Forum › Posts by choc.latte

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

THAT'S IT?! O.o

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

not really improvement suggestions for the online reader..

it would be great if there was a like button for a post. :)

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

stupid senpai is stupid. haha she might as well did a fireman's lift to look like a couple. :)))

new chapter kills me everytime. the mangaka is a genius!!!

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

i got scared when I saw "Afterword". like wtf! it ended already? O.o

good thing it was only for the 1st volume. phew

edit:

Doesn't matter. There's only one chapter left plus whatever extras are in the second tank.

okay. i take it back. T_T

last edited at Jun 12, 2013 9:11AM

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Senpai: Sayuri!! Save me!
Sayuri: Senpai, you're asking the impossible..

i fuckin' died!! XD

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

date me Remi!!!! i'm innocent and naive too.. :))))

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

the drool, frog, bathroom, letter, little sister, f**king dog, Hachiko statue.. my gerd!! this manga gets me laughing every effin' time. :)))

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

moar Azusa!! XD

choc.latte
Suck Way discussion 04 May 23:38
choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I didn't get the name.. O.o can someone please explain? thanks :D

choc.latte
Citrus discussion 23 Apr 04:01
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I mean just think about the bed scene, he was like what are you doing to my grandaughter. Well I'm sorry gramps but, you have at least one child ( maybe more ) surely you must know how it works. To me if you look closely it's quite clear who's "on top".

But not like who was on top or not should matter at all for an old conservative man, especially not if its a "dirty homosexual" trying to corrupt his sweet precious innocent granddaughter. Even if she had been bound, gagged and blindfolded she would still be the one bearing all the resbonsibility for it in his eyes.

Yeah cause remember, Mei wasn't like that (or didn't act like that) until some girl came along. So it's natural for the gramps to blame the new person that came into the picture.

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

My issue was with the later scissoring.

does this really work IRL? cause for me it doesn't O.o

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

shit. the sex scenes surprised me. i didn't see the nsfw tag lololol.

cute story, though.

choc.latte
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 00:38
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

sister zoned!! bummer >.>

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Havent another scanlator already released some chapters?? I've read this somewhere...

yep. its fallen syndicate. they have translated up to chapter 4.

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

hit me moar!!! XD

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

And the best known males would be like; Fujieda Miyabi, Kurogane Ken, whoever did Sisterism, and Takahashi (Sasameki Koto).

whoa. so the author of Sasameki Koto is a guy. hands down to him. he really made great piece of work.

i thought "all" (which only covered those i've read :P) yuri authors were women. thanks for the info

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

ohh. i get it now. I didn't notice that it was a 1 chapter per page until i checked the discussion thread. lol.

thanks for the upload :)

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

i see. thanks for the reply. :)

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

What is the max dimension for the avatar? I can't seem to upload a new one, probably cause it's too big. lol

There was no guide in Manage Profile.

choc.latte
Delivery discussion 04 Apr 14:19
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

aww. that was so cute. sucks that it was only a one-shot. T_T

i hope they make a sequel of this too..

choc.latte
Yuri Game discussion 04 Apr 14:07
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

And lastly what does anyone think of the blond girl saying yes she is with someone, a very beautiful girl? She is talking about the main character right, not some girlfriend? I didnt read it that way at first, but when she finishes on the next page with 'then maybe we can start off as friends' - this wouldnt make sense if she had some amazing girlfriend already- and hardly seems like a player given what she said earlier.

Good job on pointing that out. I thought at first that maybe she has a girlfriend. ugh damn. sucks that this doesn't have a sequel T_T

choc.latte
Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

F***!!! dayum you!! I literally stayed for like 45mins to wait for my queue. T_T

I forgot it was April Fool's day. :))

nice one dynasty-scans.. haha

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The funny thing is, while Fujiwara's "kind and perfect" face is a mask, her "sadistic tease" personality is a mask too. To a degree she's just playing up the character-type she thinks Yuri finds attractive from her manga. The real Fujiwara underneath definitely has some loneliness and abandonment issues.

It seems like Fujiwara's forwardness and drive to come onto Yuri in this chapter was partly driven by this desperation--to establish something exclusive between them, even if forced and shallow (i.e. purely sexual or experimental). What we've seen from Fujiwara thus far does not represent exactly the healthiest basis for a loving relationship. Nonetheless, I obviously hope Yuri and Fujiwara will work something out together, and Fujiwara's actions this chapter have at least opened the door of possibility for a sexual/lesbian part to their relationship. And regardless of her immediate feelings, Yuri's reaction in this chapter was still adorable.

that's some pretty deep shit! haha

delayed this release and released the next chapter alongside it later

Considering the next chapter ends on basically a cliffhanger, that wouldn't have helped, on the contrary. Hey, anticipation is a good thing. It's been a long time since I actively looked forward for a new chapter of a series.

You were right. I found the next chapter and its translation on yuri project, definitely still an unsatisfying cliffhanger. I feel like I cheated a bit, not waiting for the finished project.

Also stalking the tsubomi reader. I didn't know I could get access to it, I thought I needed a subscription. This really makes me regret studying Chinese in college instead of Japanese.

i also read it too. i wonder who's gonna act first.. don't wanna spoil anything. hope the next chapter gets scanned asap. :)))

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

But I wonder what was with Fujiwara's expression when she asked who Shinobu was. As far as I can tell, Yuri's been her only true friend. Maybe she's lonely and scared of losing her?

Probably a little bit of Jealousy and Hate? Lol. She (Fujiwara) thought she was Yuri's only friend.