Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

joined Sep 13, 2018

Chhhhhrist that's an evil fucking look Tazune's giving. I feel bad for Doumyou getting all wrapped up into it, yeah her intentions ain't the purist, but like, good lord she doesn't know the half of it and just saw him get cheated on.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I forsee a physical assault on one, or more likely, both of the girls. There will be an attempted kidnapping, hopefully not successful. If it is successful, there will be an attempted rape, but that won't be successful.

Fuck Tazune and simping ass Doumyou, you go girls. I love the credit page, thank you for the translation

^ This.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

Coincidence? I think not

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

Although, with the ridiculous number of isekai out there, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a "The Summoned Hero is a violent abusive b*stard !" in the next few years.

Ha ha.
If only you knew.
LN isekai protagonist are scum.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Although, with the ridiculous number of isekai out there, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a "The Summoned Hero is a violent abusive b*stard !" in the next few years.

Ha ha.
If only you knew.

laughs in Konosuba

joined Apr 29, 2018

i hope midori will be smart enough to NOT tell doumyou where she is. because this is clearly what tazune is expecting from doumyou, that she got this information. (but even i don't believe it.)

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 12:10AM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I hope this ends in a happy ending! This cliffhanger nearly sizzled out all the hope I felt this chapter.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

i hope midori will be smart enough to NOT tell doumyou where she is. because this is clearly what tazune is expecting from doumyou, that she got this information. (but even i don't believe it.)

He is clearly becoming a stalker, as we all knew he would. Even if he can't get it from Doumyou, one way or another, he'll find out no matter what he has to do. But you're right, I bet Doumyou gets it with ease from Midori and just gives it to him.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Fuck Tazune and simping ass Doumyou, you go girls.

My thoughts exactly.

I love the credit page, thank you for the translation

Best use of the Gossip Girl meme ever.

I'm very impressed by the way Maki took in stride Midori's revelations, and even more by the calm coolness she displayed when thinking about "punching Tazune, once, hard."

That said, I cannot but wonder: is she really certain that she can take him out with just one punch?

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

that use of the gossip girl meme had me dECEASED

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

Ha ha.
If only you knew.

laughs in Konosuba

Not that I like Kazuma, but he's hardly even close to the worst.
A lot of protagonists are written with what I can only guess is the desire to subjugate and take revenge on every woman that has supposedly wronged the author. Kinda like Tazune, except written in a way where you're expected to sympathize or identify with him.

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 1:02AM

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

That tazune is going to beat the child out of Midori. I just know it.

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 1:07AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Ha ha.
If only you knew.

laughs in Konosuba

Not that I like Kazuma, but he's hardly even close to the worst.
A lot of protagonists are written with what I can only guess is the desire to subjugate and take revenge on every woman that has supposedly wronged the author. Kinda like Tazune, except written in a way where you're expected to sympathize or identify with him.

Isn’t that “rise of the shield hero” isekai anime about a dude who meets truck-kun cause of false rape accusations? I can only imagine thats not even the bottom of the barrel

joined Dec 30, 2018

Coincidence? I think not

Lmao

joined May 29, 2019

no where is safe from the gossip girl meme

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I mean, most Isekai heros get a few slave girls in the first week or so...They are free, but not really.

As for Tazune, I guess he wants to fight it out. "Hey, you stole my wife. I'll punch your teeths out for that."

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I can only imagine thats not even the bottom of the barrel

Well, you're not wrong...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I am worry

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

such anxiety

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Credit page crack ship. I miss those girls.

I'm sorry but... THAT bitch and Tazune need to go.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I'm very impressed by the way Maki took in stride Midori's revelations, and even more by the calm coolness she displayed when thinking about "punching Tazune, once, hard."

That said, I cannot but wonder: is she really certain that she can take him out with just one punch?

Shoot the fucker dead.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Yeah, sure. "Worried about her." Uh-huh.

Credit page crack ship. I miss those girls.
I'm sorry but... THAT bitch and Tazune need to go.

In all fairness, she's under the wrongful impression that he's a stand-up guy who's being cheated on by his pregnant fiancee despite having been a perfectly good and caring husband. Love makes you blind and all that.

I doubt she'd be in love him for much longer if she knew his true colours, unless she's just in too deep to accept/believe it. She might just be the type of person who tends to end up in abusive relationships. You know, the type who's more in love with the idea of their relationship than the reality of it, so they end up making excuses to themselves to justify their partner's bullshit because they don't want to believe in the awful truth.

I kinda like her, she's just a bit dumb and happens to have ended up in an awful situation where she unwittingly ends up helping a bad guy do some bad things because she wants to feel loved and doesn't know any better.

...Come to think of it, that description also fits Midori to a T. They're really very alike in hindsight.
If she became Tazune's girlfriend, she'd probably end up reliving Midori's awful life only without the proverbial light (Maki) at the end of the tunnel. Hope Tazune falls off a bridge or something instead, she deserves better. ^^

last edited at Apr 19, 2020 5:22AM

Icon
joined Oct 15, 2017

this manga is so beautiful . the art, the framing, the writing style ... just so lovely !!

joined Oct 3, 2016

Isn’t that “rise of the shield hero” isekai anime about a dude who meets truck-kun cause of false rape accusations?

Rise of a Shield Hero is more about a Hero who gets summoned, fucked over by royals, develops trust issues with everyone, and still saves the world any ways. Because he's a good guy. If you think about it in broad terms he's in an abusive relationship with the church and kingdom, but has the sense to want as little to do with them as possible.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

So, the battle lines have been drawn. Though one certainly wonders just how much "help" Doumyou will be. Maybe she thought this would be her chance with Tazune, only for him to develop the "don't know how much you value possessing something until someone tries to take it away" motivation.

RotSH

Please do not attempt to defend that filth here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.