Forum › Twins in Agony discussion

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

So uh, what the fuck guys, what the fuck is going on.
Yuki's a real one though, no one can deny that.

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

So uh, what the fuck guys, what the fuck is going on.
Yuki's a real one though, no one can deny that.

true. twintails is my fav after the last two chapters.

i am enjoying komachi though.

this turned out better than i expected it to.

last edited at May 27, 2020 2:20AM

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Yuki's gonna have her hands full with these train wrecks.... that teacher is waaaay more into it than I thought she would be.... like that was almost too easy

joined Oct 10, 2016

YANDERE ALERT
Satō's Oba-san, is that you?
Oba-san?
Seriously, add yandere tag, Komachi is a total yandere at this point.

So in order to prove her "love" and make Komachi even more yandere Ako will have sex with sensei?

last edited at May 27, 2020 4:35AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

It's not really yandere until she starts cutting other people. :p

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Shit is going down, gonna get my takis ready

09001e59-3b14-4323-9cd6-041863821152
joined Jan 18, 2019

I like the friend more ,,,

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Man does this roller coaster ever twist and turn!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I don't feel anything good in this Maki-sensei also.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, Maki was definitely not going to be a reasonable adult. That was clear when she let herself get pushed into the date.

I just couldn't help but laugh at the innocent virgin-sensei (or was the claim she made in chapter 1 a lie?) turning into a horny sex shark almost immediately after a cheeky student stole her first kiss. How could she have even lived that peaceful life before, if she was so pent up all the time?

It just felt like weird flex to go all that distance in around 4 chapters. :)

That make almost no sense on paper. If it was just for talk like she said then ther was absolutely no reason to go the extra mile to her appartement because if it's really just talk then someone will had get the wrong idea about it. And if it's not about talking then wtf ? She goes from Kusanagi to Sei in like 2 chapters and after ONE date and ONE kiss. In one case that's bad logic and the other is just fast pacing. Just hope it's not gonna go on the NSFW side, there is no need to do that.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

This isn't gonna end well. Like, how do you even end a setup such as this.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, Maki was definitely not going to be a reasonable adult. That was clear when she let herself get pushed into the date.

I just couldn't help but laugh at the innocent virgin-sensei (or was the claim she made in chapter 1 a lie?) turning into a horny sex shark almost immediately after a cheeky student stole her first kiss. How could she have even lived that peaceful life before, if she was so pent up all the time?

That make almost no sense on paper. If it was just for talk like she said then ther was absolutely no reason to go the extra mile to her appartement because if it's really just talk then someone will had get the wrong idea about it. And if it's not about talking then wtf ? She goes from Kusanagi to Sei in like 2 chapters and after ONE date and ONE kiss. In one case that's bad logic and the other is just fast pacing. Just hope it's not gonna go on the NSFW side, there is no need to do that.

This is admittedly a bit of a stretch, but maybe the possibility of being seen with a student in a casual setting in public (this was brought up as an issue with Sayaka and cafe-owner-san in YagaKimi) made her want to get off the street.

So being together in sensei’s apartment would be perceived as worse if discovered, but the chances of discovery are considerably less.

Of course, when you come to the fork in the road labeled “love discussion with student in public” vs. “love discussion with student in private,” you’ve already taken a wrong turn some distance back.

last edited at May 27, 2020 8:51AM

C098df51-864a-4f26-94f4-0ea01971405b
joined Sep 18, 2018

bro whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

joined Jan 14, 2020

But those fingernails!

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

This is admittedly a bit of a stretch, but maybe the possibility of being seen with a student in a casual setting in public (this was brought up as an issue with Sayaka and cafe-owner-san in YagaKimi) made her want to get off the street.

So being together in sensei’s apartment would be perceived as worse if discovered, but the chances of discovery are considerably less.

Of course, when you come to the fork in the road labeled “love discussion with student in public” vs. “love discussion with student in private,” you’ve already taken a wrong turn some distance back.

Hmm, I think Maki's just looking for an escape from her shackled lifestyle, consequences be damned. If you remember from chapter 3, Maki mentions that she's miserable from always living life on the straight and narrow. So basically, she wants to be a "bad girl" like Ako and that girl from the flashback.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

But those fingernails!

I know why I've trimmed mine before. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

That purposeful nailcutting though...

Thanks /u/.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Hmm, I think Maki's just looking for an escape from her shackled lifestyle, consequences be damned. If you remember from chapter 3, Maki mentions that she's miserable from always living life on the straight and narrow. So basically, she wants to be a "bad girl" like Ako and that girl from the flashback.

From what I've read, it seems like Maki is super repressed. She's been following the rules her whole life and realized she has nothing to show for it. She's not happy and quite miserable.

During the date chapter, Ako asks her whether she's having fun. She tries to deny but for me the smile (I know some people feel like it was creepy) was a confirmation that she really was enjoying her outing with her underage student. The 'date' just made her want to go for Ako. Her cutting her nails was her deciding she was going to take what Ako's offering. Asking Ako to go to her apartment is partly so they could talk and of course, seal the deal I think.

Though it does make me wonder about Maki's history and experiences given how quickly she jumps straight to the sexual aspect of things? I wonder if Ako will be okay with how things are progressing. And please tell me we are getting sick Komachi being taken care of by Yuki.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/twins_in_agony_ch05#18
hashtag relatable af, I have been telling my sister that for 6 years...to no avail :v Hmmm let's see how this story handles this complex. And shit, the teacher is giving off a damn bad vibe at this point, where have all her restraints gone? Is she really THAT horny?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I mean, it was never just for talking? I mean, not even for the date. That was a lie she was telling. This woman is thirsty and desperate to escape her structured lifestyle. You get the impression from the flashbacks that she has regrets over missing out on something because of her urge to follow the rules, but whether that's true or not....

She went out with Ako to decide if she liked the girl. And apparently she decided she did, because she's gone straight into full sexual predator mode.

To quote an old cliche, it's always the quiet ones.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This is such a shit show, but I love it. I'm not going to point out the flaws in the characters in this one, but just sit back and enjoy the gay.

last edited at May 27, 2020 8:02PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I wasn’t looking for an incest tag (or in this case, a lack of one) so when I saw “twins” and “yuri” I expected twincest, but boy was I wrong. Or maybe right, depending on how the story goes... Either way, looks like this will either be interesting, a shitshow, or an interesting shitshow.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I wasn’t looking for an incest tag (or in this case, a lack of one) so when I saw “twins” and “yuri” I expected twincest, but boy was I wrong. Or maybe right, depending on how the story goes... Either way, looks like this will either be interesting, a shitshow, or an interesting shitshow.

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Yuki's apparently the only sane character in this giant mess, and I hope she ends up happy. That's all I want.

To reply you must either login or sign up.