Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

IT’S PICKING UPPPPP

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

IT’S PICKING UPPPPP

joined Dec 5, 2019

violent emotions??? Unreasonable sure, illogical certainly, selfish probably, maybe event possessive, but not violent.

I think the author used the term violent to describe the emotions she is feeling are very strong and out of control, not that they are reletad to violence

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

violent emotions??? Unreasonable sure, illogical certainly, selfish probably, maybe event possessive, but not violent.

I think the author used the term violent to describe the emotions she is feeling are very strong and out of control, not that they are reletad to violence

To an extent, for her they even may be, considering how she's felt so far about someone (men) having these feelings for her, to the point of feeling physically sick.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I fucking agree this shit is gross. What were you thinking? touching her hand out of the blue like that? I thought this manga was SFW.

last edited at May 27, 2020 6:41AM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

To an extent, for her they even may be, considering how she's felt so far about someone (men) having these feelings for her, to the point of feeling physically sick.

Violent homophobia is a phase some people have to go through before they come out of the closet, especially if they've gone through most of their life believing they were straight.

I don't think this is quite that but the situations are pretty allegorical.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Wheres the rape tag?

joined Jul 26, 2016

even the chairs are leering

Best Imouto makes the best faces, fo' reals

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Wheres the rape tag?

Hey, she immediately stopped when consent was revoked. Let's not go throwing around baseless accusations. ;p

(still needs insane amounts of sex tho)

last edited at May 27, 2020 9:17AM

Korne
joined May 18, 2018

AAAAIUSAHNDKASDHJIASUD%%%% SAIUDAIOSDUYHAIUSDHAIUSDNY6¨&%&&*(&8

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I couldn't've said it better myself

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I believe I speak for every Dynasty Reader when I say:

We couldn't agree more.

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

^^^
The most articulate response I've seen as of late. I'm highly appreciative of such an eloquently put together summary, it really just sums everything up, honestly.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Ain't that the truth...

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

ahh more lewd hand touching, i see

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Help, I love Subaru too much

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Ain't that the truth...

Nods

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh for a moment I thought I already replied and forgot about it.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

It might also just have been a rough translation

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

It might also just have been a rough translation

vi·o·lent
/ˈvī(ə)lənt/

(especially of an emotion or unpleasant or destructive natural force) very strong or powerful.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

LEWD HANDHOLDING ACTION

D2fgxr7uyaer9l3~2
joined Apr 22, 2019

me too homie

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That eloquent statement really shines a light on what we've all been missing, that really important and fundamental truth.

I think I speak for all of us when I say
JAAAAWWNRLEO3III#$$%^VVLSKFLKDSKWJOFJJJAZIEREPRNOMSDFRR***;;;FSDFDF(AD)

joined Jul 26, 2016

...I just realised but once Subaru notices those nails she's gonna smirk so hard her head splits, isn't she. ("Good job, Hinako!")

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

gross? emoji is that you?
where did the love in lovesick go??))

To reply you must either login or sign up.