Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

A sudden love confession from Heke-san. Lol

I am imagining a scene where Shinohara-san's phone rang, right at tge exact minute Heke-san send the message. (Busted

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I am imagining a scene where Shinohara-san's phone rang, right at tge exact minute Heke-san send the message. (Busted

I was expecting that, but what we got was even better. :D

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

I love how gay the editor is for her

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Editor's pokerface game is pretty good, though.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

あああああああああ

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Every year, hundreds of people die because of Ave*gers spoilers.
This has been a cautionary tale.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That meeting was disappointingly anticlimactic. Way too short, no surprise about revealing who's with who, and then the next chapter jumps back to the new nobodies. Oh well...

joined Jul 26, 2016

big gay panic energy

Also lmao @ that entire bizarre family gathering in ch 46

joined Dec 5, 2019

Has the kid not figured out that blondie is a girl yet?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

that was cuuuute

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

I actually prefer the Editor/Author pair to the original one

Queen Kazama
Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Wow that was wonderful. Yes I do like this non domestic violence pairing^… I do like the original pair, but this is a new nice

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Same. I definitely get more excited when I see the chapter is about them. I'm really looking forward to where it goes.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Same. I definitely get more excited when I see the chapter is about them. I'm really looking forward to where it goes.

Same here. There were so cute.

I also like the younger sister and delinquent pairing.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Who said anything about not figured out yet???

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't think it makes any real difference whether she has or not. Either way she both has (with some reluctance) accepted their relationship and remains lowkey heartbroken over it.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm starting to wonder how did the editor and author pair meet in the online game. And how did editor realize the online person = chronic procrastinator she's been working with. Will love to see how that opens

Say, Mikanuji, let's drop the other characters and just focus on these two. Please?

joined Feb 23, 2016

This is great! They finally all meet xD and the editor thing was so sweet

joined Nov 14, 2013

I'm starting to wonder how did the editor and author pair meet in the online game. And how did editor realize the online person = chronic procrastinator she's been working with. Will love to see how that opens

The author has been pretty open about complaining about deadlines and her editor during their play sessions, and the editor obviously knows what the deadlines are and what she's said so it's not that hard to put two and two together.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Say, Mikanuji, let's drop the other characters and just focus on these two. Please?

How about no

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

LOVE this series! I enjoy the three pairs of lovers or friends for different reasons. But I find them truly entertaining.

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 10:34AM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

She only refered to Minami as "your friend" and "blondie" in the latest chapter, so it's entirely possible she still hasn't realized it.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

"I should tell her who I am eventually, but what's the worst that could happen if I wait?"
Crush confides she likes her alter ego

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 11:50PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/
We get to read this manga for free, so maybe give it a vote on the above site to show your support! There are also a few more mangas on there that appear on Dynasty so maybe give those a vote too! Click the little birdie at the bottom of the page to vote, there are 2 categories so you get 6 votes in total. Voting closes July 3rd so get into it!
If you don't know any of the other mangas in this category I highly recommend bad demon reina or as it called on English reader sites bad girl exorcist reina, it needs some love as it's not as popular as it should be

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 1:36AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.