Forum › Posts by Akintos

joined Apr 8, 2013

Just started on this and it feels like Useless Adults should be a more fitting title.

Akintos
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just re-reading the first chapters and yes Kurokawa, "stick your nose in things you should not" (like giving a handkerchief and consoling the gyaru you always admire) "and you will only end up regretting it" lol.

Akintos
joined Apr 8, 2013

There ya go ya all whining about this series being the same as Girl Friends or worse, Citrus. I love you Ajichi.

Akintos
Oddman 11 discussion 21 Jun 11:54
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ohhhhh Itami senpai you really are something else! Can't wait for the next chap!
And how terribly strong is Seigi...

last edited at Jun 21, 2019 12:02PM

Akintos
My Beloved discussion 25 Sep 07:09
joined Apr 8, 2013

Has anyone noticed that the illustrator's name "Miyata Kenji" is a scramble of "Takemiya Jin"? :D

Akintos
I Girl discussion 16 Nov 10:02
joined Apr 8, 2013

I wonder who's that mysterious character in the bush? Another student?
Can't wait for more XD

Akintos
Fragtime discussion 18 Oct 23:44
joined Apr 8, 2013

The chapter 06 raw is already out on the webcomics page http://tap.akitashoten.co.jp/comics/fragtime/6
I'd never expected murakami to do any of that sorts for real since chapter 01 last page, but hey, wtaf things do happen on the internet.

Besides that point, I truthfully think... along the so far chapters murakami is playing moritani so badly I don't know who to root for even if this is fictional

Chapter 07 is coming out on Nov. 12........ I am expecting the unexpected.

Totally agree. Murakami... this girl is so interesting... I love her right from the start despite her lies, her teases Moritani and her 'whatever I don't really care' attitude.

Akintos
Fragtime discussion 09 Oct 10:17
joined Apr 8, 2013

They really match each other. One never (have the guts to) do things though they really want to, and one do every (normal) things but don't really care.
I don't think Murakami is bad, it seems she just loves to tease Moritani because she is shy, honest outside but pervert inside =))

joined Apr 8, 2013

This magic moment when you refresh the main page and see something new to come
Thanks for your work guys!
Who knows will there be a continuation? I'm not satisfied with this much ))

Can't agree more lol This would be a promising new series, if it is.

Akintos
joined Apr 8, 2013

I can't express this feelings clearly... but I hope to see the rest of the book and the first 2 volumes also :)

Akintos
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 13:36
joined Apr 8, 2013

First, thank you Yuri Project and Dynasty Scans for your effort to bring this release so quickly to us.

Perhaps I might just be nit-picky here, but is the story just a little... off? I realize this IS drama, but Yuzu's train of thought is freaking OUT OF WACK. I find myself lost in trying to read into things and the superb artwork just nearly makes up for it, but not quite. The writing is crazy!

Your mom remarries someone, and you've never met the other party? OK. What kind of caring daughter are you supposed to be??

She steals your first kiss and you don't even question WHY, just that you liked it?? OK.

Your new sister, who ATTACKS you every chance she gets doesn't make you want to, I dont know, at least QUESTION her destructive behavior?? OK.

Your step-grandfather tries to discipline your brand new perverted sister and you BROADCAST her "relationship," without even knowing what it meant?? How was that going to help your "sister"?? OK

Your sister leaves your home and you stalk her to convince her to come back, for which if she did, she will probably try to rape you soon?? OK.

All you have to ask her is about her sad expressions?? OK.

Alright, your new granddaddy expels you when his dear granddaughter looks like SHE is trying to attack YOU?? OK.

And what do you hope to gain by confronting him?? UH.

This is certainly an interesting read, but I feel like it's missing some key elements that just makes me feel distanced from the characters. Not to mention everyone forgets the teacher and Mei is not disgraced/outcasted/embarassed by the school and the students? Is that how you promote morality in a girl's school? It is probably to early on for me to judge anything.... But Mei's behavior is NOT OKAY. If its just arbitrary fan service, then I understand, but the storyline is all jacked up and random.

Well all the thing you said is true but when I read this chapter and recollect my high school time, it makes some senses. Back then I looked at life in a MUCH simpler way; I did anything mostly for joy; I didn't care about rules, regulations or consequences at all; I was reluctant to scolds or threats; and I felt like I could do everything for love. The complicated plot and its twist, its absurdity maybe the negative points of this series, but it emphasizes the 'yuri' more drastically. Or so I thought.

Akintos
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 23:13
joined Apr 8, 2013

SPOILERS(Probably)

Basically, what happens is Gyaru pursues Mei about her "inside depression" (I can't phrase it any better) and Mei, of course, being the tsundere that she is, unleashes her tsuns and gets defensive when Gyaru goes to her and says "It's okay! I'm here for you!" etc.etc.

Dad gets pissed, and threatens her that if she protects Mei, she's gon' get expelled.

Gyaru meets with Gyarufriend and talks about the expulsion and how she's a bad sister, blablabla, but then Gyarufriend manages to encourage her and says "No, I think you're working really hard as a big sister, and the little sister should be really happy." which leads to Gyaru to decide that she'll not 'run away' anymore.

You should know what happens next.

The nurse says to Mei, "There was this girl who ran around crazily helped the old man, explained the situation to us thoroughly, helped him to the ambulance car and stuff. She wanted to let the grandchild (Mei) know." Mei, of course, shows her surprised face, slowly revealing the dere.

And so Mei and Gyaru have a nice 'sisterly' bond with one another, and Mei tells her "Call me by my name. Isn't that what families do?"

Gyaru then goes to the station, giddy, happy that she's friendlier with her sister now. She stands there before the door and thinks "So... we're sisters..."

Bam. Cliffrigginhanger.

Hope this didn't feel to long and helped you. Also, no Het so far, besides the fact that the teacher Mei's engaged to is a total douchewad

Thank you a thousand times :X :X :X

last edited at Apr 9, 2013 11:13PM

Akintos
Citrus discussion 08 Apr 22:57
joined Apr 8, 2013

Thanks guys, after reading your posts now I'm calm and can happily wait for the new chapter.
It has been so long since I'm this excited about a manga, the art really gave a huge impression.

Akintos
Citrus discussion 08 Apr 01:18
joined Apr 8, 2013

@ The writing
This one definitely goes places ( I've read chapter 2 and 3 raws ) and it doesn't disappoint. The drama tag on this one is well deserved.

Please could you reveal just a little bit of chapter 3's plot? I don't understand Japanese at all so it really is killing me, especially when Dynasty tags this series as Het. I only desire to know if Mei already loves another someone or not, to prepare for the next release. If Yuzu has to get through the pain of one-sided love at the end I'll have to buy a reserve of tissues T-T Sorry if this piss anybody off, I definitely don't want to ruin the mood :(