Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^Once it comes through the wall it STILL has to go through air to your ears- and we have 2 to tell the direction of sound. Ive had enough noisy neighbors to tell you its super obvious which wall its coming through.

Not that its a big deal lol- just a minor point.

Yeah, but even with that transfer through air and the fact we have 2 ears doesn't mean our auditory senses can't be fooled.
Example from experience:
My and my brother's shared room is in between the living room and the kitchen, with the bathroom being right next to the living room (from above, our apartment has a shape resembling a deformed letter E, with the vertical line being a bit longer due to bathroom).
A few days ago, my dad called me for something (IDK what for). From how it sounded to me, I thought for sure that he was either in the living room or the bathroom, but he wasn't in either of those. As it turns out, the sound came from the opposite direction - the kitchen.

joined Sep 13, 2018

RemiliaScaletSurroundedByLesbians.png

she's going to get the harem isnt it? i expected to just be one other girl probably blonde a younger than her.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Adorable tiny chipmunk stuck between two gays and two other gays.
^New series summary plz.

Seriously tho, if she's not gay already she'll turn gay from the 24/7 omnidirectional gay noises indoctrinating her.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 11:35AM

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

^ "24/7 omnidirectional gay noises indoctrinating her" IM ON THE FLOOR SEND HELP

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

NEW CHALLENGERS HAVE APPEARED

Dashing
joined Nov 19, 2018

Oh boy, another couple! That's 2 more people to the orgy of love. Can't wait to see more.

Nana8
joined Jul 27, 2018

Where is this building?
Asking for a friend...

mood

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Turns out its a lesbian block

joined Jul 26, 2016

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

"My centre is yielding. My right is retreating. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
- Gen. Ferdinand Foch, December 1914, First Marne

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

—commenting on Ch. 11:

[Curb Your Enthusiasm plays]

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

God, from a couple to a love triangle to a threesome to now an orgy. So much potential with this one!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Google maps not helping me with finding the location of this building :/

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

you might have already noticed but with various world events at the moment chapters will be pretty delayed from here on out. apologies in advance but i do aim to keep putting them out, especially since it's a completable project. stay tuned

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

you might have already noticed but with various world events at the moment chapters will be pretty delayed from here on out. apologies in advance but i do aim to keep putting them out, especially since it's a completable project. stay tuned

That's understandable you do what's best for you guys and thank you for providing something for us japanese challenged peoples.

I've%20used%20up%20all%20my%20gay%20resized
joined Jul 23, 2018

Lol what are the chances of having a loud lesbian couple on both sides of your apartment?

no, seriously, what are those odds? bc if there high im packin up and gettin myself my own place asap lol

For a lesbian couple on both sides who both live in the apartment building and are listed as doing such... well.

According to the national multifamily housing council, which I've just learned is actually a thing, 20% of apartment households are married (11% without children, 9% with), and 'other households' (not 'singles' w/wo children) make up 18% of the apartment households.

Therefore, if they were all women, and lesbians, and sharing their rooms with one other woman who happens to have loud sex with them on the nightly, your chances of having 2 pairs of such neighbors in your apartment complex would be a staggering 19% chance! (because only 54% of rental residents live in rental units of 2 or more, and you would need at least 3 to have a chance at being surrounded by lesbians with a statistically unlikely prevalence for nightly workouts... now your odds DO regardless increase for the better with every additional apartment in your block, but there is no way I'm going to be the one who figures each of those out).

Unfortunately, the statistical likelihood is that about 50% of those possible women are actually men. Bummer, but hey, 9% is awfully swell! Now, something like 3.5% of the united states population identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, but the transgendered probably don't matter for this since gender identity is not a sexuality so that's 5% gone, and the gay men are rightly out, so that takes 36% of more. Bisexuals make up around 40% of the LGBT population, and that's 1 man for every 3 women, so we get to keep 30% of them, and 19% all-american lesbians! All in all, we're looking at 50% of 3.5% of 9%!

0.1575%.... that are of at least half-lesbian persuasion and living in the same household 'togetherly'... probably. Doesn't sound like much on the surface, but that would leave a whole 515,025 lesbian couples renting together in apartment complexes in the united states! A whole million and 30K lesbians living together! That's more than the population of Alaska!

I'm sorry to say, though, that luck isn't totally with us even here, which itself was pretty optimistic. 40.4% of women are medically obese, which is to say that a lively sex life probably isn't on the table (or on the bed, honestly)... and that percentage is actually higher for lesbians, but I do so adore being optimistic, 0.0636%, leaving us with only 208,070 lesbian couples who are statistically more likely to engage in the world of passion on a relatively frequent basis.

Until birth control hormones get into it, and dead fish syndrome which could happen to just about any demographic (gotta keep a few quiet ones in our genes for when the friendly neighborhood saber-toothed tiger comes lurking, but personally, I'm more with the bonobos), and god forbid the famed if-dreaded 'lesbian bed-death'.

TLDR: optimistically for a live-in lesbian pair living beside you in an apartment who like having sex with each other: 0.0636%, acted upon by how many '2-4' unit complexes rest with '2', and how many more than '3' units you have (won't mean they're 'on both sides' of your apartment, but hey, in the building may well be good enough if you've got a real screamer on your hands... to say nothing of across the street. (Please be very aware, this is the optimistic stat, as this is the case for '1' pair of lesbian neighbors.... whereas for 2... AND gods forbid you and your lesbian lover rented the middle room (unknowingly)... you would potentially need to at least cube that number, which would bring you all the way down to 2.57259e-10, which basically just means my calculator just gave up on us, AKA: 0.0000000257259% (one in tens of billions. Obviously it's a lot easier if you're alone, only having to square the number for the pairs of lesbians beside you (and then play with bedroom placement), but there is no way I'm going to travel through the myriad questions it brings to being in the middle room that are dependent on way too many factors as even when if I give up every other factor than you existing as a human being of any persuasion in the room between two pairs of lesbians... you're still at 1 in some millions territory.

PS: far far easier (more likely to find success) to find a gal you like, and keep yourself (and neighbors) up all night to your own schedule. Something like 1.5% of the population swings your general direction, 23 and a half times more likely than encountering delightful neighborhood yuri FROM THE OPTIMISTIC equation of being satisfied with one lesbian pair around. Obviously self-selecting applies, go to college and your rates just soar.

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 12:29AM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Looks at post before this Oh god, math... o.O

Cyber Cypher
joined Apr 22, 2018

I think this is the prequel https://nhentai.net/g/291485/

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

Nakano's shirt bunny reacts according to the mood wwwww

joined Nov 27, 2017

Well now it's definitely not clear where any of this is going. buckles in

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Lol what are the chances of having a loud lesbian couple on both sides of your apartment?

no, seriously, what are those odds? bc if there high im packin up and gettin myself my own place asap lol

For a lesbian couple on both sides who both live in the apartment building and are listed as doing such... well.

According to the national multifamily housing council, which I've just learned is actually a thing, 20% of apartment households are married (11% without children, 9% with), and 'other households' (not 'singles' w/wo children) make up 18% of the apartment households.

Therefore, if they were all women, and lesbians, and sharing their rooms with one other woman who happens to have loud sex with them on the nightly, your chances of having 2 pairs of such neighbors in your apartment complex would be a staggering 19% chance! (because only 54% of rental residents live in rental units of 2 or more, and you would need at least 3 to have a chance at being surrounded by lesbians with a statistically unlikely prevalence for nightly workouts... now your odds DO regardless increase for the better with every additional apartment in your block, but there is no way I'm going to be the one who figures each of those out).

Unfortunately, the statistical likelihood is that about 50% of those possible women are actually men. Bummer, but hey, 9% is awfully swell! Now, something like 3.5% of the united states population identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, but the transgendered probably don't matter for this since gender identity is not a sexuality so that's 5% gone, and the gay men are rightly out, so that takes 36% of more. Bisexuals make up around 40% of the LGBT population, and that's 1 man for every 3 women, so we get to keep 30% of them, and 19% all-american lesbians! All in all, we're looking at 50% of 3.5% of 9%!

0.1575%.... that are of at least half-lesbian persuasion and living in the same household 'togetherly'... probably. Doesn't sound like much on the surface, but that would leave a whole 515,025 lesbian couples renting together in apartment complexes in the united states! A whole million and 30K lesbians living together! That's more than the population of Alaska!

I'm sorry to say, though, that luck isn't totally with us even here, which itself was pretty optimistic. 40.4% of women are medically obese, which is to say that a lively sex life probably isn't on the table (or on the bed, honestly)... and that percentage is actually higher for lesbians, but I do so adore being optimistic, 0.0636%, leaving us with only 208,070 lesbian couples who are statistically more likely to engage in the world of passion on a relatively frequent basis.

Until birth control hormones get into it, and dead fish syndrome which could happen to just about any demographic (gotta keep a few quiet ones in our genes for when the friendly neighborhood saber-toothed tiger comes lurking, but personally, I'm more with the bonobos), and god forbid the famed if-dreaded 'lesbian bed-death'.

TLDR: optimistically for a live-in lesbian pair living beside you in an apartment who like having sex with each other: 0.0636%, acted upon by how many '2-4' unit complexes rest with '2', and how many more than '3' units you have (won't mean they're 'on both sides' of your apartment, but hey, in the building may well be good enough if you've got a real screamer on your hands... to say nothing of across the street. (Please be very aware, this is the optimistic stat, as this is the case for '1' pair of lesbian neighbors.... whereas for 2... AND gods forbid you and your lesbian lover rented the middle room (unknowingly)... you would potentially need to at least cube that number, which would bring you all the way down to 2.57259e-10, which basically just means my calculator just gave up on us, AKA: 0.0000000257259% (one in tens of billions. Obviously it's a lot easier if you're alone, only having to square the number for the pairs of lesbians beside you (and then play with bedroom placement), but there is no way I'm going to travel through the myriad questions it brings to being in the middle room that are dependent on way too many factors as even when if I give up every other factor than you existing as a human being of any persuasion in the room between two pairs of lesbians... you're still at 1 in some millions territory.

PS: far far easier (more likely to find success) to find a gal you like, and keep yourself (and neighbors) up all night to your own schedule. Something like 1.5% of the population swings your general direction, 23 and a half times more likely than encountering delightful neighborhood yuri FROM THE OPTIMISTIC equation of being satisfied with one lesbian pair around. Obviously self-selecting applies, go to college and your rates just soar.

This post is so amazing

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Hi all,

Schuyguy has gotten busy and I'm looking to restart translations, but I need a Translation Checker to help me finalise before I release chapters. If anyone here can look over the raws and my initial translations let me know. I'm usually around on discord; Jintor#7532

/edit belay that, AsanagiSeina is kindly assisting. Cheers!

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 2:00AM

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Oh no I don't like Non-chan at all. Get out of that relationship, Satsuki, she's only using you to get back at her ex!

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yeah.. I don't like that girl

joined Jul 26, 2016

Get out of that relationship, Satsuki, she's only using you to get back at her ex!

Given she didn't even know about Sakurako living there before encountering her on the... whatchamacallit... walkway?, (X) DOUBT

Indisputably petty enough to promptly (attempt to) rub her new beau in her ex's face after their sudden meeting tho. Well, Satsuki seems to be a placid sort who isn't particularly bothered by her GF's difficult temperament and Sakurako plainly finds her tantrums hilarious so 's fine.

last edited at Jun 28, 2020 1:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.