Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

MarqFJA87 posted:

Having seen Chapter 9 on Danbooru, I am really looking forward to this thread's reaction to it. smiles mysteriously

Nya-chan posted:

Kanda, what you are doing is not nice.

What are you referring to?

Ookuma is very much in love with Kanda, but this love takes its roots in a lie that Kanda doesn't seem to be in a hurry to unravel.

There's nothing worse than lying to the person you love.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I can think of a ton of far, far worse things without even trying actually. o3o
Putting that aside...

"Ah, it's the cunny dog."

joined Jan 14, 2020

I feel like the reveal is either gonna be in a couple chapters, or it's going to be an absolute trainwreck that lasts well into the double digits.

Choo-choo!

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

A dog is apparently not fine too, it seems. Also, "the right time" would be any time after you've given up smoking and your mouth, hair, and clothes don't stink of cigarettes, Kanda.

Thanks as always, /u/.

last edited at May 31, 2020 7:18PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Anyway, this is somehow cute and stupid, especially with the chapter 2 "I wouldn't care if you're a girl". Kanda, WTF.

...maybe the twist will be that Kanda is actually a trans man but doesn't realize it yet, so feels an unanalyzed inhibition to saying "I'm a girl".

joined Sep 5, 2018

how can she not tell from her voice tho.
Like it's a manga, so I can suspend my disbelief to an extent but,,,, It would literally be a dead give away.

There are people who sound like they could be either gender. You could also say that since Ookuma believes Kanda to be a guy she subconsciously hears her voice as being more masculine than it may actually be.

Yep, pretty much that. During a vacation with friends, we met a bunch of drunk middle-aged ladies on a train and for some reason that I can’t remember, they tried to guess one of my friend’s age. They were split between “he’s about 18” and “he’s about 24”. You should’ve seen their faces when my friend told them that she was 33. She doesn’t even have a deep voice or anything and doesn’t try to pass as a guy either, but just because she looks and dresses very tomboyishly, the drunkards were convinced she’s a guy and didn’t question that even though all of us were laughing our asses off during the whole happening.

last edited at May 31, 2020 7:55PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

i hope christmas will be the next chapter

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

The right place and time huh? I wonder if the Kaguya Inn has a vacancy~

joined Nov 27, 2017

how can she not tell from her voice tho.

Like it's a manga, so I can suspend my disbelief to an extent but,,,, It would literally be a dead give away.

Nah. My voice absolutely reads both ways, some folks are just like that.

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

All this first kiss talk made me think of Dio for the rest of the chapter.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Having seen Chapter 9 on Danbooru, I am really looking forward to this thread's reaction to it. smiles mysteriously

Nya-chan posted:

Yeah, I know enough Japanese to understand what's going on in the raws. (Smiles mysteriously)

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Kanda and Ookuma are not family though. Will they be even allowed in there? xD

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Nya-chan posted:

Yeah, I know enough Japanese to understand what's going on in the raws. (Smiles mysteriously)

Guys, guys! That's MY schtick darnit! D:< /grins in QC

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

If it's Kaguya Inn, they will clear a room by force for yuri.

Yuri Hanabusa
joined May 28, 2020

Just tell her you're a girl already, she is so în love with you that she will surely forgive you for lying, Kanda. It feels wrong that they relationship is based on a lie. Sincerity and consent are the most important things in relationships and there is clearly a lack of the first one.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"let's kiss at the right place right time"
"oK WELL THAT RIVERBANK LOOKS NICE LETS GO"

Answer your girlfriends request, come on now, just kiss right now yes thank you. Right place right time it's a KISS oh my god. Also tell your girlfriend youre a girl, but yknow everyones been asking you to do that like the whole manga and it still hasn't happened

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Cyuuuuuuuute!

Nagihono4ever
Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

This is breaking my heart...
I was like : "cuuuute"
but in the back of my mind there was a voice screaming: What the HEEELLL!!! Stop this!! Tell her already! JUST DO IT, GIRL!!!

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 7:20PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Super sweet

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Naked (sexy?) bath times is not what I expected Kanda's big reveal to lead to, but I'm into it.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

"I really want to see you naked"

Weeeell

joined Oct 15, 2014

Yes fucking finally, now I can read this peacefully

20191122_221923
joined Nov 23, 2019

FINALLY.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally, felt kind of anxious for all of this because it was pretty much pretend het. Not dating a straight girl is queer women dating rule number 1

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Gal & Dino reference in the credits page!

To reply you must either login or sign up.