Forum › Posts by amir

joined May 25, 2020

this is the best comedy manga of the year

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 5:52AM

joined May 25, 2020

actually made me laugh more that i thought i would. can't wait for more

joined May 25, 2020

well eve let me repeat it for you dear, yup you're stupid af, so I hope you come up a better way and realize that you're gay and break the villainess system.

you already saw how strong the system is in ch1. it literally ruined one of the strongest families in the country over night. it might even have some reality bending powers. being scared of what a seemingly omnipotent system can do to you if you dont follow it means you are smart not stupid

joined May 25, 2020

That was an ominous end to an otherwise up beat chapter. It's got me a bit concerned but there isn't a Drama or an Aaagnst tag, on the series, so how dark can it get.

there were some works that got aaagnst and drama added to them later on. dont count on it

joined May 25, 2020

let the momXren ship sail

amir
Her Trap discussion 24 Apr 01:12
joined May 25, 2020

did she become her 6th lover or she was just doing it with random people to lure her in ?

joined May 25, 2020

ty for the tip on the first page. i always skipped the long strip chapters because of how small they were

joined May 25, 2020

she skillfully stripped her. XD

joined May 25, 2020

the brother will get a inferiority complex and can't find a job so he will come back and become a neet. the sister will get pragnent without marriage and will come back home with a kid for her parents to raise it. mc will go to tokyo uni and get rich. her parents will come to her for money but she will turn them down. easy true ending
BTW is that woman a single mother with 5 kids ???????

last edited at Feb 21, 2021 5:17PM

joined May 25, 2020

i bet the ending is either she snaps and goes full chad on all of them or she finds a chad boybriend that keeps her safe

last edited at Jan 7, 2021 10:09AM

joined May 25, 2020

10/10

joined May 25, 2020

EHHMM.... more pls

joined May 25, 2020

poly for the win

joined May 25, 2020

F

amir
Yuru Oyako discussion 23 Jun 06:09
joined May 25, 2020

i bet the grandma will feel threatend by the grandchild and move in with them

joined May 25, 2020

what did she mean by do you think we are dirty by sleeping with men? does it mean she is still sleeping with men or like do you think i'm dirty because i slept with a man before ?

joined May 25, 2020

finally. but i have feeling that something will happen and they will go for another 6 months without even kissing

amir
Lily Marble discussion 12 Jun 21:55
joined May 25, 2020

damn friend zone is real. but i think miyu will find out about her feeling for nozomi after a brief seperation or she finds a boyfriend and nozomi goes full yandere

last edited at Jun 12, 2020 9:56PM

joined May 25, 2020

well i guess she telling her i just need to make you fall in love with me somehow means that the succ girl is already in love with her

joined May 25, 2020

Wheres the rape tag?

+1

joined May 25, 2020

turn this into a yuri already damn it
author please

amir
Liberty discussion 25 May 02:53
joined May 25, 2020

well i think sumire is manipulating liz. i bet maki will dump liz and sumire uses this to make liz dependant on her to then dump her again to prove her point of girl on girl relationships wont work. atleast i hope something like this happen