last edited at Jul 12, 2014 6:55PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Cuteness overload ! (L)

last edited at Nov 27, 2013 4:50PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Gosh, what a wonderful surprise ! Can't wait for the rest of it. _

Silveda
joined Feb 1, 2013

Manipulative bitch without any redeeming points, coward and indecisive main character AND probable incest ? Instantly dropped.

last edited at Sep 30, 2013 1:55AM

Silveda
Girl's Ride discussion 23 Sep 08:45
joined Feb 1, 2013

Nice ending. Subtle, but not too subtle. I loved it.

Silveda
joined Feb 1, 2013

I didn't consider this serie to be particularly good (or bad for that matter) but I enjoyed this last chapter for its subtle treatment of homophobia.

Silveda
joined Feb 1, 2013

As always, Morishima Akiko works are perfect. <3

last edited at Sep 6, 2013 8:27PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

l\ahgofkjashbvlkjhradsbglakjjbavrsihvbaeljrbalnsannbgvfsjhragfksygWI4L!!!

THAT WAS TOO MUCH!! KYAA!! FANGIRLING TO THE MAX!! MY CUTENESS METER GOT BLOWN UP!!!

skadkfgbkjsahgi,aguhwslriguhwalieukghw

I FUCKING CAN'T CALM DOWN!! WELCOME BACK SHE SAID!! AND I'M BACK SHE SAID!!

GYAAA!!!

I WANT TO SCREAM!!! I WANT TO BROADCAST THEIR RELATiONSHIP TO THE WORLD!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS. <3

Silveda
Partners discussion 30 Aug 05:07
joined Feb 1, 2013

Loved it !

Actually I find this to be a whole lot better than Citrus. (Which is juste another random cliche manga for me. Neither good nor bad).

last edited at Aug 30, 2013 5:08AM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Chapter 9 was so sad and heartbreaking and beautiful. Probably the best one so far for me. And Chika is definitely my favorite character in this series, far before the two main ones.

Silveda
This is a release post 07 Aug 05:35
joined Feb 1, 2013

That would be evil and sad and horrible....

Do it please ! :D

Silveda
Poll #1: The Poll 04 Aug 08:06
joined Feb 1, 2013

I get random pauses loading pages elsewhere on the site, but I always got those.

This. And i think I get them more often than in the old reader. Not totally certain of it. But otherwise it's perfect for me on the computer. Not optimised for mobile reading though.

And I totally took the Touhou question seriously. Too much Touhou on this site. <3

last edited at Aug 4, 2013 8:06AM

joined Feb 1, 2013

u guys havent read enough yuri to see the sex coming. i saw it miles away and waited for it.

Wooow, you're good ! Or maybe you just totally miss the point. I don't know....

It's a typical make up sex. No its not out of place. It's been done in yuri over and over again. Like I said, go read more yuri.

Lol. I must have read 90% of the non-doujin stuff on this site, bought almost every yuri published in my country and read yuri scantraded by teams out there for the last nine years (thanks again to Lililicious for making me discover yuri). I'm also a fan of lesbian novels and movies. Yeah, I must be a noob. :D

What you can't seem to comprehend, draped in your certitude that you're a genius and everyone else are noobs who cannot see your glory is that most readers saw the sex scene coming. That's totally not the problem here. And you would know that if you had actually took the time to read what others said.

My (and others members) problem with the sex scene is that the tone employed was much too different from the rest of the story. You have a cute little story and then a brainless sex-scene with dirty langage, no transition, no nothing. Without phrases like "it's like pee" and with a page of undressing delicately, nobody would have said shit about the sex scene. Here, it feels rushed and not quite linked to the rest of the story.

Silveda
Shounen discussion 26 Jul 07:22
joined Feb 1, 2013

So cute. I lved this one.

Silveda
joined Feb 1, 2013

One of my top three favorite yuri manga. I love the delicate art, the slow pace of the story. And there is a real story for once ! Too focused on manga ? Hell Yeah ! No useless fan-service, juste a touching love story inside a credible narration.

<3

Silveda
Seasons discussion 10 Jun 11:48
joined Feb 1, 2013

A little confusing at times, but still nice overall. Thanks a lot guys ! And hoping I'll have more time to read (and go hang out in the chat) in months to come, still a lot of old added things to read. ^^

joined Feb 1, 2013

well it took several years, but I finally got my happy end for honey and Mustard

This. I waited for thes two to get back together forever. When I found out two years ago that they appeared in this new Morishima Akiko work, it sparked my hopes real high. And now it's done, finally, and I squealed like crazy.

Still want more of them tough. ^^

Silveda
Rapunzel discussion 05 May 12:53
joined Feb 1, 2013

Loved it. Didn't see the ending coming at all, was properly surprised, and loved it.

joined Feb 1, 2013

GODDAMMIT! I CANNOT FIND A SUITABLE IMAGE-EDITING SOFTWARE THAT RUNS ON A FUCKING MAC!!!!! I FUCKING HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!

You can get a trial version of Photoshop I think.

I have tried all the other ones trying to get away from Photoshop, but they all suck.

Gimp too ?

joined Feb 1, 2013

Fun. Not great or whatnot, but cute overall.

joined Feb 1, 2013

This one probably isn't very fun, but here's my submission anyways.

http://i.imgur.com/AoToMzR.jpg

I'm so sorry, Seravi. ._.

Loved it.

joined Feb 1, 2013

u guys havent read enough yuri to see the sex coming. i saw it miles away and waited for it.

Wooow, you're good ! Or maybe you just totally miss the point. I don't know....

joined Feb 1, 2013

Same as most here. The sex scene was out of place, and the dialogue in it all the more. But still a cute and nice story overall.

As for the scissoring, for me it's always a proof that the author is male. I loved in Hankuju Joshi how it was shown that it doesn' work.

last edited at Apr 23, 2013 1:31PM

Silveda
Citrus discussion 23 Apr 13:13
joined Feb 1, 2013

Also, this story reminds me of most shoujo stories. By that I mean when the main guy force kisses the main girl after doing some kidnap-like action where he tackles the girl in a private area after grabbing her when she least expects it. And out of all of that the girl somehow ends up liking the guy completely ignoring his actions.

Almost took the words out of my mouth. Fits with all the over-the-top drama as well.

+2.

This constructive post was offered to you by Silveda.

Silveda
joined Feb 1, 2013

Um.. Can i get someone to tell me what's with this whole symbol, US foreign policy thingy or whatever? o.O I don't get it.

What are you talking about ?

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 9:45PM