Forum › Adachi and Shimamura (Novel) discussion

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Where can I download the PDF of all the translated volumes at the moment?? I love this series so much I wanna share it with my friends!

https://sneikkimies.github.io/

Sneik or someone, please add this link to this page, so I can stop searching 'sneik' in my history every time new chapter is out.

Thanks for pointing this out. I made a request and it looks like it went through.

Much thanks.

JustCallMeDaBoss
joined Mar 23, 2020

No Disney cackling yet ?

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

nice i cant read

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

No Disney cackling yet ?

Oh! Um... sorry?

/chortles mysteriously......(??)

<_<

last edited at Jul 3, 2020 8:59PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

...... hehehehe...

.........hehehehhehehehehehee......

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Read AdaShima. It'll quench ya. Nothing's quenchier. It's the quenchiest.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Read AdaShima. It'll quench ya. Nothing's quenchier. It's the quenchiest.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Now that this really long prologue about two unrelated girls is out of the way, it's finally time for the real story to start and for Nagafuji to enter her first big boomerang tournament.

Throughout the whole chapter but especially when Shimamura caught the boomerang in Adachi's place, I kinda felt like she had turned into Takagi-san. I love it when she teases Adachi.

The girl Shimamura's sister mistakes for Yashiro is the one from Denpa Onna... also called Yashiro.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Folks

the boomerang came back

Nightfeather
Fo6gewav_400x400
joined Feb 1, 2020

"No, I don't think I will."

joined Oct 5, 2016

Shimamura is really enjoying this whole being a girlfriend thing.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Shimamura is really enjoying this whole being a girlfriend thing.

It's funny how she's simultaneously clearly way into most of what's happened since she started dating Adachi and also really struggling to return Adachi's affections. Interesting tension there.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Yeah, adachi was asking about getting kissed again, and plainly Shimamura's real reaction was "HELL YEAH" but she can't admit that even to herself, she's gotta act like it's a reward that maaaybe she'll give out. Like Shimamura's also always been more afraid of people noticing their gayness for each other than Adachi has, but now she's still feeding Adachi at lunch.

But Shima mostly acting all tsundere doesn't really help with adachi's worries about their relationship. And it doesn't really satisfy Shimamura either, because (at least going by previous books) she probably wants to be getting smooched too, but Adachi's not gonna just do that on her own and Shimamura is too embarrassed to ask.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 9:59PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

That's also why Adachi is like a kid, always thinking about receiving but not giving.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

I have to admit that last chapters were really painful to read, even though they were really sweet and made me giggle like if Trianon never happenend, but Adachi was just too damn awkard. However, this one was great - they acted like a couple and Adachi was akward to a mere reasonable degree. You go girl!

"I wanted to catch a good future. I went ahead and casted my line towards Adachi."

"Both money and good looks... Hmm looks like I've made quite the catch."

Future fishing indeed, but man, Adachi really has a major case of the big gay, and she knows it, seeing a rainbow in her girls food and thinking the bottoms of her girls shoes are cute lmao. As well as being able to sense that Hino and Nagafuji give eachother forehead kisses, her gay senses are heightened. But she needs put those senses towards her girl, can't make Shima do it all, cause I'm sure she also wanted or would've liked a kiss right at the end there, instead of those words. Anyways I am proud of her, for calming herself when talking about Tarumi, that's growth right there.
And I'm proud of how Shimamura just boomeranged Adachi's cheating "allegations" back to her, what an immaculate moment.

Also I love the silent boomerang master maid, that is Nagafuji.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Man I love how Shima handles Adachi. And am pretty surprised by it too, since she actually seems to be trying to make their relationship flourish and constantly thinks about Adachi. Ironically even more than Adachi, who, while loving Shima seems to more so just think about "I want her to do this and that". I feel like overcoming that is gonna take a while.

Enh7gsfxuaipynw
joined Jun 13, 2020

The boomerang came back. As it's supposed to.

This whole chapter was just incredibly sweet. I love how both Adachi and Shima are trying to bridge their differences little by little.

By the way, if anybody's curious about the silver-haired girl that Shou met in the extra, it's almost 100% the Yashiro from Denpa Onna. https://imgur.com/Lxy06VJ

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Is it weird that even with that great date the one thing I'm most excited about here is Adachi regretting not properly talking with her mom. Nice to see the progress in their relationship is not just one-sided either.

Also, Nagafuji recognized the boomerang. :D

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Is it weird that even with that great date the one thing I'm most excited about here is Adachi regretting not properly talking with her mom. Nice to see the progress in their relationship is not just one-sided either.

I think my favorite part was Shimamura admonishing Adachi for "cheating on her" with Nagafuji. Hopefully getting a taste of her own medicine will help her grow up a bit, since right now she's in "clingy child" mode and she really needs to get over that.

Nagafuji not only recognized it, but before they even got to that point she immediately knew Adachi was talking about Shimamura, so it's pretty clear she knows what's going on lol

JustCallMeDaBoss
joined Mar 23, 2020

Guys I don't see any praise for Adachi here and I think she really deserves it, she's finally thinking about how to make Shimamura happy, the first page was a pretty important one imo, she's finally being able to pick up on Shima's thoughts and she's focused on letting her have a more gentle and genuine smile.

Also while it has always been there this chapter truly highlights how indeed it's not just that Adachi is very awkward and can't interact with people at all, she's just completely inexperienced, reading this truly gives you that feeling of seeing someone learn social interactions for the first time and learning how to react, she now knows that she can't go off like in that phone call, she knows that she needs to put effort to keep Shima happy, she realized that her thought of keeping Shima just to herself is impossible, we're truly witnessing someone learn how to interact with others.

Also very important realization moments is that yeah you don't know to know every little detail of your partner and that her definition of cheating needs a lot of work, well more like she needs more experience and trust, which she's starting to get.

Shima was ridiculously cute this chapter, her love for Adachi keeps winning out to her embarrassment and boredom, her desire to keep everything secret felt weak this chapter lol which I love, also I had already noticed but she really does have a bit of an A side to her, she likes to watch Adachi squirm and feel troubled because of her lol, I love that she realized that it was good that Adachi was trying to make her happy and not just outright asking her for stuff, having Adachi plan out a date to get her in the mood was great.

"Oh so you're cheating on me now?" lol glorious

Nagafuji finding out about the boomerang, Adachi being a bit regretful she didn't talk to her mom, Shima being a bit of an S, being more forward about her love and that kiss where all standout moments, of course along with Adachi showing signs of changing in a very good direction.

Fantastic chapter, everything I could ever want tbh.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nagafuji not only recognized it, but before they even got to that point she immediately knew Adachi was talking about Shimamura, so it's pretty clear she knows what's going on lol

Well, we've known for a long time that Nagafuji is more observant than she seems, ever since the "Good luck!".

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Thanks Sneikkimmies and team for the chapter.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Nagafuji is just the best.

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

And for a moment throughout the latest chapter I really thought a kiss might happen, or an accident one maybe. When Adachi talked about how she‘s the only one to receive, I had a situation in mind where they just want to part after a date, but before they do, they want to give each other a forehead kiss. Shimamura does it, cuz she knows Adachi wants it and that it‘d make her happy and Adachi wants to just try giving her one for once. Adachi bends down, Shimamura tiptoes and they accidentally kiss for real. That would be quite a funny first kiss.

To reply you must either login or sign up.