Forum › Posts by Lyonel

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Can someone explain, are both now betas? Or is one of them alpha and the other omega? I don't get it really. I don't understand ABO universe explanation anyway

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Guys could you imagine Hina tweeting what happened to her in this chapter? “Omg, so I got my ass beat last night <333 so things are getting pretty serious” lol that’s really how I envisioned it.

I imagine this now on chapter 20
"Awww Ai-chan finally puked on me and we kissed. We finally connected. Her feelings reached me. ^w^/

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

This is such a great manga. I enjoy re-reading this.

I am rereading this also like very year once it's just too good.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Nice

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

This has Wholesome potential

last edited at Jun 15, 2020 7:28PM

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I never realized that calling each other by the first name when alone was lewder than hands holding.

I wanted to write that too. Thank god, I'm not the only one thinking like that.

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Well, I lied, I said I wasn't going to read more but I ended up reading the eight chapters that are translated (in Spanish). A summary of those chapters:
Chapter 5 was even worse than chapter 4 in my opinion. Asphyxia, Airi threatened to throw Hina out the window and "watersports". Also they have been caught by Hina's friend.
Chapter 6 was "cute" the first half (breastfeeding, a bit too NSFW considering they are in middle school) but Airi didn't liked to see Hina happy so she started to physically abuse her
Chapter 7 Eating insects isn't that disgusting to me compared to drinking urine, but it seems like Hina was really disgusted by it, puking again
And chapter 8 the worse. In this chapter we see that Hina talks with Airi about the person who caught them, but we see Airi only cares for her fake reputation (some of her friends are fake friends) and not for Hina and her pseudo-masochism so she decides to leave her, I even started to doubt she's even lesbian in the first place
I believe Hina isn't a masochist, but she really loves Airi and that's the reason she accepts to do wathever she wants.

So there are only this many chapters? is it at least a happy ending?

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

JUST FUCK ALREADY

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Uhh... I kinda ship Amane and Kou

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

umbrella sharing tag is sometimes needed

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 1:56PM

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Explains how "After Eight" got its name. Yuri Sex at that time.

Lyonel
Image Comments 20 May 05:52
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014
Sexytomoko

The reference if anyone is wondering:
https://youtu.be/WaeRM7X_yS4?t=39

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I don't get the ending can someone please explain?

Lyonel
New Game discussion 23 Jan 22:36
Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

oh man read this today, i'm so 100% on board with Moe/Ayame after that last chapter though.

Ye at first i was like nah is sango is getting her own chap with ayame suddenly moe fills the 2nd half ahoooooiii

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I dare this manga to have a love triangle itou hachi stuff is for the fluff grrr

Lyonel
Nozomakiss discussion 07 Nov 08:36
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

What's next? EliRin!?

Wouldn't that be great?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_idol#4

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Phew manase didnt put any angst this time
Best OT3 ever

Lyonel
Image Comments 03 Nov 09:13
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014
22665399_p0

^me too

Lyonel
Image Comments 26 Oct 19:44
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014
53024857_p2f

Nozomis eyes and elis hair good genes

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Pls tsundere girl win i beg you godoka pls

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Oh my, maybe finally we had a yuri vertion of Kuroko no Basket :)

Would be awesome if that happens looks much more promising. Girls in the zone wheeeeeeew

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

I love tsunderes i love seiyuus i love yuri i love this art. My life is complete.

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Normally i dont say that but i am pretty fed up with this manga takeda deserves someone much better. Imo its more like hotaru and yumas stupidness making takeda suffer. Tch.

Lyonel
Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

Lol the title translates: Bread of Peace. I seriously don't doubt that I'll see a lot of spanish people reading this xD
Also 'pan' translates as bread in both spanish and japanese.

As I recall, Japan adopted the word "pan" from the Dutch.

It wasn't from the Portuguese?

Afaik from my japanese teacher portuguese christians came to japan and brought bread with them and they called it pan ( パン) thats why its written in katakana cause the origin came frim abroad and they didnt knew what bread was before the portuguese came.