Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

human of ningen?

Really?

I mean, she's been wearing an "I'm Human" shirt this entire time (plus an "I'm Human" sweatshirt in ch8.5 and ch11). Either she really likes this collection, or we secretly isyuzoku.

Child Chihiro was so cool what happened to her face growing up??

Three all-nighters in a row.

last edited at May 3, 2020 1:09PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

loli Nagi is cute

joined May 7, 2020

Noooooo little nagiiiiii

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I knew that scar would come into play soon the moment they first showed it. I had suspicions about the necklace too.

joined May 24, 2014

Fin?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is actually really sweet.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Damn, when she read that the next story is gonna have her as the protagonist, it got me. This is amazingly good.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is really cute. But Nagi’s life was kinda sad

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

That really got to me by the end.

...these darn onions. sniffle

Kuro_Panther
joined Jul 21, 2016

Oh damn, Nagi is so cute.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Am I alone in thinking Nagi might be making up all that about her past? Well, not that I'd bet money on it, but it seemed a little too tidy.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Am I alone in thinking Nagi might be making up all that about her past? Well, not that I'd bet money on it, but it seemed a little too tidy.

"Tidy" definitely isn't how I'd characterize years of systematic emotional abuse and neglect by every man in her life.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

this...just makes ch 1 weirder than it already was

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That entire little arc felt stupid to me. The super convenient amnesia. The meeting again and that working out. The father who is crap but actually also kinda isn't because we don't want anything we'd actually might have to develop just random trite tropes. The promise and how that now just happens to be happening. bla bla.

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Oh hey, dad's supportive after all. He's just stupid, not malicious! Never too late to change, papa. Ganbare.

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

so cuteeeeeeee

joined Dec 28, 2019

Although I do feel this arc was a bit unnecessary, it was really sweet overall and I liked it.

56f3860d-5792-4d1d-a6e2-6a880f89d9e0
joined May 2, 2020

Please tell me this isn’t the end!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I feel like my neck snapped from all these late-game twists.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well at least that ended on a good note :>

last edited at Jun 1, 2020 10:33PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

This series is so weird. It keeps trying to have wild twists and questionable relationships, but it's too wholesome for any of it to stick

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When your daughter tells you that she HATES the things you have been doing to her for the last 20 years, and that she's been thinking of dying because she seriously believes it's better to die than to go on living as your puppet...

... I kinda suspect that the right reaction isn't really to say: "Ah, good, Nagisa, you're finally standing up for yourself and challenging me! You have become strong-willed and assertive! This is great, my parenting is a success!"

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

When your daughter tells you that she HATES the things you have been doing to her for the last 20 years, and that she's been thinking of dying because she seriously believes it's better to die than to go on living as your puppet...

... I kinda suspect that the right reaction isn't really to say: "Ah, good, Nagisa, you're finally standing up for yourself and challenging me! You have become strong-willed and assertive! This is great, my parenting is a success!"

I didn't really see it that way. From my perspective as someone that's really bad at emoting out my feelings when I was a kid it looks more like the father only realized now what he's done wrong and was very surprised she ever felt that strongly. I once had an experience where my feelings of resentment had pooled towards my mom choosing a lot of stuff for me that I had an outburst because of a bad day, she let me more freedom of choice after that and said after a few years that she really didn't know I felt that way until I told her off that one day.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I didn't really see it that way. From my perspective as someone that's really bad at emoting out my feelings when I was a kid it looks more like the father only realized now what he's done wrong and was very surprised she ever felt that strongly. I once had an experience where my feelings of resentment had pooled towards my mom choosing a lot of stuff for me that I had an outburst because of a bad day, she let me more freedom of choice after that and said after a few years that she really didn't know I felt that way until I told her off that one day.

^Ditto.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That must be a cathartic release, held close by your love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.