Forum › Posts by tsukinomiko

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I love this so much, the atmosphere, the love for books and the art, is all so good

Same, but where is the yuri?

We should make a new tag: "Kinda sorta Yuri but not really" or "1 chapter of Yuri"

Wish it was Yuri

Damn, good to see Kawaii Scans is not as dead as I thought it was.

lol this tag could be used in so many mangas and animes orz

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I totally agree with that credit page lol.. damn..

tsukinomiko
Stretch discussion 03 Jun 19:17
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Lol that chapter reminded me what my dad said of when he met my mom.. "when I met you mom she killed roaches with a slap" and my mom's answer was "Of course I slapped it! it was that or it would fly straight into my hair..." lmao.. well it was a nice chapter but I didnt understand why Ran was so unresponsive about keiko's greeting and everything.. loved the "ran, baby" part too lol XD thanks for always translating and posting!

tsukinomiko
Stretch discussion 03 Apr 09:48
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I'm so curious on Shou's process for this comic. I'm convinced that he inks with pen/ink on paper, and applies screentone digitally... But even then, how on earth do the pages come out so clean on screen?

manga editors can do wonders... it takes a LOT of effort from them.. (I talk from experience..) lol so that's probably why it looks so clean =]

Man I had at least 3 heart attacks moments in just 1 chapter..lol april's fool didnt troll me on the right day..damn lol that's when you notice you are caring too much about characters who only stretch lol..and I mean.. there was no yuri proof other than my yuri goggles.. lol

last edited at Apr 3, 2015 9:51AM

tsukinomiko
Collectors discussion 06 Feb 22:15
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

omg so cute - a very satisfying chapter indeed! <3

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Lol this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch07#5 both bottom panels..Aki's face and her carrying Inugami.. omg perfect hahaha XD

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Great...
This "Saitou" character instantly made it to one of the top places in my People-I-want-to-shoot-in-the-head-List
p.24 and p.25 made me despise her so much in such a short amount of time, it's almost a new record.

rightt!! I completely agree with you =/ what a bitch..

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I think chihiro choice of making aoi confess was a bad decision and that the way she handle things are all a bad decision.. I mean who the hell wanna see their loved ones hurt just to comfort them?? wth.. anyway.. Nao x Aoi for me.. I hope Jin is thinking about a happy ending for this one lol.. XD thanks for the update btw!

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

hmm its nice to see them blushing.. I am all for it as long as they get together lol I dont mind happy ending cliches XD waiting for the next update

tsukinomiko
My Beloved discussion 24 Oct 15:16
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Jin doent Believe in happy endings at all I gauss ... Heat breaking

I dunno, I think it's a happy ending. We got to see two girls happy together and another two potentially in future, the childhood friends reconciled and actually learned something from the past. Moving on can be happy too.
I sure didn't expect this ending though. Espectially unexpected was that Youko was the one to apologize.
Also, Satomi is adorkable.

haha Satomi sure is adorkable - I like nana and youko, but Satomi is just double win XD I hope Nana also think that way =P "nana: its not like I was waiting for you ---- satomi: Tsundere?" HAHAHAHHAHA I laughed a lot reading that..

nice job takemiya..the feels of it were very real and sad, but very nice at the same time.. it was a nice bittersweet ending and a very understandable one.. (my chest is still tighten though)

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Really I have not found any better example of healthy and...dare I say pure S&M play anywhere for any kind of relationship. Gay, straight, younger, older, this series just outlines exactly why this isn't just some weird fetish people force upon themselves.

Have you tried reading Sunstone? its on DeviantArt look for the author shiniez.deviantart.com

its a really nice SM yuri... although it has a lot of the sex stuff haha (the author is awesome, the story pulls you in, and thats coming from someone who doesn't even like this kind of story..)

Anyway..I am kinda cheering for yuuka, but I know she just wont be able to change the SM fetiche..lol

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

no matter how many times I re-read this one..its always nice XD and that "conquered" in the last panel LOL the best of it haha

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

Awwww I want some yuri action ... I feel that I will never have that in this manga

that makes two of us lol XD

this manga is just awesome, but it needs more yuri interaction.. idk..more hugs..cuddles..kisses (that would be the best lol) anyway.. thanks kawaii scans for the updates!! =D

tsukinomiko
Akaga Manga discussion 26 Sep 01:05
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

hahaha nice..quite clever of akagi-san XD I guess kaga cant complain..lol (I know I wouldnt...) >///<

tsukinomiko
Heartbreak discussion 18 Sep 08:01
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

instant fav for sure XD such a cute, real and heartwarming story - I am glad that this "adult life" had a happy ending ^^ (its refreshing when its not only high school..I mean I have a love life and I am long out of high school lol)

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I was already cheering for Aoi and Nao, but after this chapter I WANT HER TO SWEEP AOI AWAY WITH EVERYTHING SHE HAS and put that stupid yandere on her place..I mean WHAT THE F***..She knew all along and kept the poor girl on the limbo WHAT THE HELL... takemiya kin never fails to make me feel things (even if its frustration lol) go go go go Nao-chan o/

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

omg so cool XD love it!

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I also cant feel sorry for her...(but maybe this will make her wake up and be a better person?..)
Anyway..I totally agree with Emi though..and I hope she can find someone worthy the next time..

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

AWESOME haha cute AND with referece of Saint Seiya hahaha (although for me there is no one better than Seiya himself XD and I dont even like guys..lol)

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

ROFL wth? haha

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

me two o/

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

KAWAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! - I died from happiness right now.. <3 Homura-chan is sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee

tsukinomiko
Salomelic discussion 26 Jun 20:15
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

A LOT better than Lemonade.. I mean.. at least they hinted along the way and there always was a yuri feeling and there wasnt any desnecessary drama dragging..lol and the ending was cute, although I would REALLY like to have seen them kissing and confessing for real...lol

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

lol awesome.. I wish they would make a new VN for them again -

tsukinomiko
Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

I know right?!!

Soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee <3