Forum › Citrus discussion

Moon_tattoo___knm___by_crossmirage
joined Feb 4, 2013

This definitely looks promising, really excited to see how this story develops ~! <3 Yuri Project thanks for scanlating this!

joined Apr 1, 2013

Im in love with the artist. I like some the story and the drawing sooooo much! :D

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 2:06PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

The start was great. Read ch1-3 already. thanks!

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 5:18PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I've modified enough posts in here to have to mention that the actual release schedule in Japan is not daily, weekly, or every two weeks. Suck it up and wait.
It's probably monthly but I've been wrong enough times to not say anything definitive other than what it isn't :P

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 5:20PM

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

If anyone else makes a request like this I'll have to kill a puppy.

joined Jan 30, 2013

What if I don't like puppies?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Lol :D Don't do that, ppl are gonna be sad if their puppy got killed suddenly :D

last edited at Apr 20, 2013 5:59PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

At least we'd know the culprit.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Then you can just suck it.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

It's probably monthly but I've been wrong enough times to not say anything definitive other than what it isn't :P

Good choice, it's bimonthly.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Then you can just suck it.

Very original.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Good choice, it's bimonthly.

How do you find information like that out? I've checked the normal places like the authors twitter and mangaupdates.

Maybe on yuri himi's site?

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Pattern recognition. It has been in every Yuri Hime issue so far and Yuri Hime is published bimonthly. Of course there is always the possibility that a chapter skips an issue but that should be announced on the author's twitter.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Ah okay. Never realized yuri himi was bimonthly.

Thanks

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

So do we have to wait 2 months or so for the glorious continuation to this glorious series or are there already released but unscanlated stuff?

joined Apr 14, 2013

So do we have to wait 2 months or so for the glorious continuation to this glorious series or are there already released but unscanlated stuff?

Nope. Next chapter will be out tomorrow.

joined May 8, 2011

What's giving you that idea? I believe that the next issue is going to be released mid-May and it's going to take a while before it's translated.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm sorry and I may be the only who feels this way but this just isn't doing it for me. The art imho is incredible, fantastic even for my tastes. But when it comes to the story I think the setup has such great potential but I don't think it's being utilized. I'm sure I'm in the minority in thinking this based on most of the comments but I just feel with such great art and the potential in the story that even by this third chapter it should be much better by now and I'm honestly a little disappointed. Anyway thanks for the scan and thanks for the upload respectively.

joined Apr 14, 2013

What's giving you that idea? I believe that the next issue is going to be released mid-May and it's going to take a while before it's translated.

Maybe I should have italicized some words to imply more sarcasm, but with like the previous twenty comments being about how it's bimonthy I did not think I had to.

Well I guess this is the internet after all...

joined Jan 31, 2013

yuri proj is the best =)i love the story cant wait 4 the next chapter

joined Jan 31, 2013

im wondering what will happen next ....

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

And so the yuri begins!

Mickey-mouse-23-512
joined Apr 5, 2013

omg this story gives me a goosebumps xD ,,
cant wait for more chapters :))
yuri project is awesome !

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

fucking hell, if anyone bitches/moans about when the next release is, i will fucking stall it until august.

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

sister zoned!! bummer >.>

To reply you must either login or sign up.