crying fuck fuck

EDIT: I'M OKAY NOW! sorry haha, I waited a few minutes and then started getting all emotional again xD so I went to watch a lucky star episode first.... anyway, I'm super pleased with this, to be honest I thought it was over with the previous chapter or I really forgot there would be more, but you know what's incredible? that being the previous chapter, or this chapter, if you tell me that it ends now I would still be super satisfied thinking it was great from start to finish! in fact, I wonder how the next chapter can even compete with what we've seen already hahaha.

Thank you very much for the translation!! also the boss and the guys team they're lovable characters hahaha.

last edited at Jul 11, 2020 12:15AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Damn, that last page. That's some damn good stuff there.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love this series so much.

ever noticed how unique it is that shimizu is both a womanchild and a hunk!!

No, but that's a surprisingly good description of her.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

The Manga has added entire years to my life

I'll get that back throughly blown out-

And with that, this just became my favorite chapter

joined Jun 12, 2019

They’re so cute. I’ll be so devastated when this ends

joined Aug 21, 2017

Man I love this manga.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Still sweet uwu

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Gonna miss this one after it's over. At the same time I'm glad it isn't going to risk overstaying its welcome. This has definitely become one of my all-time favorites.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I like that the boss still has the same blobhead appearance from chapter 2, despite having a more important role here

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I would love to see this adapted into anime.
I'm gonna miss them so much.

20201202_205313
joined Jun 4, 2020

I want myself a shimizu please!!!
I'm so in love with this manga. I read the official English release on kindle but SAD translation feels more alive and resonates more. Will gonna miss this so much when it ends

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah, finally! And such a great chapter too! I don't remember having this broad and ernest a smile this year.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

mfw i learn that the manga will get a French release later this year and i already buy the english release, which lack the 3rd volume. No idea when this shit is suposs to be out.

I buy them in English too and still waiting for the 3rd volume. No ragrets.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What's the name for kabedom when instead of a wall, it's a very imposing umbrella protection?

last edited at Jul 11, 2020 11:10AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

OMG I RELATE WHOLEHEARTEDLY TO THIS MANGA ON EVERY LEVEL!!!! T^T

I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN MY NERDY GIRL FRIEND GROUP THAT LIKES YURI!!! they mainly like yaoi and regular hetero ships.... i fake liking yaoi too when i'm around them just to feel included :(

I don't have anyone in real life i can passionately be open about my love for yuri with... sigh... maybe someday!

Hm. Interesting. Have you ever tried showing them any Yuri manga or anime? If not, SHOVE IT TO THEIR FACES. Lol jk.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

When I see these two they remind me of my own relationship with my girl. So sweet ;w;

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Serenata posted:

What's the name for kabedom when instead of a wall, it's a very imposing umbrella protection?

Kasadon, perhaps? The kabe in kabedon means "wall", after all.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

one chapter left

ahhh!! that kiss at the end was great. can't wait for the next one!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'll miss this series

Nagihono4ever
Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

how dare you making me this happy, you silly manga! lol
I couldn't believe when the notification popped up

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I love this manga so much :3

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

I'll get that back throughly blown out-

And with that, this just became my favorite chapter

Maekawa was literally like "hey bab wan sum fuk" at their workplace in broad daylight lol

Eur0jw7vkayzh-6-picsay
joined Aug 23, 2018

Noooo i cant believe its going to end!! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
i tried buying both volumes but the shipping fee is like, five times the price of the manga so...
f*ck u amazon:'(

To reply you must either login or sign up.