Forum › Citrus discussion

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Could you turn it down? If you want to spoil yourself with camera phone snapshots because you are terminally ill and cannot possibly wait another week, that's your prerogative. But at least have some consideration for others and keep the spoilers to yourself.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Why are we talking about raws? Don't talk about raws, man.

Edit: ... hate it when I post stuff at the same time as someone else and we say the exact same thing...

last edited at May 20, 2013 5:32PM

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Comment Removed for more bloody spoilers.

-Mich

last edited at May 22, 2013 6:18PM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

,,chapter 4..tsk..tsk...poor yuzu...i hope mei become more honest to herself..

last edited at May 31, 2013 6:55AM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Guys out of RESPECT to yuri project who work really hard to post translated chapter for us and for those who do wait for them to be posted ... please don't post spoilers. Talk about the chapter when it is actually translated and posted for everyone to read and talk about :)

I know it is hard not to wanna talk about a really good yuri manga because I have done it before ( guilty please don't hurt me :x) but be CONSIDERATE of others who don't go ahead and take a sneak peak at the raws :P RESTRAIN yourself or the the Yuri Gods shall not forgive-ith !

reanimatedpeasants
B
joined May 25, 2013

ive read this chapter soo many times already!! I cant wait for the next one!! :D

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

http://mangafox.me/manga/citrus_saburo_uta/c004/1.html
I'm gonna go slit my throat right about....now.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

How come? Things are progressing well. Yuzu's earnest feelings will melt Mei's frosty armor in the end. As for the other girl, I foresee no great difficulty.

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 10:19AM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Oh gawd. I need more! ;_____; This series is so good.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

How come? Things are progressing well. Yuzu's earnest feelings will melt Mei's frosty armor in the end. As for the other girl, I foresee no great difficulty.

because they blatantly stole the script from yp with no permission

joined Nov 11, 2010

Fucking disgusting. I'm sure they must be pulling this kind of shit all the time, particularly with the more popular shounen series, but this is the first time they've done something so blatant with a yuri series that I've seen. I'd go over and spam their forums all to hell about this if I could stand going to that website again, or having to interact with its members.

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

That is some damn crappy editing and typesetting...

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

I always said Citrus is an idiot magnet. You'd think it would be obvious that getting something a week earlier isn't really worth demotivating the people you get your free entertainment from in the first place. At least I'm not very motivated to put down money next month for the tankoubon after that stunt.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Ah, I see now. I assumed it was just an early draft of YP's release, and admittedly I didn't look too close because I was rushing through to see what happened. Certainly a dick move, but what with the public nature of YP, I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often.

I always said Citrus is an idiot magnet. You'd think it would be obvious that getting something a week earlier isn't really worth demotivating the people you get your free entertainment from in the first place. At least I'm not very motivated to put down money next month for the tankoubon after that stunt.

That's a shame, but very understandable. Remember though that the real fans are still waiting and hoping for you to carry on. We're all grateful for the work that you do. Hang in there!

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 5:41PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ah, I see now. I assumed it was just an early draft of YP's release, and admittedly I didn't look too close because I was rushing through to see what happened. Certainly a dick move, but what with the public nature of YP, I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often.

That's a shame, but very understandable. Remember though that the real fans are still waiting and hoping for you to carry on. We're all grateful for the work that you do. Hang in there!

You have a fan right here :) who will patiently wait and hope to see more citrus chapters publish by YURI PROJECT <3

Manga fuck just went to a whole new level douchness I didn't even waste my time clicking the link . No since of respect toward others at all tsk tsk.

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 9:07PM

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Manga fuck just went to a whole new level douchness I didn't even waste my time clicking the link . No since of respect toward others at all tsk tsk.

I want to point out that MF doesn't edit or translate. They just have uploaders...or bots. Someone else clearly did the typesetting and editing. So while it's a pretty bad site that doesn't respect translators and scanlators requests most of the time, it's not the only party at fault here.

last edited at Jun 8, 2013 11:47PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

but what with the public nature of YP, I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often.

it really depends on the popularity of the series. there's a direct relationship between the amount of idiots and how popular the series is.

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

http://mangafox.me/manga/citrus_saburo_uta/c004/1.html
I'm gonna go slit my throat right about....now.

Count me in.... D:

joined Jul 29, 2011

wellllll at least its up on yp and by extension here as well : )

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

so how about that chapter 4? Every chapter ends with ANOTHER cliff hanger. I can tell im gonna like this very much

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

YAY! I am so happy to see chapter 4 of this manga!!!! Each chapter just gets more intense and is constantly pulling me in. I wonder how things will end up with Mei and yuzu in the next chapter <3

Thank you so much Yuri Project for working on citrus even though some people spoiled the chapter. I hope to see a chapter 5 in the future done by you guys because it is well worth the wait! You guys are awesome! :)

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

I have to say it. Harumin is totally cute!
Teto gets seriously furious about people running in the hall! hehe.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really like the last chapter, WAY more than the previous. It's like they finally decided to hell with silly stuff and get on with the real plot.

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

why can't mei be more honest with herself .. im excited about whats going to happen in next chapter ..:))))

last edited at Jun 14, 2013 9:26PM

joined Apr 29, 2013

The story keeps getting better and better by chapter!
Thank you Yuri Project for bringing the series to us. ^^~

To reply you must either login or sign up.