Forum › Posts by Minori6

joined Aug 22, 2019

Honestly, I love this series and feel it has some of the best trans representation in any manga I've ever read.

Minori6
Yuru Oyako discussion 01 Oct 14:31
joined Aug 22, 2019

THE BAG. WHY IS THAT ON HER BAG.

Minori6
joined Aug 22, 2019

Horse girl loves biting the cow girl?

Minori6
Citrus + discussion 16 Aug 00:29
joined Aug 22, 2019

I found the page with Matsuri seemingly telling Yuzu she needs to clip her nails. I did not notice the implications at the time because I was too busy crying I think.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch41#21

joined Aug 22, 2019

Bokura no Hentai is one of my favourites for its total deconstruction of the otokonoko genre. I won't say it handles everything perfectly, but it has a trans girl that feels authentic. The author even mentions that she spoke to an actual doctor that specializes in transgender healthcare for the manga, and it really does show. Bonus, one of the epilogue chapters has the tag "depressing ass fuck" which makes the chapter a lot funnier than it is intended to be.

joined Aug 22, 2019

Surprisingly reasonable time skip ending so far? I can't say I love the manga on the whole, but at least the author is wrapping things up and not leaving too many loose ends.

Minori6
joined Aug 22, 2019

What's the manga in the credits page?

joined Aug 22, 2019

I'm really happy with Miwa's development overall. I just feel proud of her and hope she can become a better person for herself too in case things don't pan out with Saeko.

joined Aug 22, 2019

I love Shuninta. After Hours was a good manga (up until the end imo), and I can feel some of that adult life energy here. Quite a shift from the usual OL yuri!

joined Aug 22, 2019

Damn lesbians trying to fuck their way through relationship problems. It does work sometimes but only sometimes.

joined Aug 22, 2019

I'm foreseeing them getting closer as Miwa becomes a little more independent. Maybe it makes Saeko a little more needy though?

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 1:34AM

Minori6
joined Aug 22, 2019

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Ran has a belly button piercing?

joined Aug 22, 2019

I wish I could forget Qualia the Purple. That is the only manga that has ever truly fucked with my head.

Minori6
Yuru Oyako discussion 21 Apr 17:44
joined Aug 22, 2019

Corona virus yuri. You won't catch me complaining!

joined Aug 22, 2019

That kiss was so cute!