Forum › Her Elder Sister Has a Crush on Her, But She Doesn't Mind. discussion

67639913_p0_160x
joined Apr 14, 2019

Can someone can explain what is wrong with her sentence ?

This thread might help explain a bit better.

last edited at Feb 4, 2020 11:39PM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

When hiring for the restaurant i was in charge of, 9/10 times the kids didn't have a resume. It's a starting job with almost no experience needed. First job, college cash, spending money, i was more surprised when they did bring one. I assumed it was part of the normal gag, she thought she was a customer based on how she was dressed.

From the manager though, for a quick interview you don't really need a resume, you're looking for quick answers that might pertain to what you're looking for. Availability, transportation, past experience. takes 5 minutes max to see if you want them to come back for a more detailed interview. you'd bring resume then.

joined Sep 13, 2018

When hiring for the restaurant i was in charge of, 9/10 times the kids didn't have a resume. It's a starting job with almost no experience needed. First job, college cash, spending money, i was more surprised when they did bring one. I assumed it was part of the normal gag, she thought she was a customer based on how she was dressed.

From the manager though, for a quick interview you don't really need a resume, you're looking for quick answers that might pertain to what you're looking for. Availability, transportation, past experience. takes 5 minutes max to see if you want them to come back for a more detailed interview. you'd bring resume then.

what's a resume? im not murican so i dont know. Does it mean CV (curriculum vitae)?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

what's a resume? im not murican so i dont know. Does it mean CV (curriculum vitae)?

Basically, yes.

In the US the term "CV" (abbreviated or spelled out) is mostly used in an academic context, "resume" (with or without the accented 'e') in business.

Rhetorically they're somewhat different as well: https://grad.illinois.edu/careers/cv-res

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 10:29AM

YuriandBuscusmemotti
joined Mar 21, 2020

Imagine the mother is actually real and all the situation is the reality

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Imagine the mother is actually real and all the situation is the reality

r/BlursedComments (and this time I actually googled it, and it is real)

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Ahhh, the cult grows

Daedelus_Muse
joined Nov 1, 2018

Called it! Though I wasn't expecting the positions to be reversed, that's a nice twist.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Its been a while so i thought this was Neeko for a few seconds

joined Oct 22, 2018

The mom, as soon as she finds out, is gonna start hyperventilating at all the possibilities, including the ones from previous chapters.

last edited at May 21, 2020 5:57AM

joined May 1, 2015

When I saw the raws, I thought Main and Shima's friend were going to have competition.
I am glad Shima will niw have a fellow siscon.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

mum bes character

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, that manager's imouto is cute as can be.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Ahhh, the cult grows

Birds of a feather flock together.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Shima needs to hire a tsukkomi partner to be at her side at all times.

That way, when she says things like: "I wasn't prepared and I didn't have a resume, but I feel like I did really well!"

... the tsukkomi will reply: "WHERE DID YOU DID WELL? YOU ONLY TALKED ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" ‹smack!›

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

perfect.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Shima needs to hire a tsukkomi partner to be at her side at all times.

That way, when she says things like: "I wasn't prepared and I didn't have a resume, but I feel like I did really well!"

... the tsukkomi will reply: "WHERE DID YOU DID WELL? YOU ONLY TALKED ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SISTER!" ‹smack!›

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I love this series so much. So simple yet so funny and cute!

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

very good interview she did amazing

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

very good interview she did amazing

Yeah, about this good:

Lol.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Out of GIFs that show a person in it sustain physical injury, this one is now my favourite, by a loooooooong shot.

joined Sep 13, 2018

insane girl tells nonsense to the interviewer , gets accepted

have between 18 and 25 years
5+ years of experience
a bunch of academic titles
Get rejected for reasons.

i wonder if someone will try to do this in an interview maybe going cray cray gets you hired

joined Oct 22, 2018

Good job, Shima.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

Good job, Shima.

Good job, Shima.

To reply you must either login or sign up.