Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Soo no bath scene? But eyyy we got the kiss at least, and naked Kanda( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 9:35AM

The earnest feelings this chapter got me more than them being naked, but also yesss, they finally kissed, them being naked was just a plus.

joined Mar 30, 2017

Kids, don't use urges as a justification for attacking someone~! Still ask for consent~

She did tho? Like three times

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Mmmm happy ending....... Lewd chapter please

joined Jun 20, 2020

Oh my god this is aghclfbcjcichd
cuuute Jehfjffvrhdvbfdjsj

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

For those arguing that all the middle chapters were wasted, well, if you didn’t like it, that’s true for you, but for me the real comedy is in the pacing of the overall structure—Kanda-kun agonizing every step of the way in slow motion, then the confession/revelation scene in hypersex warp drive.

To have “skipped the middle chapters” would flatten the whole effect—“Ookuma thinks Kanda is a guy—Kanda confesses right away—it’s all good.”

Of course we were all on tenterhooks waiting for Ookuma to find out—reader impatience with the hanging-fire chapters adds the sauce for when the meal is served.

Yea. Waiting 10 chapters for the reveal was absolutely worth it. If it had been revealed on the 5th chapter, it wouldn't have been as satisfying and impactful. Those two needed 10 chapters to develop their love for each other. I don't think Ookuma would've accepted Kanda if she dated her for like 1 week and then Kanda revealed herself. Well she might have, but still, it would've been rushed that way. As usual, Mochi au lait never disappoints, and Majocoid's art was awesome and fitting for the story.

Okay, that's it. I love them both. Kanda had no reason to worry in the first place, and Ookuma is still her adorable, ignorant self after seeing Kanda naked. The fact that she worried about who would be the bride after staring right at Kanda's privates was priceless, and the fact that she never even considered "genders" as a sticking factor was perfect. I mean, Kanda was still technically lying about being a guy, but love conquers all <3

Ookuma worrying about who's supposed to be the bride was the most wholesome shit I've ever seen. Ookuma is such an adorable idiot <3

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

It's perfectly fine and everything, really happy with how things are turning out, but I found that rather funny

Plot Twist: She was gei from the very begenning and she was so happy that she couldn't believe it when she found out that Kanda was a girl.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 11:33AM

Bang%20dream!_%20episode%2013%20_%20we%20sang!-min
joined Nov 15, 2018

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

two wolves in heat
its really sweet that ookuma still so proactive about kanda

joined Jun 12, 2019

This was kinda cute but like I hope it doesn’t end so soon I still want to see some fluff from them

WhyNotYuriAnime
Img_0848
joined Jun 13, 2020

I-I can’t
This is so awkward

835d5ef1-d914-4ccd-bb77-8a716958e76f
joined Oct 7, 2016

I clicked next way too fast. Gotta backread again <3

20201202_205313
joined Jun 4, 2020

this is so cute!!!!!
IDK if ookuma is a real idiot or she's so shy but lol at that looking at kanda's private part like that

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ookuma, being slightly thirstier than a salt desert.

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Oh wow Kanda is hot

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Ookuma, being slightly thirstier than a salt desert.

"I might....attack you..."

"That...is the plan."

joined Jun 13, 2020

This didn't really come off as sweet to me. I think the longer the lying went on, the more I couldn't get fluffy feelings from this manga. She just accepted that her partners has been lying to her? What a doormat. Toxic behaviour.

joined Jun 29, 2015

This didn't really come off as sweet to me. I think the longer the lying went on, the more I couldn't get fluffy feelings from this manga. She just accepted that her partners has been lying to her? What a doormat. Toxic behaviour.

Ah This is why we cannot nice thing right.... :|. I think the lying is justified well and both characters understand the impact of their own decision, they not simply getting away with it. Saying something toxic because you simply don't understand is showing your own naivete about relationship as a whole. I personally think lying is a fundamental part of any relationship, but why it you do that is mattered most. People can lie to cover up their own trauma and it is not necessarily a bad thing.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Not much of a comedy fan, are you? (i.e., Comedy being “the light treatment of the otherwise base and ugly” ever since the time of the ancient Greeks.)

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK I'M SCREAMIN IN VIRTUAL
OH GOD
FORGIVE ME
THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL

joined Apr 22, 2014

Now let's pull up a chair and have a conversation about "rape culture".

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

It isn't like Ookuma is blameless here. She's the one that mistook Kanda's gender in the first place, and if she stops to think about it, she could probably think of a number of situations in which she said things that were unintentionally hurtful to Kanda as a result. That's an honest mistake, but it's still hurtful and also put Kanda in a really difficult position right from the start. Kanda is also expressing serious remorse and regret, and apparently gender isn't an issue to Ookuma anyway.

It's a lot easier to forgive someone for something when you honestly don't care about the thing you're forgiving them for.

The fact that they're actually communicating honestly now is anything but toxic.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a carriage!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now let's pull up a chair and have a conversation about "rape culture".

There is no point so you can put your chair back where you take it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This was tooth numbing disgustingly sweet. I'm so happy

joined Dec 10, 2017

This has been worth the wait

To reply you must either login or sign up.