Forum › Posts by swordgirlzoro

swordgirlzoro
Citrus discussion 13 Jun 02:48
joined Apr 21, 2013

I'm confused at the first page who is saying those lines "Darling I love you."? Is it Mei talking to her bear or is she imagining those conversation?

swordgirlzoro
Citrus discussion 12 Apr 21:22
joined Apr 21, 2013

I remembered the first chapter when Mei 'forcefully' kissed Yuzu and the second chapter when she pinned Yuzu in the tub and kissed her neck. Now all of a sudden Mei is saying they shouldn't become more than that when she just 'took advantage' and played with Yuzu's feelings in the first place. o.O

swordgirlzoro
yuri hime 03 Jun 18:35
joined Apr 21, 2013

^ Pretty sure it has a story, I can already tell :)

swordgirlzoro
Truth discussion 29 May 22:12
joined Apr 21, 2013

Strange I always see these covers but I never knew it had a story behind it...

So the pony tail girl was manipulating her friend in a way, she did have that smile at the end o-0? Lol these characters are fked up. But I actually felt bad for the long hair even though she started all this crazy shizz

Pretty dark stuff, thanks for this :D

joined Apr 21, 2013

In some legends Marmaid cannot fall in love with humans because they will become foam ...

Interesting...where did you hear that?

swordgirlzoro
Why yuri is so good? 28 May 19:44
joined Apr 21, 2013

I agree @esn I like yuri because I can relate to it. Some of the yuri manga's I have read have happened in my life.
I like how there is a 'struggle' when it comes to love between same-sex couple. Since its considered "normal" to be straight there really isn't any 'struggles' you have to go through. IMO I think its cute and it gives me butterflies when I read yuri manga.

joined Apr 21, 2013

takes her glasses off Looks transformed into a cute girl o.0
This was a great chapter I can't believe it has been a month since the last chapter. And I knew Shinobu some what liked Yuri but I guess she has Azusa now :D

swordgirlzoro
Rapunzel discussion 01 May 01:51
joined Apr 21, 2013

At first when I saw the title I thought it was another one-shot I already read because of the title. But I clicked on it anyways and read it and I was surprised on the last page :O When I saw that last page the first thing that popped in my head was when this girl in Mirai Nikki got hit in the eye with a dart.....

swordgirlzoro
Ipheion discussion 01 May 01:23
joined Apr 21, 2013

If Yuki likes Kaga then why did Yuki helped out Shido with the letter? Because Yuki thought the letter was meant for Kaga, Am I right? It doesn't makes sense to me for Yuki to help write the letter.

swordgirlzoro
Citrus discussion 23 Apr 22:00
joined Apr 21, 2013

I just want to clear up something. At page 16-17 I'm so confused. Is Mei about to rape Yuzu or she just "accidentally" ripped her blouse off out of anger? Now that I think about it she's been harassing her on every chapter.

swordgirlzoro
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 01:54
joined Apr 21, 2013

I can't wait for the next chapter! :P I had to sign up just to tell the translators (if they ever read this) that you people are amazing. Sad had to wait at least a month for the next chapter. Well whateves might as well just suck it up :D