Forum › Citrus discussion

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

OH MY GOD .. i cant wait for the next chapter Im dying here .. Mei is so cool i love her i wish that im her sister .. Yuzu i love you too ..

last edited at Apr 30, 2013 5:32PM

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Im dying here ...

Looks like it'll be a fun month for you then, I doubt the next chapter will be out before June.

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

Im dying here ...

Looks like it'll be a fun month for you then, I doubt the next chapter will be out before June.

Yeah cant wait whats going to happen next .. It was my favorite .. I always check the Website Mangafox and Mangahere if there's an update, I really cant wait much longer ..

Avik2
joined Oct 22, 2012

Mangafox and Mangahere

... good luck with using those shit sites, not the scanlators site... Yeah it's always nice :>

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

Mangafox and Mangahere

... good luck with using those shit sites, not the scanlators site... Yeah it's always nice :>

sorry but Im not familiar with that site, but now that you mentioned it ill try thanks ..

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Mangafox and Mangahere

sorry but Im not familiar with that site, but now that you mentioned it ill try thanks ..

omg yes, mangafox is awsum, lyk the best thing evar. stoopid peuple whu dun want there stuff uploaded their. lyk wat r we even doing on this forum when we can discus it on mangafox. urgh.scanlators? who is dat? arnt they da ppl who make profit. mangafox is free. it's awesum.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Mangafox and Mangahere

omg yes, mangafox is awsum, lyk the best thing evar. stoopid peuple whu dun want there stuff uploaded their. lyk wat r we even doing on this forum when we can discus it on mangafox. urgh.scanlators? who is dat? arnt they da ppl who make profit. mangafox is free. it's awesum.

Wats a websight? I use Internet Explorer not one of those things lol. How r u compute proggrammer who can download files?

Images%20(10)
joined Apr 30, 2013

Mangafox and Mangahere

yeah so awesome there's always new update ..

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Mangafox and Mangahere

yeah so awesome there's always new update ..

YOU ARE BEING MADE FUN OF. We HATE mangafox.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I've read this quote a couple of times already. again and again and again ^^, it never gets boring lol
Hoping to have the next available chapter soon.

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

mangafox is just bad mkayyy

Untitled-1
joined Apr 1, 2013

Could anyone explain this hatred of Mangafox? It is not an ironic question, I just do not really know jalp.

Avik2
joined Oct 22, 2012

How about no? (and especially in a series thread...) But since I don't want to be a total ass - use google and find out for yourself. It isn't that HARD.

Untitled-1
joined Apr 1, 2013

How about no? (and especially in a series thread...) But since I don't want to be a total ass - use google and find out for yourself. It isn't that HARD.

I did a search and I saw a pair of forums, but I do not know, maybe it is because I was used to seeing websites like Mangafox (or even fansubs with the intention of earning money/fame) that I cannot see the big deal.

Ok, pardon for the off-topic, I have never seen such a thing in other threads...

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I did a search and I saw a pair of forums, but I do not know, maybe it is because I was used to seeing websites like Mangafox (or even fansubs with the intention of earning money/fame) that I cannot see the big deal.

Ok, pardon for the off-topic, I have never seen such a thing in other threads...

I can tell you this: The reason I don't like mangafox is that it doesn't suit my needs. I like 2 genres-- yuri, and shounen. Reading yuri manga is best done on Dynasty, and shounen scanlations are 1. illegal cuz they're being published in book form, and 2. terrible quality.

Scanlators have their own reasons for hating mangafox and other readers like that, but I don't know the specifics. It may be because readers like those never ask for permission, but there's probably more. I wouldn't know.

Michan Staff
Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

I can tell you this: The reason I don't like mangafox is that it doesn't suit my needs. I like 2 genres-- yuri, and shounen. Reading yuri manga is best done on Dynasty, and shounen scanlations are 1. illegal cuz they're being published in book form, and 2. terrible quality.

Scanlators have their own reasons for hating mangafox and other readers like that, but I don't know the specifics. It may be because readers like those never ask for permission, but there's probably more. I wouldn't know.

The problem with them is that they earn ludicous amounts of money off of free scanlations. The legality of scanlations is already dubious at best, but companies like mangafox attempting to profit from it by throwing it on their site and claiming a ton of ad revenue is just ridiculous. And this is just one of the many reasons.

If they were located in any country other than china they would have gotten into alot of shit for copyright infringement. Good thing China doesn't give a crap.

last edited at May 15, 2013 4:17PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

The problem with them is that they earn ludicous amounts of money off of free scanlations. The legality of scanlations is already dubious at best, but companies like mangafox attempting to profit from it by throwing it on their site and claiming a ton of ad revenue is just ridiculous. And this is just one of the many reasons.

If they were located in any country other than china they would have gotten into alot of shit for copyright infringement. Good thing China doesn't give a crap.

That's the moral reason, anyway. The legitimate reason is because they make everything look and feel like shit, even their own webpages.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Ahh. I see.

And MrE, spot on.

rockinqueenful
Two-purple-diamonds-wallpaper-1
joined May 20, 2013

I love this manga! I've just seen the raws for chapter 4. It's intense, can't wait for it to get translated.

joined May 20, 2013

I love this manga! I've just seen the raws for chapter 4. It's intense, can't wait for it to get translated.

My apologies up front if requests like this aren't allowed. (I'll try editing/removing my post then.) Could you give a clue about where you found those raws, please? If only linking is forbidden, then I'd appreciate a post at /u/ or in Yuri Project's request thread too.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

There's a Citrus thread on /u/, just look there.

joined May 20, 2013

Thank you very much. I missed it before, but a more thorough search indeed yielded results.

joined Mar 23, 2013

Haha dem phone raws.

last edited at May 20, 2013 8:43PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow chapter 4 was great. I wonder what yuzu will do now D:

Cyndaquil
joined Apr 13, 2013

Spoilers
That new girl at the end of the chapter tho.. I smell blackmail ;-;
Spoilers
Edited by MrE

last edited at May 20, 2013 7:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.