Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Rummaging intensifies

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I don't really understand Omichi's thought process on page 2. After everything that's happened, all of the innuendo, all of the lewd acts, this doesn't really make a lot of sense. It seems like "I feel like they've been acting suspicious lately" should be "I'll bet they're doing something lewd again" based on previous chapters. The time for suspicions should have been over a long time ago, girl.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

lots of rummaging

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Poor Hino. The one time she was about to do something very admirable without any ulterior motives, only to be foiled when the damn grasshopper she was trying to get out sneakily left when she and Koguma was distracted.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That was freaking brilliant.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i really hope that omichi gets out of their way soon.

tho i guess from a baby S&M perspective, this could be baby public humiliation...

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 1:39PM

joined May 24, 2014

Grasshoppers?

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

i really hope that omichi gets out of their way soon.

tho i guess from a baby S&M perspective, this could be baby public humiliation...

...what? Minus the first chapter she was introduced, Omichi hasn’t even remotely been in their way (and even in her introductory chapters she helped serve as a catalyst for further growth). She’s just a benign side character who gets thrown in occasionally to spice up the jokes, provide an outside perspective on Hino and Koguma’s peculiar relationship, and at this point also probably counts as the “friend who knows they’re gay/a couple before they do.”

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 2:07PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

randomguy, you've convinced me. guess im just terrified that this won't have a satisfying ending.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't really understand Omichi's thought process on page 2. After everything that's happened, all of the innuendo, all of the lewd acts, this doesn't really make a lot of sense. It seems like "I feel like they've been acting suspicious lately" should be "I'll bet they're doing something lewd again" based on previous chapters. The time for suspicions should have been over a long time ago, girl.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Subaru during her first peek

grins: Eeeee-heheheheheheh... Hmm... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Apr 29, 2018

i feel bad for finding omichi cuter than the 2 MCs! i also think that she will become a wingman as a running gag.

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 5:44AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Is everyone just forgetting that Omichi is really dumb.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Grasshopper-san is the hero of this chapter

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 56, pg 10 had a minor error that was fixed.

joined Jun 18, 2020

i've been longing for a kiss scene

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Geh! Bugs don't go there!

Is it really okay for a being like Koguma to exist in this world? She's almost too cute!

king Leylard the second
Suichan%20ll99
joined Jun 27, 2020

Oh damn, I really love this manga, it's among my favorite mangas, the draw is great, and hot (ˉ▽ ̄~).

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Ah yes, the rare BEARS tag. I wonder if we will ever see a chapter with BEARS and LIZARD together.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Hadn't had mint chocolate ice cream before? Poor deprived child.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Who the hell thinks mint chocolate chip tastes like toothpaste??? I'm completely with Koguma here. If that does exist let me freaking know since it's like the best flavor.

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

mint ice cream really does taste like toothpaste

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh damn she actually went for it, impressed.

Alsp, can confirm, mint chocolate is just tasty edible frozen tooth paste.

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 8:58PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

There's a Kuudere tag now. Does Hino qualify?

joined Jun 12, 2019

Honestly I like mint chocolate chip

To reply you must either login or sign up.