Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

...........This is a just a waiting game for 3P Yuri isn't it?
waits patiently some more

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I like that the first tree chapters each were from a different character's perspective, I wonder where the next chapter will take it.

It's a nice read and all, but I do agree with the point of the story already having a pretty high bar to suspension of disbelief; with the three main girls I can buy it I suppose but Rin's two best friends on the other hand... that seemed pretty out of place. Not only have all the friends constantly talked about boys like the most natural thing in the world, but... how was there even anything indicative of Chiyono being into Rin? It seemed completely random. Shiho at least is somewhat justified in jealousy, although it doesn't have to be romantic at all. Being separated from your two best friends just sucks regardless.

Also... "you should just try dating him" does not seem like the healthiest of attitudes to have, but that's just a minor pet peeve

Does anyone think that the classmate of Akira is also in love with her? Like... "hey...I'm curious about that tree, let's check it out TOGETHER O_O" I mean, maybe not but I can't help but think she could play a bigger part later.

I honestly hope not, the series doesn't need more lesbians-for-the-sake-of-plot at this point

joined Jan 22, 2015

More useless lesbians. Goddamit.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I love this story so much, top ongoing yuri without a second close.
Really wanna see how Canno-sensei is going to mingle Akira-chan and Mayuki-san.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Every time I read this I'm like "b-but I was told it would be easy"

Man I love Canno's work.

I know this is sudden & there's only 4 chapter's out right now but, does anyone have a rough idea on how many chapter's & volumes the series will have?

The reason why am asking is cuz I don't see it having as many volumes as Canno's last work did, A Kiss And A White Lily I mean that has 10 volumes to it. I see this having half that at least.

But that's just my opinion though.

last edited at May 9, 2020 4:05PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That's a sexy final shot.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

You can say that again

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm not sure "sexy" is what it's supposed to be. >.>

@Shawn − No info on how long the series will be at the moment. 5 volumes seems like a fair bet, but who knows.

last edited at May 9, 2020 4:23PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Is it just me or is there less comedy every chapter? Regardless, I'm still enjoying the journey, but it's getting kinda hard to believe that Akira is as dense as she acts. If we didn't actually see her thoughts ourselves I would wonder if she was just playing dumb.

I'm not sure "sexy" is what it's supposed to be. >.>

@Shawn − No info on how long the series will be at the moment. 5 volumes seems like a fair bet, but who knows.

Fair enough.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ I can buy that Akira hasn't put 2 and 2 together yet − it's not like Mayuki is the only girl in Japan who has a private teacher, and Rin pretended she was talking about a different girl this time around; what's more uncanny is that Rin has managed to speak about her pupil several times without ever saying her name.

Speaking of which, notice how the dress Mayuki wears on her "date" is the one Rin wears in Akira's fantasy. I guess only Rin could activate that dress' active skill effectively. :þ

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well..

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Fuck, this is so great. Hopefully, it doesn't get too long and meandering, and we keep getting regular updates!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

It almost feels like the title of this chapter was sarcastic.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

You can say that again

Hehehe, the last sidenote reads: "How will Rin react to her pupil's tears...?"

It should read: "How will Rin react to DAT ASS???"

joined Sep 6, 2018

You can say that again

With her luck, kohai strikes out even while wearing her lucky underwear (it’s gotta be Victoria Secret—can’t you see it?! Look again for the label!)

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

You can say that again

Ah, a missed opportunity for the credit page...

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I want to like this because the art is gorgeous and it seems like it will actually tackle polyamory but there is just something really not sitting well with me. I think it's the tutor. She doesn't seem like a real person.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I always look forward to more of this! But it's painful how it really picks up the pace near the end then the wait for the next chapter.... Aaangsts true form right there

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

I want rin and mayuki end game... idk theyve already kissed and they are both comfortable w eachother, the basketball senpai seems a little clueless to her kouhai and rins feelings.. :/

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Easily the top ongoing yuri right now, someone finally took up BIY's torch, took long enough though

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Nope. No way! This is, like, "grilled trout with some bread and topsy cheese as a side" kinda meal (decent, I guess), while YagaKimi is, in comparison, that "salty, smoked trout, with a taste that can only be described as fish prosciutto, with bread and feta cheese, as well as an amazing sauce made of mayo, ketchup, mustard, lemon juice and oregano as a side" kinda meal (the best, most delicious trout meal imaginable)!

last edited at May 11, 2020 2:37PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I feel like Canno's art is more sensual this time around. Honestly it was the chapter 3 cover that made me really think this but it's even more overt here.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

BV, key word is "ongoing", as in, currently in publication and not finished.

To reply you must either login or sign up.