Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's an injustice that we won't get to actually hear the song, no anime no life :((( well not really, this manga's art is too beautiful, it does a great job at conveying all the feelings

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I've just read chapter 15, which was uploaded in Spanish today. At long last, we get to see another concert of the SS Girls! This is their new look:

They picked it because it matches their name better.
Kidding! As if, lol.
I won't spoil anything, but the chapter is a real emotional rollercoaster. Everyone's feelings bubble up and come to a resolution! The drama! The suspense!

And then, at the end... when everything seems settled... A NEW ENEMY APPEARS!!!!!!
And this time I'm not kidding. ¯⧹_(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )_⧸¯

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I've just read chapter 15, which was uploaded in Spanish today. At long last, we get to see another concert of the SS Girls! This is their new look:

They picked it because it matches their name better.
Kidding! As if, lol.

Noooo don't start that again!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

In other news that is surprising to absolutely nobody, Man, Yori is super smooth.

Edit: Oh, and Mom knows before Himari does. I love it. ;p

last edited at May 22, 2020 1:05PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

In other news that is surprising to absolutely nobody, Man, Yori is super smooth.

Edit: Oh, and Mom knows before Himari does. I love it. ;p

Gotta love those moms, lol.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Service upon request!

Thank you ^^

I'll take that one, tho .-.

joined Mar 30, 2017

That scene with the two sitting on a bench at the park... they should have kissed and accepted each other's feelings right then and there.

"Being with you makes me so happy that it puts me in a trance" + that look she gives Yori
I am starting to worry about the girl's intellectual capacatiy that she cannot fathom herself that this equals Yori's desired answer...
...where's BV? I need someone to insert the "just kiss already" meme XD

Honestly I'm am not entirely convinced she isnt on the spectrumif an admittedly mild case. Her emotional and social understanding skills seem notably limited, and she isnt sheltered or isolated but instead is extremely outgoing and rather than a lack of experience is simply worse in those fields.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Quick note: vol 2 extras should be ordered between ch10 and 11.
New chapter's up on Mangadex and will be here as soon as we fix a couple of typos.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(Just read the new chapter on another site.)

So.....cute....can't....move.....diabeetus....taking......overrr......

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

(Just read the new chapter on another site.)

So.....cute....can't....move.....diabeetus....taking......overrr......

throws a bottle of insulin and a sterile needle Here, have one of my many spares. If you need more, @ me.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Well, that was really lovely, I'm happy for them, but that last page tho. Some drama inc?

last edited at May 28, 2020 4:49PM

joined Sep 5, 2018

(I also read the new chapter elsewhere.)
That hug was so cute with Himari leaning into it like that on page 39. That scene was already great by itself, so I’m glad that their first kiss was saved for another time that will without doubt be just as wholesome.
Looks like this series will continue for a while and I hope we’ll get to see more of these two lovebirds, no matter what might be going on around them.

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Obviously. I didn't mind standard stories when there at least something refreshing, at least couple of dialogues or character traits. And this for me so bland that it’s irate me. I tried to view this at another angle, but I can’t feel otherwise. I liked all about art, so I don’t regret trying. I was surprised that it is not the end, though. Semi-curious now.

joined Jul 26, 2019

It seems that the ex singer at the end wants aki who chose yori (out of love or out of necessity?), There is surely a story of romance behind that.
Its will not harm our new couple but its risk of being fun with two groups that will serve as rivalry and aki will be better developed!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh this actually continues with some new drama? Well alright then.

joined Jul 8, 2019

She did it! Wrote the lyrics of the song on the manga! The absolute madwoman!

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

Plsssssssssss, take Aki for me pls! She suffer sooooo much!

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I kike this new trend on mangas where the story doesn't end with the girls pairing up.

Like, you know, there is more after that!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Aki's new love interest appears

last edited at May 29, 2020 12:25PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

15 chapters in and the feelings are reciprocated I didn’t see that one coming. Anyways this was Cute

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Are those song lyrics? It's hard to tell from a translation, I took it as a paraphrase of her feelings in general rather than actual lyrics.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Are those song lyrics? It's hard to tell from a translation, I took it as a paraphrase of her feelings in general rather than actual lyrics.

Is it too much to ask for both?

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

"That's a nice wrap."

suddenly new rivals

How convenient, though I'm glad it's not ending yet.

last edited at May 29, 2020 12:39PM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

how nice.

but man..i always feel for the akis/sayakas of these manga. breaks my heart..especially cause they always end up being my favorite characters. ha.

but uh..i wasnt expecting the last page >.>.

is she for aki? that'd be sorta odd.

last edited at May 29, 2020 1:32PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it too much to ask for both?

It's techincally inner monologue, with the song itself just being represented by notes, but the implication is that the song is pretty much saying how she's feeling.

To reply you must either login or sign up.