Goes to forum: *laughs*

Dynasty community at its best~

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hino san is so straight forward xD

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch54#4
Of course the phone has 69% of battery when Koguma sets Hino-san as her wallpaper.

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice intensifies

even more Nice

joined Jan 6, 2017

Straight?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Fixed it for you

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

To further strengthen KueKyuuQ's claim

This is the ideal Dynasty forum. You may not like it, but this is what peak Dynasty Reader looks like.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Why can I see a "I am not good enough for you" flag already? Oof.

This is definitely going to happen - probably a minor thing wth Koguma (the issues she has with her body) and assuredly a larger thing with Hino (we have plenty of evidence to point to her general low self esteem, negative thoughts, etc). Gonna be heartbreaking.

last edited at May 11, 2020 11:38AM

joined Dec 5, 2019

This is definitely gong to happen - probably a minor thing wth Koguma (the issues she has with her body) and assuredly a larger thing with Hino (we have plenty of evidence to point to her general low self esteem, negative thoughts, etc). Gonna be heartbreaking.

yup, Koguma said Hino looked like a model and Hino went "if you are ok with a face like that" when she saw the wallpaper pic

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh hino you always have to ruin it lol

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch54#4
Of course the phone has 69% of battery when Koguma sets Hino-san as her wallpaper.

You want the previous page, actually.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Koguma is worried about an innocent pic while Hino-san already advanced to the worst place possible. Figures.
I just wonder if Hino-san is really dense enough not to understand what it means when someone earnest like Koguma uses your picture as her wallpaper. I think she should understand by now... the stuff that goes unspoken between them every time they get closer.

To be fair, that flag has been there for many chapters now. Both Hino and Koguma seem to have issues with their respective looks (Hino’s issues appear to run deeper, though, if some of her offhand comments are any indication), while also finding their counterpart to be far more attractive. That’s probably been a bigger obstacle to them getting together than any sort of obliviousness has, since they both don’t seem to think that it’s even possible that someone could be attracted to them. Heck, I’d argue that Hino isn’t even that dense, just self-loathing to the point of ignoring the signs as being indications of the impossible.

last edited at May 11, 2020 5:54PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

To be fair, that flag has been there for many chapters now. Both Hino and Koguma seem to have issues with their respective looks (Hino’s issues appear to run deeper, though, if some of her offhand comments are any indication), while also finding their counterpart to be far more attractive. That’s probably been a bigger obstacle to them getting together than any sort of obliviousness has, since they both don’t seem to think that it’s even possible that someone could be attracted to them. Heck, I’d argue that Hino isn’t even that dense, just self-loathing to the point of ignoring the signs as being indications of the impossible.

I was not necessarily talking about looks. I am pretty sure Hino-san doesn't like her own personality at all. She seems to regret half the things she does the moment she does them. There have been many instances where Hino-san already pointed out that Koguma shouldn't bother with her.

When I talk about the "I'm not good enough for you" flag, I straight up mean in a confession scenario or indirect romantic advance. Hell I can even imagine the panel. For some reason they are in the right mood and almost instinctively kiss, but then Hino-san backs out. Seems pretty possible, eh?

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Heck, anyone would fall for Hino with a ponytail. Don't sweat it, Koguma.

joined Mar 9, 2019

Gay panic

joined Oct 27, 2018

This manga is a perfect example of why i don't usually read gag mangas, I genuinely like this manga, but it's getting harder and harder for me to keep coming back knowing that the next chapter is going to be basically the same as a dozen chapters before it.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Oh man, Hino - bad self-image or not, how can you think that Koguma felt anything but embarrassingly attracted to you there? And what do you expect after kissing her nape? Truly a baka, Koguma is right.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Koguma should've kissed Hino right there and then at the end.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Ah, the motivation button. Nice call back.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Koguma missed such a prime opportunity for payback and snuggles. So disappointing.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Revenge
Motivation Button

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I guess even Koguma can struck speechless by pure, overwhelming lust.

Still waters run deep. There's a Great Lake under there.

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Can we get the Idiot Couple tag on this one?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I see Koguma wanting to touch Hino's motivation button again. You don't need to hold back~ just do what Hino did a few pages back~

joined Jun 12, 2019

Ponytail Hino looks so good can we see her like this more often

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, a rare light grey.

To reply you must either login or sign up.