Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Editor of this manga must have a fun job. :)

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Shame on everyone who's not putting this series in their favorites :p

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 12:34PM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Wtf @@!

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

I'm...starting to like this.
This should probably get the BDSM tag I think. It's definitely more BDSM than those chapters that simply have characters get tied up.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm...starting to like this.
This should probably get the BDSM tag I think. It's definitely more BDSM than those chapters that simply have characters get tied up.

I don't think, based on my read of next chapter that is BDSM and it's more of a superioriy complex than anything. In a later chapter Ai dress Hina as a baby but she doesn't found that amusing just dressing up as a baby and breastfeeding so she start to spank her because she prefer abusing Hina.

Fb53fe34d432b0bb93d8e4aa74d71e46
joined Apr 1, 2018

Mom, pick me up I'm scared.

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

I was gonna comment how this is all fucked up in just the right way but i gotta make like a big tangent from the main fucked upness to just shoutout to Ichika for being fucking great

Love her, best, absolute fav, get modded girl i believe in you

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is a bit twisted, but it seems reasonably consensual at this point... so... (Though the piercing chapter came darn close breaching consent at the end, Hina seemed almost smug about the secret of where Ai used the piercing kit, so I guess she was okay with things.)

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Well, I lied, I said I wasn't going to read more but I ended up reading the eight chapters that are translated (in Spanish). A summary of those chapters:
Chapter 5 was even worse than chapter 4 in my opinion. Asphyxia, Airi threatened to throw Hina out the window and "watersports". Also they have been caught by Hina's friend.
Chapter 6 was "cute" the first half (breastfeeding, a bit too NSFW considering they are in middle school) but Airi didn't liked to see Hina happy so she started to physically abuse her
Chapter 7 Eating insects isn't that disgusting to me compared to drinking urine, but it seems like Hina was really disgusted by it, puking again
And chapter 8 the worse. In this chapter we see that Hina talks with Airi about the person who caught them, but we see Airi only cares for her fake reputation (some of her friends are fake friends) and not for Hina and her pseudo-masochism so she decides to leave her, I even started to doubt she's even lesbian in the first place
I believe Hina isn't a masochist, but she really loves Airi and that's the reason she accepts to do wathever she wants.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Hina is me, and Ai is Dynasty

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Well, I lied, I said I wasn't going to read more but I ended up reading the eight chapters that are translated (in Spanish). A summary of those chapters:
Chapter 5 was even worse than chapter 4 in my opinion. Asphyxia, Airi threatened to throw Hina out the window and "watersports". Also they have been caught by Hina's friend.
Chapter 6 was "cute" the first half (breastfeeding, a bit too NSFW considering they are in middle school) but Airi didn't liked to see Hina happy so she started to physically abuse her
Chapter 7 Eating insects isn't that disgusting to me compared to drinking urine, but it seems like Hina was really disgusted by it, puking again
And chapter 8 the worse. In this chapter we see that Hina talks with Airi about the person who caught them, but we see Airi only cares for her fake reputation (some of her friends are fake friends) and not for Hina and her pseudo-masochism so she decides to leave her, I even started to doubt she's even lesbian in the first place
I believe Hina isn't a masochist, but she really loves Airi and that's the reason she accepts to do wathever she wants.

So there are only this many chapters? is it at least a happy ending?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yep, it's not even BDSM at this point. She literrally threaten her to throw her by the window of second floor while strangle her and that because Hina didn't pee. Isolate her for her friends is a bit radical but since when we had common sense in a manga ?

So there are only this many chapters?

There is only 9 chapters according to mycropen on Mangadex. Ch.9 hasn't been translated yet.

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 2:58PM

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Wow, I just commented and five minutes later they uploaded the chapter 5.

So there are only this many chapters? is it at least a happy ending?

I don't know how many chapters are, but there are at least 8 in Spanish.
Based on Mangaupdates, it's still ongoing.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Title should of been 'How to turn a little vanilla fluff ball into your kink slave:

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

My god just kill her already you maso, I am not here for the long run, come on get it over with

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

This manga just poped up for me today, i just read chapter 4 and it seems very interesting, make me wanted to translate it to my language. And then chapter 5 was a little disturbing so I was like "Still acceptable i guess? Better check the comments". And after checking your comment, I don't think i want to translate it anymore :v

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

They're in high school, the middle school montage stuff in chapter 2 and the marathon were both just flashbacks.

joined Mar 31, 2017

There is only 9 chapters according to mycropen on Mangadex. Ch.9 hasn't been translated yet.

Just to clarify, 9 chapters so far. I don't see any sign of it ending soon either.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok I went ahead and read a bit on the Spanish translated chapters... I don't think the mean black haired girl cares for the blondie, I kinda thought she did..I don't like her now.

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 4:29PM by GendoIkari

joined Dec 10, 2017

Airi Is a straight up psychopath

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

...This is like a train wreck.
I can't look away.

Azu_nyan_nyan_nyan_gif_1_by_jaegirlsdeviant438-d7ednu6
joined Oct 8, 2016

LOL This is definitely not that "What the fuck am I reading?" I have been expecting for.
This manga really needs a "Sadism" tag!

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 5:25PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Aw man here we go. Another white knight jumping in without trying to understand anything about the relationship.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aw man here we go. Another white knight jumping in without trying to understand anything about the relationship.

You realise she saw Ai strangle Hina and threaten to throw her by the window right ? I doubt anyone sawing will think the two girls have an heathly realtionship.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Ok, that's it, I'm beaten. This manga is too tough for me, I give up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.