Forum › Citrus discussion

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

thank you for the update! translation and editing process are pretty fast! thank you for your efforts! XD

I don't really think that she was sister zoned.. at least I am hoping she wasnt.. I just think that Mei didn't really know how to express herself or what to really say so she said she was family... well.. lets wait and see right o/

joined Feb 27, 2013

OMG!! I can't wait~! I need to study Japanese much more to be able to buy the book to support the artist, and also contribute to the yuri lovers community! >w< Be it translating, or what not! But for now, I'm rooting for all the hard work of the translators, type setters, and everyone!

joined Apr 21, 2013

I can't wait for the next chapter! :P I had to sign up just to tell the translators (if they ever read this) that you people are amazing. Sad had to wait at least a month for the next chapter. Well whateves might as well just suck it up :D

joined Apr 21, 2013

Perhaps I might just be nit-picky here, but is the story just a little... off? I realize this IS drama, but Yuzu's train of thought is freaking OUT OF WACK. I find myself lost in trying to read into things and the superb artwork just nearly makes up for it, but not quite. The writing is crazy!

Your mom remarries someone, and you've never met the other party? OK. What kind of caring daughter are you supposed to be??

She steals your first kiss and you don't even question WHY, just that you liked it?? OK.

Your new sister, who ATTACKS you every chance she gets doesn't make you want to, I dont know, at least QUESTION her destructive behavior?? OK.

Your step-grandfather tries to discipline your brand new perverted sister and you BROADCAST her "relationship," without even knowing what it meant?? How was that going to help your "sister"?? OK

Your sister leaves your home and you stalk her to convince her to come back, for which if she did, she will probably try to rape you soon?? OK.

All you have to ask her is about her sad expressions?? OK.

Alright, your new granddaddy expels you when his dear granddaughter looks like SHE is trying to attack YOU?? OK.

And what do you hope to gain by confronting him?? UH.

This is certainly an interesting read, but I feel like it's missing some key elements that just makes me feel distanced from the characters. Not to mention everyone forgets the teacher and Mei is not disgraced/outcasted/embarassed by the school and the students? Is that how you promote morality in a girl's school? It is probably to early on for me to judge anything.... But Mei's behavior is NOT OKAY. If its just arbitrary fan service, then I understand, but the storyline is all jacked up and random.

last edited at Apr 21, 2013 4:05AM

Untitled-1
joined Apr 1, 2013

...Your sister leaves your home and you stalk her to convince her to come back, for which if she did, she will probably try to rape you soon?? OK...

At least this one makes sense. Yuzu wants her to make dirty things together.

joined Apr 8, 2013

First, thank you Yuri Project and Dynasty Scans for your effort to bring this release so quickly to us.

Perhaps I might just be nit-picky here, but is the story just a little... off? I realize this IS drama, but Yuzu's train of thought is freaking OUT OF WACK. I find myself lost in trying to read into things and the superb artwork just nearly makes up for it, but not quite. The writing is crazy!

Your mom remarries someone, and you've never met the other party? OK. What kind of caring daughter are you supposed to be??

She steals your first kiss and you don't even question WHY, just that you liked it?? OK.

Your new sister, who ATTACKS you every chance she gets doesn't make you want to, I dont know, at least QUESTION her destructive behavior?? OK.

Your step-grandfather tries to discipline your brand new perverted sister and you BROADCAST her "relationship," without even knowing what it meant?? How was that going to help your "sister"?? OK

Your sister leaves your home and you stalk her to convince her to come back, for which if she did, she will probably try to rape you soon?? OK.

Alright, your new granddaddy expels you when his dear granddaughter looks like SHE is trying to attack YOU?? OK.

This is certainly an interesting read, but I feel like it's missing some key elements that just makes me feel distanced from the characters. Not to mention everyone forgets the teacher and Mei is not disgraced/outcasted/embarassed by the school and the students? Is that how you promote morality in a girl's school? It is probably to early on for me to judge anything.... But Mei's behavior is NOT OKAY. If its just arbitrary fan service, then I understand, but the storyline is all jacked up and random.

Well all the thing you said is true but when I read this chapter and recollect my high school time, it makes some senses. Back then I looked at life in a MUCH simpler way; I did anything mostly for joy; I didn't care about rules, regulations or consequences at all; I was reluctant to scolds or threats; and I felt like I could do everything for love. The complicated plot and its twist, its absurdity maybe the negative points of this series, but it emphasizes the 'yuri' more drastically. Or so I thought.

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

I believe the sister-zoning thing is just a little obstacle since Mei seems to be really (if I'm allowed to think so and want to see more of it) touchytouchy upon Yuzu; surely she doesn't do that to other girls.

Random video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKpfkY7zgQ

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well all the thing you said is true but when I read this chapter and recollect my high school time, it makes some senses. Back then I looked at life in a MUCH simpler way; I did anything mostly for joy; I didn't care about rules, regulations or consequences at all; I was reluctant to scolds or threats; and I felt like I could do everything for love. The complicated plot and its twist, its absurdity maybe the negative points of this series, but it emphasizes the 'yuri' more drastically. Or so I thought.

Hmm.. Even in my high school years people still knew when to say "stop, what are you doing? Are you crazy?" Being young and in high school doesn't excuse anyone from bad behavior in my eyes. And I feel like this one isn't entirely different...somehow. Though I'll still read it hoping it'll turn around later on.

Also, this story reminds me of most shoujo stories. By that I mean when the main guy force kisses the main girl after doing some kidnap-like action where he tackles the girl in a private area after grabbing her when she least expects it. And out of all of that the girl somehow ends up liking the guy completely ignoring his actions.

Sarahsavatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

...i love the art...it's been a long time since i got interested in manga's art...the story caught my taste...but....i hope there is no man in that story... i got irritated with the kiss of that teacher....ugh!!

HAHAH this is exacttllyy what I thought the whole time D: <

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Also, this story reminds me of most shoujo stories. By that I mean when the main guy force kisses the main girl after doing some kidnap-like action where he tackles the girl in a private area after grabbing her when she least expects it. And out of all of that the girl somehow ends up liking the guy completely ignoring his actions.

Almost took the words out of my mouth. Fits with all the over-the-top drama as well.

joined Nov 11, 2010

If you look at the artist's work history, they actually are a shoujo author, so I guess that explains that. I mostly don't have any problems with this series though; although the writing is obviously not high art or anything, the story is mostly successful at being entertaining.

In any case, Harumin is probably my favourite character; she was great in chapter 3. Also, in chapter 2 she even mentioned she'd be up for 'comforting' Yuzu if she was lonely--I could totally go for a threesome of her with Mei and Yuzu after those two get together in the future, lol.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If there's one thing that orgies solve, it's everything.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

dont think too much
the incoherent story is just extra, the core is the yuri action

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

and i think the younger sister is sexually frustrated lol
always trying to rape her older sister
not that im complaining

joined Mar 23, 2013

not that im complaining

It's not sexual frustration, it's more generalized frustration.

She has a lot of responsabilities because she's the gramps grandaughter. A lot of expections are on her shoulders and she doesn't have much outlets to let out her feelings since she has to act a certain way or rather thinks she has to act a certain way so it comes out like so. She has a lot of pent up emotions for sure.

I don't think she ever stood up to her grandfather in any way, don't think he can believe she'd be anything else than what she looks like to other people ( the perfect virtuous and hard-working school president ) .

I mean just think about the bed scene, he was like what are you doing to my grandaughter. Well I'm sorry gramps but, you have at least one child ( maybe more ) surely you must know how it works. To me if you look closely it's quite clear who's "on top".

joined Apr 22, 2013

OMG, best yuri manga ever!.
Love the start and will continue to read it, counting down the days for the next release.
I really love the art, thank you SaburoUta! :D

Finally a very special thank you to the staff!!
(:

last edited at Apr 22, 2013 4:48AM

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

not that im complaining

It's not sexual frustration, it's more generalized frustration.

She has a lot of responsabilities because she's the gramps grandaughter. A lot of expections are on her shoulders and she doesn't have much outlets to let out her feelings since she has to act a certain way or rather thinks she has to act a certain way so it comes out like so. She has a lot of pent up emotions for sure.

I don't think she ever stood up to her grandfather in any way, don't think he can believe she'd be anything else than what she looks like to other people ( the perfect virtuous and hard-working school president ) .

I mean just think about the bed scene, he was like what are you doing to my grandaughter. Well I'm sorry gramps but, you have at least one child ( maybe more ) surely you must know how it works. To me if you look closely it's quite clear who's "on top".

But not like who was on top or not should matter at all for an old conservative man, especially not if its a "dirty homosexual" trying to corrupt his sweet precious innocent granddaughter. Even if she had been bound, gagged and blindfolded she would still be the one bearing all the resbonsibility for it in his eyes.

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

But not like who was on top or not should matter at all for an old conservative man, especially not if its a "dirty homosexual" trying to corrupt his sweet precious innocent granddaughter. Even if she had been bound, gagged and blindfolded she would still be the one bearing all the resbonsibility for it in his eyes.

Yeah cause remember, Mei wasn't like that (or didn't act like that) until some girl came along. So it's natural for the gramps to blame the new person that came into the picture.

joined Feb 1, 2013

Almost took the words out of my mouth. Fits with all the over-the-top drama as well.

+2.

This constructive post was offered to you by Silveda.

joined Apr 21, 2013

I just want to clear up something. At page 16-17 I'm so confused. Is Mei about to rape Yuzu or she just "accidentally" ripped her blouse off out of anger? Now that I think about it she's been harassing her on every chapter.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

> I just want to clear up something. At page 16-17 I'm so confused. Is Mei about to rape Yuzu or she just "accidentally" ripped her blouse off out of anger? Now that I think about it she's been harassing her on every chapter.

At this point Mei seems to me as a bit sexually frustrated.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I just want to clear up something. At page 16-17 I'm so confused. Is Mei about to rape Yuzu or she just "accidentally" ripped her blouse off out of anger? Now that I think about it she's been harassing her on every chapter.

Naive Yuzu suddenly pops out in her life and she always seems to catch her moments of vulnerability
( the kiss with the teacher, the tears while sleeping ).

So to retaliate she uses touch to assert her dominance over her.

And I like it.

last edited at Apr 23, 2013 10:57PM

Gerome
joined Mar 29, 2013

So to retaliate she uses touch to assert her dominance over her.

but wouldn't it be nice once in while to see mei being dominated? her cute embarrassed look? x3

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yes this is probably made to be a certain shoujo looking series. Also we did see some yuzu dominance when she grab Mei hand and told her "I am here for you" . Something tells me we will see yuzu dominance on The upcoming chapter. Mei is like the girl version of tachi Guy with the slight bad luck that yuzu is no idiot and she will not let Mei take over for long. She is suffering because she's in love with a girl who doesn't seem to give a dam. I've been through this face with my girlfriend. I cried and beg and then I realize that she should have suffer for me like I did. So I stop worrying over things then she suddenly realize I wasn't crying for her no more so she wanted me. So I gather the domininace for once Also I hate to say this but in the end of the chapter Mei touch her heart God I wish is not what I am thinking but she might have a heart problem by that I mean she is sick...healthy wise. I hope I am wrong either that or she is in love too.

last edited at Apr 24, 2013 9:58PM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Also I wish the grampa will just be gone like harumin said " i hope somthing happen to him" so that the old man will stop bothering yuzu xD don't want to sound like a dush but wouldn't be awesome for Mei to take over the school and to be able to see yuzu without interruption. Honestly the students have to support boring meetings and if he hadn't enter the room yuzu and mei should have done something xD. But yet again the old man! Makes the manga! More dramatic and interesting.

last edited at Apr 24, 2013 10:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.