Forum › Lily Marble discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Upon reading this chapter again, I've noticed Miyu saying Nozomi's kindness changed her. Interesting, this seems like it tackles the reason why Miyu loves her, and we never had any clue about it before. I wonder if the author intends to show that into a greater depth, because it definitely sounds like something that can and should be addressed.

Also
-I love you
-I want to stay friends too

Given her response to that, Nozomi's interpretation of Miyu would be "Despite me leaving, I love you(as a good friend) and I want to keep in touch with you regardless"

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

"I love you in a sexual way"

There, not that hard. I feel like you never have this kind of "oh, she meant love like a friend??" in yaoi.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Nozomi, as far as we know, is straight as an arrow.

Ever seen an arrow mid-flight?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MagiMaki posted:

"I love you in a sexual way"

There, not that hard. I feel like you never have this kind of "oh, she meant love like a friend??" in yaoi.

It is hard, really hard... also, just seeing her face was enough to not keep pushing, she only confessed because for a split of second she thought she had a chance and that her feelings would be mutual but then BANG friendzoned super hard... so... after realizing that Nozomi doesn't even considers the possibility before or even now, Miyu didn't push so that they could at least stay as good friends.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Fair point.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fair point.

Also, archer's paradox.

Arrows need to have a certain amount of... flexibility ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

HAHAHAH omg Miyu i feel ya!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019
C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

https://twitter.com/YuriIchigoScans/status/1272136338393796608

Series ends in two chapters.

NO! FUCK WHY

Wtf...so they really won't end up together...also what about Hikari and Moe....

Man I had a feeling this might be over soon ever since I saw how fast the Risa and Aya arc was solved ;-; ;-;

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

igenetycs posted:

No doubt, 2020 worst year

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Either the author manage to wrap up 2 couples in bad shape plus the age gap one or some couples will have a bad ending.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Either the author manage to wrap up 2 couples in bad shape plus the age gap one or some couples will have a bad ending.

We have Tsubasa x Iwashita and Hikari x Moe left, so I'd guess the last two chapters will be about them. I feel like Hikari x Moe and Miyu x Nozomi will have a bad or unsatisfying ending at best...

There really seems to be a reason behind this, because it happened so suddenly. No way the flow of the story feels like this was planned to be over this soon. Maybe author has issues with their publisher or something...
At least best waifus Aya and Risa got the ending they deserved ;-;

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Ouch, with the way the mangaka was pacing everything its VERY clear they are being forced to end it prematurely.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

NOOOOOOOOOO
I can't believe it... >_<;;; This hits like a punch in the stomach...

No doubt, 2020 worst year.

And here I used to think a double 20 was a HUGE critical success...

Rpg wisdom has failed me.

Ouch, with the way the mangaka was pacing everything its VERY clear they are being forced to end it prematurely.

How can such a great manga not be popular?? I don't understand...
It's criminal that they axed it.

I guess that's it for Miyu and Nozomi, then. Nozomi is the arrow that doesn't bend, and this chapter killed for good any romantic prospects her relationship with Miyu could have had.
The sentence "We'll always be friends!" is the epitaph on the tombstone.

There are still two potential couples that need resolution... Tsubasa and Iwashita, and then Hikari and Moe...
Hikari x Moe will most likely go the way Miyu x Nozomi went. :/
As for Tsubasa x Iwashita... I really want them to have a happy romantic ending, they always were my favorites... but there are only 2 chapters left, it's going to be hell to wrap it up in such a short time. orz

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

No doubt, 2020 worst year.

And here I used to think a double 20 was a HUGE critical success...

Rpg wisdom has failed me.

Oh, it is, it's just that you aren't the one who rolled it.

That said, the thing about nat-20s is that, while they might let a character succeed where they'd otherwise fail, that's not the same as actually winning. A bunch of Nazi's might have gotten a lot more traction then they ever should have in this day and age, it's also quickly blowing up in their face. With any luck, and a lot of effort, all of this awfulness will help catalyze real reform and improvement.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

igenetycs posted:

I thought this series would go on for another year or two. With the way 2020 is going, will Virgins Empire be next?

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

aw man... well sometimes it do be like that.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

igenetycs posted:

Oh no... I'm so sad right now...

joined Dec 9, 2014

UMMMMMM

What the actual FUCK IS THIS ENDING?!?!?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Well fuck.

joined Apr 22, 2018

I'm so sad that hikari and moe didn't end up together. They're my favorite couple in this series

joined Dec 18, 2018

God damn it. I should have known that "marriage" tag was a bad sign.

Fingers crossed for atleast Nozomi and Miyu though.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wow I used to feel so bad I couldn't for the life of me remember who's in love with who in this manga, but looking at that ending... Yeah nothing of value was lost

Man 2020 sucks

joined Apr 22, 2014

On the one hand, ugh. On the other, this is the ending I take as implied for pretty much every manga set in high school (or "before real life begins"), and as the expected path in Japanese society.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I just realized that “Kisugae” is Japanese for “Wastes your fucking time”

To reply you must either login or sign up.