Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

So this is how blue ovaries feel like...

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I wish I could forget Qualia the Purple. That is the only manga that has ever truly fucked with my head.

Try reading Otherside Picnic. That one messed up my head a bit.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I wish I could forget Qualia the Purple. That is the only manga that has ever truly fucked with my head.

Try reading Otherside Picnic. That one messed up my head a bit.

Premise?

joined Dec 14, 2019

Another series bites the dust.
;-;7 we’ll see what the other half of this year has to offer.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Honestly, I've no clue what that ending was lol

joined Mar 27, 2020

so she decided to come back to Lily or is this the "other" Marika?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She came back, obviously. Even had a letter from the other Marika to the little sister.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She came back, obviously. Even had a letter from the other Marika to the little sister.

The fact that she physically teleported to the other world annoys me. I definitely had the impression that she was mind-swapping, otherwise how did this Marika wake up suddenly in the Yuri world? Did Marika-B take an extra dose with her and just send her there to take her place? If so...Man, isn't that pretty villianous? Merits at least a confrontation, I'd think. She could've just claimed to be a lost twin or something, but nope, let's randomly force my other self to go to another world while she's sleeping haha.

Oh, but she wrote a letter to the sister that loves her who she's abandoning forever, so that's nice I guess.

Marika-B is trash.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

That teleportation does open a can of worms. If it was necessarily swapping, that would leave a few answers unneeded, but the fact that both Marikas can exist in a single universe seems to undermine the initial premise(and still doesn't explain why Marika-B didn't so much as leave Marika-A a crash course in her new world).

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

So, that was it? I guess I never expected that this Marika was really from this world but was forced to be sent to the other world. Guess it explains everything. In the end, she was never straight; only her alternate self was (smile). Anyway, all's well that ends well. I wish them lot of happiness

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

I keep thinking that if the author hadn't included the pointless "destroy her research" subplot, there was plenty of room for a decent ending.

I wonder if Marika's sister is a masochist. She prefers a cold-hearted sister over one who will actually care for her?

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Switching sisters isn't exactly like switching shoes. Marika-B's the one Mei's grown up with, so of course she's the one she's attached to.

Yohane chariottie
joined Jul 4, 2020

I just curious how to she came back into yuri's world??

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

what

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

At least there was a kiss scene

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

^
Casually: No.

Wwhhhhyyyyyy!?

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

if you casually read it and try not to get to into the details its quite a good manga in my very humble and potentially wrong opinion.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

I tried to reread this but I just can't stand the girl wanting to go back to her world. She's literally in paradise and she wants to leave.

To reply you must either login or sign up.